Shinhye Request

~Missing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter





 



mommy daddy wake up now pls.. pls... heymin said.. cutely as she continue jumping on their bed..mommy daddy the sun is so high already pls wake up now..heymin tummy is hungry.. heymin said.. while shaking shinhye body.. shes keeps shaing her mother who is sleeping hugging her husband..mommy daddy..wake up..wake up.. hyemin tummy is hungry heymin said.. she move closer and cares her daddy face.. daddyyyy.?.. daddyyy?..she said softly... hmmmm?..yonghwa reply lazily..daddy im hungry.. heymin said.. hmmm just later baby still early.. yonghwa said..his eye still closed..daddy its already 8 am..and heymin tummy is huungry... heymin said..then pout.. shinhye slowly open her eyes..and she saw her very beautiful daughter outing beside her..why my baby pouting early in the morning?..shinhye said..while moving face her daughter... come to mommy and gave me a morning kiss..shinhye said.


. muwha~~ good mornig mommy..heymin said..good morning to baby.. hows your sleep?..shinhye asked i sleep well mommy..heymin answer..how about me?..wheres my morning kiss?..yonghwa said.. while resting his head on shinhye tummy and his hands warp around her waist.. while his eyes still closed..ofcourse daddy i gave you amorning kiss.. heymin said..and move closer to her daddy and gave a sweet morning kiss..daddy..yes baby?..yonghwa asked why mommy dont wear her cloths?..heymin asked in curiousity..yonghwa and shinhy look at each other and smile.. oh.. last night baby mommy feel hot so mommy removed her cloths.. shinhye said..and smile..even daddy feel hot last night?..she asked baby.. isnt it daddy hates hot weather?..yonghwa said..she nooded..but daddy last night is very cold..heymin said.. yonghwa and shinhye look each other again...but we really feel hot last night..shinhye said..oh ok..i thought im going to have a liltle dongseang soon..heymin said..and pout.. why baby you want to have a dongseang?..yonghwa asked..seh nooded as respond...thats only baby mommy and daddy will gave it to you soon.. yonghwa said..heymin start to jump ahain on the bed..oh baby becareful you might fall.. shinhye said.. by the way mommy im hungry.. she said.. aigoo..my princess is hungry already mommy need to cook now..shinhye said..baby wait for mommy in the living room first ok?.. shinhye said..and kiss her daughter..ok mommy.. heymin said..and went to the rliving room and watch... 


honey get up now.. shinhye said..aniyo i still want to hug you hon..yonghwa said..as he tighten his hug around her waist..hon your daughter is hungry.. shinhye said..ok..but wait.. yonghwa said.. what?..wheres my morning kiss huh?..yonghwa said..while staring at her.. shinhye smile.. thats only ok here..shinhey said..and peck his lips.. only that?..yonghwa asked in disappoinment.. why?..isnt enought?..shinhye asked i want like this...yonghwa said..and grad shinhye and kiss her passionately and intence..they explore each there.. after their long passionate kiss.. they stares each other.. lets take a shower together.. yonghwa said..and off on the bed..he carry shinhye in a bridal style...and they went towards teh bathroom together...




~~~~~



 

when they will come home?..mr.jung asked to her wife..yonghwa texted me yesterday..he said they will have their flight tonight.. mrs.jung reply..oh thats good.. i want them to be here already i miss my beloved heymin ..mr.jung reply..yeah i missed her too.. and i want to be with shinhye again..4 years shes not with us im so happy that finally shes back..and now i can see the real smile of our son..mrs.jung said.. i hope everything will be fine.. mr.jung reply..


eomma appa.. lets have breakfast now.. juniel invited her parents... eomma when they will come back?..juniel asked they will arrived tomorrow.... actually heymin reacher talked to me awhile ago shes asking heymin to me.. well i told her thats shes in vacation..juneil reply.. she will to school next week she'll take a rest first.. mr.jung reply..


when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter