Where is She?

~Missing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




 

 


yonghwa laying on their bed wearing only boxer and sleeveless shirt.. his so busy with his phone.. not so long.. shinhye went out of the bathroom.. wearing a silky night dress. she went to their bed and lay on the bed.. yonghwa fastly warp his hands around her waist..goodnight honey! shinhye said..and pull the blanket to cover their body.. yonghwa move his body closer to his wife. hon.. hmmmm?.. can we do it ?..he asked.. yong im so tired today can we just do it next time?.. shinhye asked. her eyes still closed..hon pls..?..yonghwa begging to his wife.. he cares her waist.. and start kissing her shoulder going to her neck... yong...~~ ..shinhye said..and move his body facing him.. honey tomorrow promised im just really tired today..you know im so bussy in office..and we walked around the mall.. im so tired..i dont know i easily get tired lately.. shinhye said.. aissh.. you keep on talking..yonghwa said..and kiss shinhye passionately and intence.


.. shinhye just reply his .. yonghwa move his body closer to her.. shinhey can feel hot on yonghws body.. finally yonghwa on the top of her.. he kissed her more deeper.. he start to move his hands going on the next level..when someone just shouted..DADDY!!!... heymin shouted.. on the top of her lung.. they fastly stop kissing.. heymin climb on the bed..daddy i said dont lay on the top of mommy..your heavy..daddy get down now..pls.. she said.. cutely.. shinhye laughing looking to her daughter..while yonghwa feel so upset.. almost..!! he murmured makes shinhye more laugh.. he lay beside her. youre really good in timing honey.. yonghwa said..and pull heymin into and hug.. he let her lay on the middle .. why my princess is here?..yonghwa asked.. i want to sleep here daddy.. heymin said.. mwo??.. yonghwa was shocked.. you have a roon isnt it?..yonghwa asked..im afraid daddy.. heymin said..and cover her face.. aissh.. this lil girl is so cute.. shinhye said..and hug her daughter... yonghwa just silent.. shinhye look at him.. its ok honey.. lets do it next time.. shinhye said..and smile to him.. he nooded as respond.. lets sleep now..baby.. tomorrow is?..yonghwa asked excitedly.. uncle minhyuk wedding and im going to be his flower girl.. heymin said.reply happily,, lets sleep now.. yonghwa said.. i love you mommy and daddy.. good night.. heymin said..and closed her eyes..





morning comes~~


daddy mommy wake uo now.. its already morning.. hyemin said.. keeps jumping on their bed.. daddy mommy..wake up..wake up.. heymin said..and begin to sing..wake up wake up.. ~~  yonghwa slowly open his eyes.. heymin continue singing and jumping.. baby too early.. yonghwa said..daddy its already 6 am get up now..pls.. i dont want to be late..in uncle wedding.. hyemin siaid..happily..aiishh.. ..yonghwa said..and move cloer to shinhye and gave her a hug.. daddy get up now.. heymin said.. and lay beside yonghwa.. daddy daddy.. she said.. yeah baby im already wake up.. yonghwa reply wake up your mommy..he added..ok she said..and went and start to shake shinhye.. mommy get up now.. were going to have a breakfast.. she murmured.. and so long finally heymin succed and waking up her parents.. and went donw to have a dinner..they still need to in place were flower girls and the bride going to arrnage..




~~~


everybody is so busy having their make over.. heymin is sitting infront of the mirror.. while shinhye cant leave her daughter.. and finally heymin make up artist approach herwe can start fixing her now maam.. she said..shinhye nooded...mommy do i look pretty as you are?..heymin asked.. of course baby your even prettier than mommy.. shinhye said.. then she saw woori.. wait baby i'll just to talked to your auntie ok.. shinhye said..and left..woori ah.. congratulations.. shinhye said..and hug her..gomawo shinhye.wheres hyemin?.she asked shes there ..she reply whle pointing her place.. how about yonghwa?..she asked.. his with you husband.. shinhey reply..wait s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter