Which To Choose?

~Missing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter









yong~~.. shinhye said then closed her eyes.. yonghwa smile and move his boday to hug her.. shinhye finally you remember me.. i love you..he murmured to her ears.. then the doctor arrived.. all of them went outside.. they were all hoping that shes fine..a couple of minutes finally the doctor come out.. shes fine now nothing to worry we removed all tha apparatous. she just need to take a rest here ..for her recovery.. the doctor said.. thanks doc.. yonghwa reply..the jungs went inside ..while eunhye and jonghyun left outside.. jonghyun eyes begin to get misty.. nona.. he said..and hug eunhye.. noona i cant afford to lost shinhye in my life.. jonghyun said..what if shes going to left me?..noona i cant live with out her.. he added.. dont worry jonghyun in sure she wont leave you.. im sure he will choose you.. eunhye asure him..no noona..i dont want to be comfortable..jonghyun said.. then if you really love her.. fight your love for her.. if your afraid to lost her then.. dont let her go.. eunhye said.. they released their hug..and jonghyun look at her.. i wont let her go ... jonghyun said.. thats good.. eunhye added and top his shoulder..


jonghyun went inside the room..and he saw shinhye already wake up.... shin ah.. jonghyun said..and walked towards her..and hug her immidiately.. shinhye reply his hug while shes looking at yonghwa.. yonghwa just silent..shinhye is the first one released their hug.. he cup her face.. im so haooy that your fine now shin.. jonghyun said.. thank you jonghyun.. thank you for everything.. shinhye said.. nothing to say thank you shin i do everything for you because i love you.. jonghyun said.. shinhye smile weakly and glance at yonghwa who moved backward... can you gave us a second?..shinhye asked.. ok if that so.. yonghwa said..and everybody inside the room..went out only jonghyun and shinhye left..

shinhye sigh heavily..and hold jonghyun hands very tight,,im so happy that you come to my life.. im so happy that i meet you.. im very thankful for taking good care of me . with out you.. im sure im longer in this world anymore..i know how much you love me..jong. and i really appriciate that.. shinhye tears begin to fall.. jonghyun sorry but i cant marry you my family needs me.. shinhye said.. jonghyun hug shinhye..no shinhye you me right?..isnt it..you love me?..jonghyun said... yes yes..i love you but as a friend.. jonghyun nothing more than that. jonghyun i hope you understand.. shinhye said..i need to go with my family my husband and my daughter needs me.. ive been separated to them for almost 4 years.. jonghyun.. pls try to understand.. shinhye said.. betweent their hug..shin no.. i cant live with you.. pls..dont leave me.. jonghyun said.. pls.. shinhye begged.. jonghyun released their hug.. i make you choosed.. 

the person who never leave your side during you hard ship the person makes your life happy.. 

or

the person who make your whole life miserable.. and never be on your side during your hardship?..

jonghyun asked.. jong pleas dont make me choose..pls.. shinhye beg you need to choose shin.. jonghyun said.. pls.. tell me.. jonghyun said..she let out a heavy sigh ..im so sorry jonghyun.. shinhye said..and look at him with her heavy tears.. jonghyun shocked on his place..jong.. shinhye said.. and move her hands on his face.. without notice jonghyun pull shinhye into a kiss.. shinhye try to rufused.. jonghyun pls not.. shinhye said.. while jonghyun pull her collar trying to kiss her.. jonghyun..pls.. shinhye said.. he sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter