SHE's...........

~Missing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter







 

congratulations mr.jung..shes 3 weeks pregnant the doctor said happily.. she shook her hands with yonghwa..yonghwa just silent upon hearing the doctor.. you dont even have an reaction?..arent you happy?..your wife is pregnant its been 3 weeks.. the doctor rereat it again.. yonghwa look at her..ani..of course im happy.. he said..try to smile.. she already wake up..you can see her now....i go ahead.. the doctor and bid her goodbye first..the jungs family didnt gave anywords nor any expression. .. yonghwa went inside and saw his wife facing the window..yonghwa walked towards her.. how do you feel hon?.. he asked nicely.. shinhye glance to him.. yonghwa sitted beside her..and he help shinhey to sit.shinhey warp her hands around his waist.. i feel lil dizzy.. she murmured.. what did the doctor said yong?..she asked.


. while her head resting on his shoulder.. your 3 weeks pregnant.. yonghwa utterd.. shinhey glance to him.. i dont how im going to react yong..she said.. if i'll be happy.. how about my daughter who is suffering who is in danger..if i'll be sad. what will be our baby inside feel.. i dont know.. shinhye said.. yonghwa hug his wife.. me too shin.. i dont know .. yonghwa murmured.. they released their hug.. shinhey look to her husband..is there any news.. about our daughter?..she asked.. yonghwa get down his head...shinhye tears begin to fall.. are they doing their job or not?..she yelled.. honey calm down.. its not good to our baby inside you. yonghwa said.. while caresing her back.. shinhye just cry..he cares her tummy.. baby here is daddy.. pls be strong ok.. yonghwa murmured.. yong i missed heymin.. shinhey said.. her face soak with her tears.. me too hon i missed her so much.. i hope we can find her soon as possible.. yonghwa said and hug shinhye..


mr.&mrs.jung including juniel went inside.. how do you feel now shinhye?..mrs.jung asked.. im fine now eomma.. she reply.. be strong..dont think to much.. its not good to your baby.. she advice her.. eomma i cant avoid to think to much .. my daughter is in danger.. shinhye said.. i know.. shin you must take good care of your self..you must dont stressed nor depressed.. you might lost your baby..she said.. i cant afford to lost my baby inside me..and i cant also avoid not to think and worried to my daughter.. eomma.. its hard..its very hard.. shinhey said.. between her tears.. yonghwa cant to anything he feel so sorry to his wife.. he hug her..while caresing her back.. everything will be fine soon.. i promised.. he murmured to her ears.. shinhye reply his hug.. yonghwa is the only person where she can get strengh in this situation.. they need each other for their daughter..


...



on the next day.. shinhey already discharge in hospital.. its been two dayd heymin not on their side.. shinhey never do anything aside crying. she cant do anything.. no one knows where they bring their daughter.. she never put down her daughter photo.. she always holding it..shinhye eat something you didnt eat yet since this morning.. mrs.min said.. im hungry mrs.min..she reply..you need to eat.. its not good for you baby.. she said.. wheres yonghwa?.. shinhye asked..his not yet home.. i thing his meeting the investigator today..mrs.min reply. pls eat something for you baby.. she added.. come lets go in the kitchen she said..and help her to stand.. she accompany shinhey going in the dinning area.. seat there and i'll prepare your food..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter