TAO 2 Part II

We Are One! EXO Oneshots

"For the last time,Tao.No." Zia closed her locker and looked at the man in front of her.She had to look up slightly since he was taller.Tao was looking straight into her eyes which shook her insides a bit but she wasn't going to back down.She was not an easy hook up and refused to be one.

"What are you afraid of Zia?" He asked with a smirk. He leaned down into her ear and whispered. "Are you afraid I'm going to bite?" He kissed her ear in triumph and showed her his widest smirk.

Zia was not going to step down.She was not a step below Tao.

"Oh honey,I'm not afraid of your barks.I'm the biter here." She flipped her hair and walked away.Tao watched her hips sway as she sauntered away.Se Na walked up next to him and patted his back.

"Don't worry Tao,she'll come through.I know she feels a connection to you!" Se Na piped up making Tao smile at what she said.He knew what exactly she was talking about as Tao felt the same connection course through him whenever Zia was near.Se Na put her hands up for a high five and Tao high fived her back. "We just need a plan to speed things up a bit." Se Na put her hands together trying to think of something. "THE CARNIVAL!" She suddenly screamed and quickly walked Tao through her plan.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Se Na dragged Zia all over the Carnival that happened in their school every year.It started at 10am and usually ended at 12am.It had everything from cotton candy stands to haunted houses.

"Come on! You move so slow!" Se Na complained as she started running faster towards the stage area.

"What are you in such a rush to see?" She then noticed 12 guys on stage.She knew Kai and Sehun, who were students at their school and to her shock she also saw Tao.But the other 9 guys seemed older than them.

"Hello everybody! We're known as EXO! Three of our members go to this school.You know them as Jongin or better yet,Kai." Everyone mostly girl applauded as Kai did a twirl on stage. "Sehun!" He smiled which made all the girls scream his name. "Also,our Chinese member,Tao who transferred about a month ago!" This time Tao did a little smirk and winked at the crowd.Zia noticed some girls scream at Tao to take them. Zia rolled her eyes at the girls.

"Hey Tao,is the girl you're crushing on here yet?" Kris whispered to him.Tao scanned the crowd and noticed Zia's annoyed face at the girls screaming next to her. Tao discreetly pointed her out to Kris who nodded. "She's hot.Good choice,bro!" Kris punched his shoulder playfully.Tao smiled and tried to see if he could get Zia's attention.Zia then looked at Tao and caught his gaze at her.He sent her a wink and a flying kiss to which Zia pretended to blow away.Tao pouted and did a heart break motion with his hands.Zia put her tongue out and smiled.Se Na who happening to be watching the whole thing sighed.

"Can you guys just date already?" She whispered frustrated. Zia looked at her and shook her head.

"He's not my type."Zia answered shrugging.

"Not your type,my !" Se Na poked Zia who glared at her. "Please the man can make anyone wet.And you my dear,I know you feel it too! He likes you! Like him back!" Se Na ranted.

"Did you just say he can make anyone wet?" Zia tried not to laugh.Se Na huffed and pointed to the stage making sure Zia paid attention.Zia pursed her lips and looked at the stage.

"So our song is called "Growl'.Hope you all enjoy!" Baekhyun smiled at the crowd.The music started and somehow Zia's attention went to Tao.

"A rapper.I should have known." Zia whispered to herself.Her weaknesses were being tested weren't they.The boys knows wushu.1 point.He raps.2 points.After the performance,Zia clapped for them as well.They were really talented.No doubt about it.Se Na smiled.Phase 1 complete.Phase 2 should start now.Kai got off stage and made a beeline for Se Na.

"Hey Se Na,ready?" He asked smiling.Se Na nodded and took his hand.

"Enjoy Zia!" She blew a kiss before quickly dragging Kai away.Zia was dumbfounded.Was she just dumped?Tao put his arm around her waist and smiled at her.

"Did you enjoy the show?" He asked.Zia took his hand away from her waist and nodded.

"Yeah,that tall guy is kinda hot." She said pointing to Chanyeol.Honestly,Zia didn't notice anyone else,but Tao didn't need to know that.

"Uh huh.Nope.He picks his nose." Tao said making Zia's face go in disgust. "Come on.Ill buy you some food.I'm hungry." He then walked in front of her and gestured her to follow him.Zia just decided to follow him and see what he had planned today.He had brought her to get food and payed despite her protests.Then,he went and challenged her to play booth games.Zia had won at 2 and Tao had also won at 2.They were both holding their prizes.Zia's a stuffed bear wearing a karate belt and also a big tiger.Tao had a panda and ironically another tiger but his seemed different than hers.

"I have an idea." Tao said stopping her at a bench and placing their stuff animals down. "I want to challenge you into the ghost house." Zia's eyes widened.,how the hell was she going to do this.Zia was never afraid of people,but when she was younger,her grandfather had told her about spirits and it really spooked her out.

"Bring it on." She said to him hoping to hide her fear.

"Ill give you two options.You choose.You either go in alone and I time you.Then,I go in and you time me.Or we go can together." She bit her lip. "If we go together,you agree,to be my girlfriend." Tao said finally.Zia shook her head and was determined not to show her weakness.She walked to the entrance and closed her eyes nervously.Taking a deep breath,she entered.

Tao sat at the bench outside and couldn't believe that it didn't work.She is a strong person.He should have known or maybe she just really didn't like him.Tao looked at his watch and noticed it has already been 7 minutes since she's been in there.The whole house was only supposed to be 3 minutes if you ran and 5 minutes if you walked.He ran inside and quickly looked for her.His heart broke seeing her curl up in ball at a corner. He walked over and sat down in front of her.

"Hey.." He touched her hair and then she looked up.She wasn't crying but her face was really pale.

"You idiot!" She whispered at him. "You couldn't pick something else?I could have fought you for god's sake!" She pushed him hoping he'd fall but Tao was solid and didn't move an inch.

"I knew this would psych you out." He said. "I thought you would have picked to go with me! But you had to choose to go alone! Do you hate me that much?" He asked. "Ive been trying to woo you for a month.But nothings working." Tao said looking right at Zia.

"I don't hate you." She said. "I just..you have to understand.I'm a pretty strong character.I'm not those girly girl's who just fall at your feet and everything like that.Why would you want to..date me?"

"Because you're you.You're athletic,y as hell and when you want to be...pretty girl.Like right now." He said.

"I am not..." She couldn't continue because suddenly a long haired ghost had jumped up and screamed causing her to scream and land herself straight into Tao's embrace.Tao laughed and hugged her close.

"It's okay.Itll be our secret." Tao her hair and waited until she calmed down. "Why don't we finish this?" He asked looking at her.She took a deep breath and nodded.Tao made sure she was right next to him and helped whenever she didn't want to see any of the ghosts.

Once they were out,Zia stretched and let out a huge breath of relief.She turned to look at Tao with her hands on her hips.

"You knew it would psych me out huh?" She glared at him and started moving towards him making him take a step back.Zia grabbed his shirt and pulled his head down for a kiss.Tao didn't respond because he was in shock. Zia pulled herself away. "Are you not going to kiss me back?" Tao pulled her in and kissed her as though both their lives depended on it.

At the end of the day,Zia and Tao had exchanged the prizes they won.Tao wanted the bear cause it reminded him of Zia and Zia wanted the panda cause it looked like Tao.

Se Na smiled as she peeked outside the ghost house door.Adjusting her long wig,she looked at Kai and smiled. Kai kissed her and pulled her into the ghost house again.


PRETTY LONG TAO CHAPTER GUYS. ;)

Sequel for Tao and Zia. (Kinda ship them..though Zia's fiction)

Okay,I kinda have bad news...this maybe my last update till after my exams..or updates will be really slow.

Ill update if I have something written.I need to do well. <3

With love,

TDR

Comment and spread these oneshots~