Face Off

~Missing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YONG HELP ME~~.shinhey said. between her cry..shin..shin!!!.. yonghwa yelled but the call already ended.. my wife they get my wife.. yonghwwa said.. his to angry. i need to go back to our mansion.. he added.. we will accompany you.sir its danger.. yuchun said..lets go.. yonghwa said..and they all went out of the office.. after a few minutes.. they reach their mansion.. yonghwa found nothing but the very messed house.. they walked inside and saw their maids tie with a rope together.. not so long mr.jung and mrs.jung arrived together with juniel.. what happend here?..mr.jung asked.. the kidnapers come here appa..they get shinhye.. yonghwa said.. while the NBI doing investigation.. mrs.jung walked towards yonghwa and hug him..that moment yonghwa gave him..hi stears fall .. eomma..he said in the middle of his cry.. i dont know what do to know.. i cant afford to lost my daughter and my wife who is also pregnant.. yonghwa said..be strong yonghwa i know we can get them back.. we will.. just be strong.. mrs.jung said.. 


after they do the invetigation they already left to continue their mission.... yonghwa sitting on te couch in their living room.. with a very deep thinking his tears slowly falling.. his sister approach him.. oppa.. eomma said.. lets eat.. juniel said nicely.. but seems yonghwa didnt heard anything.. oppa!!.. she repeat.. then finally yonghwa back to earth..oh..what did you say just now?.. yonghwa repeat and fastly wipe his tears.. oppa lets eat now.. juniel said.. im not hungry.. he answer and left..he went towards their room..


soon as he enter their room.. he saw the big photo of him and his two precious woman of his life.. his tears begin to fall..i will do everything just to bring you back to me.. i promised.. pls wait for me..i willsave you.. i will.. yonghwa thought.. he throw his self on the bed..and let his tears fall...



~~~~



you stay there.!! tan shouted as he push shinhye.. mommy!!.. heymin said..and move closer..baby.. baby..dont be scared mommy is here.. shinhye said..mommy ..wheres daddy?..heymin asked..dont worry baby daddy is safe..he will save us..lets wait for him..daddy will save us.. shinhey said..and move more closer to her daughter to comfort her.. mommy im so scared.. heymin said.. shinhey wanted to hug her..but she cant..


will you stop talking your so noice.. tan shouted.. my daddy will save us.. heymin shouted.. huh?..your daddy?.. we will kill you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter