Vacation Part 2

~Missing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter









 

they swallow their saliva hard.. yonghwa look to her daughter,,his till on the top of his wife.. while shinhye secretly pulling the blanket higher.. yonghwa glance to his side and he saw 5 am in the morning..he smile.. baby still 5 am why so early wake up?..yonghwa asked.. i dont know daddy but.. i just wake up..she answer.. baby back to sleeo now.. ok still early later we will walked around you need to get alot of rest.. yonghwa said.. yeah baby..so taht we can walked for a long time.. shinhye added..and smile to her.. hmm.. ok.. daddy mommy.. i'll sleep again.. heymin said.. bye daddy.. she added



..shes about ot leave when she turn back again..daddy what are you doing on mommy's top?..daddy get down now.. your heavy.. she said.. yonghwa look at her..were busy doing something baby..yonghwa said..yah!!..shinhye said..and hit his arm.. what something daddy?..she asked just go to your room..heymin.. shinhye said.. ok mommy..she said..and pout.. lock the door.. yonghw added.. yes daddy..she reply and lock the door..yonghwa glance to his wife.. can we continue now?..yonghwa asked.. let end here yong..and get some sleep.. shinhye side NO!!..yonghwa said.. yong~~~.. no shin let continue.. yonghwa siad..and start to kiss her neck..ofcourse shinhye cant say no.. yonghwa start to make her feel hot again.. 


its 8 am shinhye cooking for their breakfast.. shes wearing yonghwa's long shirt no need to wear shorts.. shes too busy preparing for their breakfast.. yonghwa went out of their room.. not weaing his shirt only his pajamas.. omo.. so y.. .. he walked towards the kitchen..and saw his wife busy cooking..he walked towards her..and gave her a very tight back hug..around her waist.. he rested his head on her neck that that..hon?.. he asked..bacon and soup. for heymin.. she answer.. hmm smell delicious.. yonghwa said..he start to gave wet kissed to her neck.. shinhye just let his husband do that.. shes done cooking and turn off the stove.. she turn his self..and look at him..good morning. she said.. good morning.. hows your sleep?..yonghw asked.. so wonderful.. shinhye said..ad peck his lips.. hon.. hmmmm?.. its hurt here.. yonghwa said. while holding his lower abdomen.. why?..she asked worriedly..



about awhile ago..when i suddenly stop.. when heymin come..i didnt let my seed out..yonghwa sais.. she sigh and warp her hands around his waist..its your fault yong.. she said..nicely.. why me?..he  asked..because you didnt lock the door.. see.. its your fault.. our daughter even saw what were doing.. shinhye said.. are you mad at me for that?..yonghwa asked she.. shook her head.. how can i got mad to the person who make my night so much happy?..shinhye said.. whiel smiling mischivously..yonghwa smile.. then i should always make love with you.. so that even i do something wrong your wont mad at me.. yonghwa said.. yah!!..she said...and pout..yonghwa peck her pout..she turning to red..and smile at him..yonghwa kiss shinhye passionately.. shinhye open ,,she warp her hands around his neck.. while yonghwa hands on her nape..they are moving togetehr with their tongue moves..after they long sweet kiss.. they look each other.. and smile..i love you.. shinhye said..i love you more.. and hug each other.. can we take a bath together?.. yonghwa asked.. she nooded as respond..



do you want coffee?..shinhye asked.. yeah..yonghwa reply and sitted ,, then heymin wake up.. she hair so messed..shes waking while her eyes closed..finally she reach the kitchen she scratched her eyes..mommy daddy.. im so hungry.. she said..seems she wanted to cry.. omo..what happedn to my princess?..yonghwa asked..and get her ..let her sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter