CHANYEOL

We Are One! EXO Oneshots

Li Na woke up with a start causing her boyfriend to stir.

"Baby,what's wrong?" Chanyeol asked as his girlfriend hugged him.She was shaking slightly.He her hair softly calming her down.

"I just...nothing Channie.Im sorry for waking you up.You must be tired." She smiled trying to hide her actual feelings.She laid down facing her back away from him.Chanyeol frowned but decided to leave it.He kissed her cheek and went back to sleep.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"So you dreamt that Chanyeol dumped you for a SNSD member.Like really Li Na!" Her best friend scolded.

"It was so real Nikki.Like Chanyeol was so mean to me and he called me clingy.Which is true.I do cling to him." Nikki shushed her.

"No.You do not.You love him and he knows that." Nikki said.Li Na sighed and nodded.But her mind was still on that dream which was so real.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She walked with Nikki in the SM Halls.Nikki is a trainee and Li Na was a stylist.Free lance stylist for f(x) who was currently having their comeback.Wook a stylist she had worked with recommended her when he was working with EXO.

How she met Chanyeol was a totally different story. Her best guy friend was in the same band as Chanyeol and he introduced them when they were younger.

She had known him for 4 years now and had been dating for about 2 years.Though they both took a break last year, as Chanyeol was debuting in EXO.

She said goodbye to Nikki and walked towards f(x)'s room, immediately getting greeted by Amber.

"Hey Amber. Where's the others?" She asked.

"Eating.I wasn't that hungry so I came back." Li Na nodded and started going through her stuff. Amber noticed something was off. "Are you okay Li Na?"

"Huh?" She looked up. "Y..yeah! Im fine.No worries." She smiled hiding it again.

"Are you sure?" Amber said again.

"Yeah I'm very sure.Um,I'm going to go and get the clothes from the store room.Be right back." Li Na quickly walked out and just relaxed to clear her mind.

She heard laughter and looked up.She was shocked to see Chanyeol had a female trainee who was holding on to his arm and they were both laughing.That didn't bother her,what bothered her was that their faces were so close together and that they were both laughing at something on his phone.

She was about to say something when she stopped herself.Clingy.She couldn't be clingy. So she bit her lip to stop and walked past them.Chanyeol noticed Li Na and smiled at her but frowned when she didn't adknowledge him. He smiled at the trainee and excused himself following after her.

Li Na entered the store room and took a deep breath.Success.She smiled to herself but she knew it was her fake smile cause her heart hurt at the scene she witnessed.

"What if it came true?" She whispered to herself.

"What if what came true?" She heard a deep voice ring out.She turned around shocked when she came face to face with Chanyeol.

"Nothing.What are you doing here.Dont you have practice?" She turned around and pretended to look for something.

"Well, you basically have been acting strange and totally ignored me,so I wanna know what's wrong." Chanyeol said finally.

"Nothing's wrong."

"Bull Li Na.What is it you're not telling me.Yah! Look at me!" He walked around so that he was facing her.She looked away. "JUNG LI NA." Chanyeol said frustrated. "Why are you acting like this?"

"Did you have fun laughing with the trainee just now?" She asked coldly.She couldn't take it anymore.

"What? This is about Ye Mi? What'd she do to you?" He aked.

"So her name is Ye Mi.Tell me Chanyeol-ah,what were you guys so intimately laughing at?"

'You're jealous.What is wrong with you all of a sudden Li Na? So i cant laugh with anyone else?" He asked.

"I didn't say that! I was talking about the fact you were so close with her that.."

"That what? I automatically cheated on you? Wow its like you dont even know." He continued. Chanyeol couldn't control himself anymore.He hated restriction. "So when EXO has to dance with other girls,you'll stop me? Is that it?" 

"I didnt say.."

"No but I can see it." He sighed loudly pinching the bridge of his nose. "This is so annoying." Li Na once hearing that felt really hurt.

"Well Im sorry I'm annoying then Chanyeol.I didnt think it was a crime.Maybe getting back together was a bad idea." She quickly left leaving Chanyeol in shock.

While escaping,she bumped into Nikki who got shocked seeing tears.

"Whats wrong?" Nikki asked.Li Na shook her head and ran away. Nikki then saw Chanyeol running and put the puzzle pieces together. "YAH PARK CHANYEOL!" She stopped him. "What the hell did you do to Li Na?"

"I didnt do anything!" Chanyeol defended. He then told the whole story which earned him a smack from Nikki.

"YOU PABO!" She smacked him again.Chanyeol shied away from her. 

"Stop it,you crazy!" 

"No! You just dont know anything do you? She's already worried and sad and you make her feel like this?!"

"What are you talking about? Chanyeol asked with wide eyes. Nikki explained about the dream and Li Na's worries.

"IF I TOLD HYO YEOL, HE WILL KICK YOUR FOR HURTING LI NA.YOU BETTER MAKE THIS RIGHT." She screamed in his ear.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chanyeol stood outside Li Na's room.She had locked herself in and he felt bad when he heard her sobbing.

"Li Na, jagi, open the door please? Let's talk." He knocked again.

"Go away Chanyeol.Let's just officially break up so this isnt annoying to you." She said loudly.Li Na wiped her face and breathed in deeply.She heard the door click and Chanyeol entered the room.

"I found the key." He grinned. Li Na got up wanting to get out but Chanyeol grabbed her by the waist and hoisted her on his shoulders.

"YAH YOU GIANT! LET ME DOWN." She screamed. Chanyeol put her down on the bed and held her hands above her head. "Chanyeol.GET OFF."

"This position is really intriguing." Chanyeol grinned and wiggled his eyebrows hoping to make her laugh.She just looked at him coldly but Chanyeol could see that she was on the verge of tears. "I'm sorry Li Na.Nikki told me about the dream..."

"You must think Im pathetic right?" She said looking away.Chanyeol grabbed her chin softly making her look at him.

"No.Im the for making you think that there was a possibilty that it could happen.I love you so much.I loved you since Hyo Yeol introduced you to the band,when you supported me through my trainee years and you know why I was still in love with you when we were on a break,because you supported me through the whole way and understood.I'm an baby and I'm sorry." Li Na knew her tears had run down her face and she was crying.Chanyeol released her hands and pulled her in a hug.

"I love you Jung Li Na." He kissed her cheeks. "Please love this back." He kissed her lips.Li Na kissed him back.

"I love you Park Chanyeol." Chanyeol pushed her body down and kissed her with a huge smile on his face.He knew he could never lose her.She is his life.                                                                          ----------------------------                                                  Round 1 members haven't are Tao,Chen and Kai! Yeah! Do comment! I love reading them!