YongHwa : GoodBye

~Missing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter






yonghwa stand from his sit..he is full of hopes that shinhye.is the woman...rescuer found.. as the both going near.. yonghwa heart skit a beat..they fastly take the woman down on the both and immediately call an ambulance.. the woman is lying on the bed.. they were about to enter her inside the abmbulance when yonghwa walked towards them..he look at the woman with a wide smile..as he recognized the woman his smile slowly fade..is shes your wife mr.jung?..hyunjoong asked..


yonghwa shook his head.. shes not my wife..yonghwa said..tears started to fall.. he walked backward..and the put the woman inside the ambulance and fastly sent in the hospital..yonghwa is standing on the seasore.. he remove his shoes and walked closer more.. the waves hitting his feet.. yonghwa close his eyes..tears falling on his chin..shinhye.. im so sorry..in everything i have done to you.


. im so sorry for making your live so mesirable on my hands.. shin..i hope you can still forgive me.. in everything.. im so sorry with all my heart..where ever you are now..i hope you happy.. now the words i didnt able to sat to you.. before..i want to them now.. i love you so much.. shinhye..i love you soo much.. thank you for giving heymin.. in my life.. i will never forget you.. yonghwa said..with his heavy tears.. shinhye!!!!!!!!!!!!..he yelled top of his lung...


the recuers invite yonghwa to left the place already..yonghwa out on the sea..but still looking on the view of the beautiful sea of busan..tomorrow will be the monthsary of the airplane crushed.. i need to move on now.. goodbye shinhye.. you will always remain in my heart..i love you so much... yonghwa thoughts.. he wipe his tears..and went back to his hotel with heavy heart...he cant to anything..but to accept the fact that his wife is gone forever...he is sitting on the living room when his phone rang....


eomma... yonghwa said..in a sorrowful tone...

yonghwa.. hows the operation...?.. did you already found shinhye?...mrs.jung asked..

eomma.. the rescuer already stop.. eomma..we need to accept it now.. yonghwa said..begin to cry again.. mrs.jung cant even say a words..on what yonghwa told her.. 

wait for us..there..we will arrrived..as soon as possible.mrs.jung said..and ended the call...



*********


hyung whos that girl..?.. jungshin as worriedly while helping jonghyun to put the the lady..i dont know..i just found her on the island..jonghyun reply.. shes still alive we ..jonghyun said..and carry the lady into a bridal style.. the run fastly inside the car.. they asure no one notice them..hyung we need to go in hopsital..jungshin said..while driving..no..lets just go home..i'll call my doctor.. jonghyun said.. the lady is lying on jonghyun lap..jonghyun staring at teh lady on her face..



jungshin drive fastly the car.. as they arrived at lee's mansion.. jungshin open the door for jonghyun..he carry the lady..going inside.. the maids..where shcoekd..when they saw.. the young master carrying a beautiful lady..with full of buries on her body..jonghyun fastly went inside the guess room..and lay the lady on the bed.. call doctor sung now. jonghyun said..the maid..immediately.. dial the number of the doctor.. after a few minutes.. the doctor arrived.. where is she?.. she asked to jonghyun...shes inside teh room.. jonghyun said.. teh doctor immediately went inside.. jonghyun cant stop walking and walking.. in the living room..waiting for the doctor to come out.. hyung..will you pls.. stop walking?..i felt dizzy looking at you.. why you look so worried.. u dont even know who is that lady..jungshin said..shut up your mouth jungshin.. jonghyun said..in a bit high tone...ok..ok.. im sorry.. jungshin said.. then jonghyun 



**********


yonghwa is sitting in the living room..of his hotel room..he is out of his self.. his sight id very far..his in a very deep thinking.. then someone just knock the door.. he then back to earth.. he stand up.. and open teh door.. he saw his parents.. standing infront of him.. he immediately hug..his mother.. and start to cry again.. they went inside.. they all feel so pity towards him,,,eomma.. my wife..is gone.. yonghwa said..in the middle of his cry.. juniel cant control her tears at all.. heymin.. is carry by minhyuk..he also went in busan.. mr.jung trying not to cry infront of them.. they all feel sorrow.. even they dont want to give up..but its time for them to give.. mrs.jung cant to anything but to comfort her son...



......




yonghwa standing on the balcony.. when his father.. went towards him.. whats your plan?..mr.jung asked.. i dont know.. appa.. i dont know how to start..and where im going to start.. yonghwa said.. while looking big city of busan..you must move on .. and be strong for you daughter's future.. ..mr.jung said..im trying to be strong appa.. im trying..yonghwa said..i will start to my daughter.. i will gave all my love to her.. i will try to be a great father to my daughter even im just a single father now.. yonghwa said.. where ever shinhye right now..i know.. she is happy.. i know//shes just here.. on you and heymin side... mr.jung said.. appa.. i cab feel that my wife is still alive.. yonghwa said.. lets move on..my son.. lets start a new one.. mr.jung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter