SEHUN 4

We Are One! EXO Oneshots

"You're being really annoying right now." Ga Yun told her friend as they waited in line to get into some club that Hyo Ri, her friend wanted to go to really badly.Ga Yun was wearing a tank top with a leather jacket on top. Her skinny jeans accentuated her long legs while Hyo Ri was wearing a skin tight dress.

"I'm so excited! This club is supposed to be the most happenning."She jumped excitedly. "We're quite close to the front!" She stood on her tip toes and looked over to the bouncer manning the doors.The bouncer was looking around and his eyes somehow zeroed in on Hyo Ri.He grinned wolfishly at her while she wiggled her fingers at him.Ga Yun watching this exchange didn't know if she should giggle or gag at the blatant thing happening in front of her.The bouncer motioned her to come to the front.Hyo Ri's eye widened and she pointed to herself.He nodded and she squealed. "Oh my god! Ga Yun! Come on!" She dragged Ga Yun towards the entrance where she smiled at the bouncer who ushered the both of them in.Before the bouncer went back out the door,Hyo Ri stopped him. "Hey,why don't you tell me your name!I'm Hyo Ri!" The bouncer's grin became bigger.

"Joon Young. Have fun in there.But not too much,Hyo Ri." He winked at Hyo Ri,gave Ga Yun a nod and walked out.Hyo Ri sighed dreamily.

"So y." She whispered to herself.Ga Yun cleared awkwardly. "Oh sorry Ga Yun! I didn't..um realise you were there." She then sobered up and walked through the curtain into the club.Ga Yun followed her without a choice and looked around.It was like most clubs.The dance floor was filled with people grinding into each other.

"This is so not my scene." Ga Yun said but she was sure that due to the loud music,Hyo Ri couldn't hear what she said.Hyo Ri dragged her to the bar and waved over the bartender or attempted to at least.This whole place was so packed that the bartender didn't notice them.Hyo Ri pouted to Ga Yun who looked over the bar and noticed that another guy was entering the back.His back was facing her and she tapped him.

The moment the guy turned,Ga Yun knew she was done for.The guy who turned around had the most iest look she had ever seen in her life.He had these smoldering eyes that seemed to see right through her and wind swept hair which looked absolutely perfect on him.She looked at his body and had to control herself.He was wearing a freaking wife beater which showed off his biceps and also she knew his body was muscular but lean.She could just see it.Then,he smiled and her whole world was awakened. He had that gorgeous eye smile that she dreamt on a guy.

"I guess I can help you ladies." The guy said.Ga Yun shook herself out of her oogling.Hyo Ri was staring at her with her eyebrow raised but she had that know it all grin. 

"I'm Hyo Ri and this is Ga Yun!" She pointed towards her and he looked her from top to bottom.

"Sehun."The guy said as Ga Yun sighed to herself.A y voice to match.

"So what would you ladies like to drink?" He gestured towards the bar.Ga Yun already knew her poison,it was always the same,so without thinking she said it to him.

"G and T." She said.Sehun smiled but leaned over the counter closer to her ear.

"I'm sorry sweetheart,I didn't hear you.What was it again?" His breath went over her ear and she shivered.She then leaned towards his ear.

"G and T please." She whispered into his ear.He leaned back and smiled again.G and T was pretty strong for a girl.Usually they would order all those fancy cocktails.He shook his head and turned to Hyo Ri.Hyo Ri was about to answer when she felt a shadow next to her.Looking up,she noticed Joon Young and felt herself smile widely.Ga Yun watched while Joon Young leaned down to whisper in Hyo Ri and saw that her friends face had lit up on whatever he had said.Hyo Ri then leaned over to Ga Yun.

"Ga Yun! He asked me to dance and hang with him.You have fun with Sehun babe!" She waved at Ga Yun before she could reply anything and walked away with Joon Young.The music had died down a bit so she could clearly hear Sehun.

"She will be safe with him." Sehun said. Ga Yun turned and looked at him. She must have looked worried for him to say that.

"How do you know?" She asked back.

"He's a very close friend and very protective of the girls who work here and come here." Sehun replied seriously.Ga Yun knew he wasn't lying so she decided to trust his judgement.He handed her the drink she ordered and watched her.He knew she was uncomfortable in this environment.He watched her and somehow felt this connection to her.He knew he was drawn to her but she seemed unattainable to Sehun.He had peeked at her chest and his junior was very satisfied.He knew it was wrong but he was a hot blooded male in his prime and there was a y woman right in front of him.Ga Yun looked at Sehun while drinking her G and T.It seemed the only highlight of her night was seeing this man.Sehun had stopped looking at her and cleaned the glasses so he didn't seem creepy to her.Ga Yun finished her G and T and was debating whether she should just head on home.If Joon Young was really as good as Sehun made him out to be then Ga Yun knew Hyo Ri was in safe hands.She stood up but was stopped by Sehun.

"Are you leaving?" He asked.She nodded but he quickly motioned her towards the end of the bar. "Why don't you hang out with me?" Sehun knew he was taking a chance.He never invited women into his private place but he wanted to with Ga Yun.

"Um..sure." She said letting herself go.He walked towards a door and gestured her to follow.He punched in a pin number and the door opened revealing another place filled with rooms.This place was really quiet which was a good thing.Ga Yun's eyes furrowed thinking why would a club have so many rooms. "Oh my god..Do you have strippers here?" Ga Yun asked with her eyes wide.Sehun started laughing thinking she was kidding but after looking at her expression,he knew she wasnt.

"No.No." He shook his head. "These are rooms for our employees.To relax and you know just get away from the noise." Sehun said. "Come on Ga Yun." He held out his hand.She nodded and took his hand.Both of them were suprised at how well their hands fit together.Once he reached the elevator,he swiped his card and pressed the 2nd level button.Ga Yun was in awe the moment they stepped into what seemed to be a private office.

"Wow." She said looking around. "What is this?"

"My office." Sehun replied sitting on the couch and patting the seat next to him.She plopped herself down with many questions.

"Your office? Aren't you a bartender?" Sehun smiled at her adorable curious and confused face.

"I started off as one.But I own this club." He shrugged.

"YOU OWN THIS CLUB?"She was in shock.She was sitting here with the owner of this club.

"Is it that much of a shock?"

"You can't be older than 24?" She asked.

"I'm 25 but does it matter?" He asked back moving closer to her.

"No...I guess not.But that's really amazi.."She couldn't continue her sentence because Sehun kissed her.He moved back and looked at her.

"Is this okay?" He asked.She replied by kissing him back.It was too long since she was kissed like this by a man.He pulled her into his lap and let his hands roam under her tank top.Ga Yun moaned into the kiss but she knew she couldn't let it continue far.She detached herself from him and looked at him. "Too early?" Sehun asked to which she nodded.

"I'm sorry..I just can't.I know its a turn off but Id rather know the person so if this is not an arrangement you favor then its better we stop now." She moved to get up but he hugged her to him.He nuzzled her neck and peppered kisses causing her to giggle.

"I can wait,Ga Yun.I want to get to know you as well." He said with a smile.

It was weird how Ga Yun met her boyfriend that night.He made it worthwhile for her eventhough Hyo Ri ditched her.All was good cause Hyo Ri had hooked up with Joon Young and now they were dating as well.


Start of round 4 with our gorgeous maknae!also sorry if this chapter is disappointing. Been under the weather..

Do me a favor? Since EXO won at MMA and MAMA 2013, tell me where you guys are from when you comment! <3 also ill be updating only if there are at least 6 new comments! Sorry I just love reading what you guys have to say but only some very nice and dedicated people comment all the time! Much love to them! You know who you are!