Face Off

~Missing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter










yonghwa tears begin to fall...he move his feet forward.. shinhye just watching him.. yonghwa got his energy back..and walked fastly towards her.. he didnt waste the single second.. he hug shinhye.. your alive.. yonghwa said.. hugging her very tight.. heymin tears begin to fall again.. she hug her mommy and her daddy.. she feel so much happy thinking that she will have a perfect family .


. shinhye released their hug.. and move backward.. who are you??..she asked.. huh?.. you dont know me?..im yonghwa..jung yonghwa your husband.. yonghwa said.. he try to hold her hands.. but shinhye refuses.. dont touch me i dont know you.. shinhye said.. shin..pls dont act like this.. i know ive done many bad things to you.. but please dont be like this.. i regret everything  have done.. in the past.. yonghwa said..


..what are you talking about?..i dont..ahhh.. shinhye said.. when she felt pain on her head.. a memories flashing on her mind.. shin are you ok?.. yonghw aasked worriedly. dont touch me..shinhye said.. go away..shinhye said.. mommy..mommy.. heymin said.. then a man walked towards them.. mr.shinhye are you ok?..he asked.. send me home now.. shinhye command.

. shinhye pls.. lets talked.. yonghwa said.. shinhye just igone them.. im sorry sir but young lady suffering into amnesia ..the man siad.. yonghwa just silent on his place..watching shinhye leaving.. until shes out of his sight....his knees become very weak.. he slowly sitted on the ground.. heymin walked towards her father and hug him..daddy.. heymin said.. yonghwa tears keeps on falling people who passed watching them.. but yonghwa dont care about it all..



********



jonghyun is sitting in the leaving room when he saw shinhye went inside.. he stood up..and walked towards her.. shinhye are you ok?.. jonghyun asked.. can we talked later jonghyun?..shinhye said.. ok...if that so.. jonghyun said.. shinhye went to her room..and lay on her bed..she cup her face.. what is happening..?.. do im dreaming?.the people i always saw in my dreaming in now in real life ..i can see them in real life.. what doest it mean?..shinhye said to her self..

their words in my dream is same with their words awhile ago.. the little girl i felt something with her.. everytime she touch me.. the man.. i feel like ive been with him.. who are they?.. shinhye said..should i tell to jonghyun about this?.. shinhye said..no he will get mad to me again..she added....then seh felt someone went inside her room.. shinhye are you ok?.. jonghyun said.


. shinhye fastly wipe her tears.. and stand up..ofcourse im fine hon.. shinhye said..and hug jonghyun waist.. he cares her back.. you get ready.. our wedding planner is here.. we will talked to her now.. jonghyun said..

ok..shinhye said..and smile to him.... lets go..shinhye said.. shes about to go when jonghyun pull her to a kiss.. their share sweet long kiss to each other.. ,,,.. when they went down everybody looking at them.. what a sweet couple.. the wedding planner said..yeah.. they look good togetehr.. eunhye reply..they start to dicussed about their wedding...



******



its almost night when yonghwa and heymin finally reach their hotel room.. heymin is sitting on the couch.. daddy im hungry.. heymin said..wait baby daddy will just prepare the food we buy ok.. yonghwa said.. opening the food.. yonghwa start to feed his daughter.. eat more baby you become teen lately..yonghwa said.. worriedly.. yes daddy..heymin reply..here drink your milk.. yonghwa said.. and handed her milk..he is too caring daddy..to his only daughter..ok yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter