Try to Remember

~Missing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter











yonghwa kiss shinhye lipe passionately.. shinhey eyes become wide.. this lips.. its so familiar to me..shinhye thaought.. then yonghwa released their kiss.. shinhye still shocked on her place. shinhye pls remember me.. im yonghwa your husband.. pls shinhye remember me.. shinhye look at him.. pls help me remember my past if you really know me.. shinhye said.. yonghwa smile.. he pull shinhye to hug.. im willing to help you.. i will help just stay here with me.. with our daughter,, yonghwa said.. pls have a seat yonghwa said..and make shinhey sit across him and besie heymin.. mommy pls try to remember us.. heymin said.. while holding her hands.. shinhye smile.


. she ten look at yonghwa.. i dont know were im going to start shin.. yonghwa said.. im going to start .. how did you know me?..shinhye asked.. were still young that time.. when we meet our parents agree to each other for us to get married.. until one day we got married and have a child... shes heymin our only one daughter.. yonghwa said.. shinhye look at heymin.. then you went in san francisco.. when your about to come home .. the plane from san francisco crushed here in busan.. and thats the time our suffering started.. yonghwa saif..wait about the airplane crushed are you sure ..that really happend?..shinhye asked.. yeah.. the reason why you seprated with us.. yonghwa said..


why is there something wrong shin?..yonghwa asked.. when jonghyun bring me home that night i got a dream.. about an airplane crushed.. i was there.. is my dream is real.. do my past flashing to a dream?..shinhey asked.. maybe shin.. yonghwa reply.. if your my husband.. its mean your the man i saw how hurting im in my dream?.. shinhye asked and tears begun to fall.. heymin look to her daddy.. shin ah...!~~ yonghwa said.. and try to held shinhey hands.. but shinhye refuses.. why you hurt me those time why you treat me like a crap.. why?.. you become so rude to me.. shinhye said.. shin ah.. pls let me explain.. yonghwa said.. daddy ist true your hurting mommy before?.. heymin asked


.. let me eplain baby.. yes i admit im hurting you .. before.. because during those days i think that you ruin my life..because of our arrangement.. but behind all those things i have done to you i realized how much i love you.. and the most painful is.. realized but its too late.. your already gone on my side.. you know hoe much i regret.. in everything i have done to you.. i hate my self in doing those things to you.. so shinhye pls.. bring back your memories..and come home with us lets start a new begining..i will gave the love the you deserve i will be a better husband.. shinhye pls.. yonghwa begging.. wait.. wait... my head.. shinhye said.


.while holding her head..yonghwa stand up..and walked towards her.. shinhye are you ok.. something hurt tell me.. yonghwa asked worriedly. mommy ..mommy are you ok?. mommy.. heymin asked while holding shinhye shoulder..shinhye..tell me..are you ok..??.. yonghwa asked.. then shinhye close her eyes.. she sigh heavily.. im fine.. im fine.. shinhye said.. i will come back again here tomorrow.. pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter