??

~Missing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter












daddy why mommy so long?..heymin asked i dont know baby lets just wait for her ..yonghwa reply..why i feel like this?..i feel so much uneasy.. should i follow her now?..yonghwa thought daddy are you ok?..heymin aksed oh..yeah baby daddy..is fine.. dont worry ..yonghwa said..and cares his daughter cheeks...



jonghyun pls let me goo.. pls im begging you.. shinhye beg between her heavy cry.. i will never let you go shin.. jonghyun murmured on her ears.. and start to kiss her neck again..jonghyun pls.. pls.. shinhye said.. trying to push his body..but jonghyun is very strong enough.. jonghyun holding shinhye shoulder..as he begin to rip her cloths.. shinhye louder her voice.. no..pls..no.... shinhye yelled.. no.. jonghyun now.. shinhye said..said... ..



yonghwa looking at his wrist watch.. he sigh heavily and look to his daughter..baby wait for daddy and mommy here ..i'l just follow your mom.. yonghwa said.. ok daddy.. heymin reply not so long yonghwa went out of the car.. and walked towards the mansion.. he look inside but seems the house is emty.. he went inside..and look around.. who are you?..the maid said.. huh?.. im yonghwa wheres shi... yonghwa stop his words.. no plss...arrrhhhgggg..!!!.. shinhye yelled.. yonghwa look upstaires..shinhye.. yonghwa murmured..and he run upstairs.. his hearing shinhye tragic scream... his heart keeps on bumping.. every step he took...



jonghyun no pls.. shinhye begin to bed again.. she push jonghyun with all her energy.. shes still wearing her cloths.. but jonghyun trying to tear it..yonghwa reach upstares..and he try to find the room where the scream came from.. yonghwa heard shinhey scream and cry again.. finally he found the room..he try to twist the knob..but its lock.. damn it.. yonghwa said and hit the floor.. he begin to hit the door..



shin.!!. ..he yelled.. shinhye heard his voice..yong pls help me.. shinhey ylled her tears kees on falling.. im here dont worry i'll save you.. yonghwa said..and moved backward.. he hit the door knob with all his strength.. and finally he succeed.. and her broked the door.. hsi eyes become wide..as he was whats jonghyun doing to his lovely wife.. he walked towards him..with full of anger.. he pull jonghyun shirt..and punch his face very hard..you are so stupid.. yonghwa said..and punch his face again.. jonghyun get up..and punch yonghwa back.. jonghyun grab his collar.. shinhey is mine .. jonghyun said..and punch yonghwa face again..



jonghyun is about to punch him again..when he fastly get up..and punch jonghyun bach..his already on the top of him.. punching his face very hard.. shinhye run to yonghwa..yong enough...yong enough.. shinhey beg to his husband.. yonghwa stop his doing and get up..jonghyun just laying on the floor... shinhey hold yonghwa hands.. dont you dare to do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter