The Call

~Missing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a photo of liltle girl her eyes were cover by a blind fold.her arms and feet were properly tie.her dress and hair where so messed. coverd with a brown tape she is just fo pityful..and a doll her head arms and feet were separated to her body and blood stains on it.. and a knife with blood.. no words can explain how scared shinhey is.. she throw away the box.. everything scared on the floor the knife doll and the photo of a lil girl.. the photo of their daughter Jung HyeMin .. everybody were shocked.. yonghwa eyes become wide..shinhey knees slowly become very weak..and she fall on the floor her hears begin to roll on her beautiful face.. yonghwa walked towards her..and hug his wife..his burning in anger... minhyuk and woori feel so sorry to them.. yes they feel so scared after seeing what inside the box... yong~~ only words come out shinhye mouth..her tears become more heavier.


. dont worry shin heymin is fine i will save her.. i promise.. yonghwa said..trying to be strong for his wife..but deep inside.. his broken he dont know what to do.. he dont know how and where to find his only daughter.. the police comeback after minhyuk called them.. they saw everybody standing while the jung couple sitting on the floor infront of the photo doll and knife scatterd on the floor.. yonghwa help his wife to stood up..mrs.jung and woori approach her.. shinhye be strong for you daughter.. woori said..and cares her back.. mrs.jung hug her daughter.. be strong..be strong for heymin..


yonghwa face the police.. you dont need to wait 24 hours.. my daughter was kidnaped.. shes in danger..yonghwa yelled.. hyung calmdown.. minhyuk said.. no.. i cant calm down minhyuk.. yonghwa reply..his to anger.. its like he wanted to kill the person who kidnaped his daughter right now..the other police pick up those things and place into a plastic bag.do your job now!!.. yonghwa yelled.. yes sir.. the police chief fastly answerd.. then yonghwa's private investigator arrived.. mr.jung soohyun said..and approach him.. shinhye went towards them.. pls save my daughter.. shinhye said. with her tears.. yonghwa held her hands and look at her.. be strong..he murmured.. i cant.. shinhye reply and hug her husband.. i cant yong.. i cant be strong.. im sp worried.. for heymin..i cant afford to lost her.. she said.


.dont say that..we wont lost her..i will bring her back..i promise.. yonghwa asure her.. pls bring back my daughter safely to us.. yonghwa said.. we will do everything sir.. yuchun reply.. i trust the all of you.. yonghwa reply.. all the police and the two private investigator left to start their mission..


lets go home shin.. yonghwa said while wiping her tears.. shinhye just nooded as respond.. minhyuk woori were very sorry your reception got trouble because of us.. yonghwa said.. no.hyung its ok..dont worry about it.. minhyuk said..i hope hyemin is just safe im so worried..already...he added. me too.. i dont know what to do now.. yonghwa reply.. be strong hyung!!..he top yonghwas shoulder..



~~~



..shinhye sitting on the edge of their bed.. holding a photo frame of her lil daughter.. her tears keeps falling on her cheeks.. baby.. she said..while caresing the photo..im so sorry.. im so sorry..dont worry we will do everything just to bring you back to us.. shinhye said..she cant control her emotion at all she brust out all her tears..i love you so much.. she added..and hug the photo very tight..oh lord pls keep my daughter safe..shes very young to suffer im begging you.. she thought...yonghwa slowly open the door his heart crushed into a million peaces .. after seeing hic wife crying with all her heart while hugging something..he try to hold back his tears a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter