LUHAN 3 Part II

We Are One! EXO Oneshots

3 nights and 2 days was how long Luhan didn't contact Li Xian.He didn't even bother coming home which really hurt for Li Xian.She started getting sick and tired all the time.On the 3rd day,Li Xian's friend who happened to be Xiumin's girlfriend came over to check on her. 

"Are you okay honey?"Yura asked Li Xian who looked thinner and paler the last time she saw her.Li Xian nodded having a fake smile on her face.

"Its just a bug.Im feeling better." Li Xian put the tea in front of Yura and put one in front of her.She took a sip and felt her face pale.She rushed to the toilet and emptied all the contents in her stomach into the toilet bowl.Yura rushed after her and grabbed her hair holding it up.

"You're not okay!" Yura said to Li Xian. "Let's go to a doctor!"

"I already went! It's okay! I'm really fine!" Li Xian washed her face while Yura looked on worriedly.

"Do you miss him that much?"Yura asked softly making Li Xian stand up straight.

"I would be lying if I didn't."She replied. "He's at your house isn't he?" She knew Luhan had went to Xiumin's house.Xiumin was the closest person to him.Yura nodded and rubbed Li Xian's back.

"Hun,how if he wants to break up wuth you?" Yura asked making Li Xian turn and look at her. "I'm just saying,if he wants to..what would you do?"

"I..,ill let him go.I mean I can't hold on to him right?If he doesnt want me,then ill stay away." She gave another fake smile. "Maybe I should move out and stay with my friend until I can find a place.This is Luhan's apartment anyway." She started thinking loudly.

"No you're not." Yura said.She knew she had to talk to the bum in her house and make sure he came back to his girlfriend.Once,she reached to her and Xiumin's house,that's exactly what she did.She kicked the couch where Luhan was sleeping on and waited for his reaction.

Luhan woke up with a start and glared at her. "What the hell Yura? What's your problem?" He got up and dusted himself off.

"My problem.Is you." She answered angrily. "Why don't you go back to your own apartment." He sighed and sat back down putting his head in his hands.

"You know why I can't." She heard his muffled answer.

"What are you talking about?! She's waiting for you to come back! You idiot!" Yura screamed frustrated at the man in front of her.She was about to punch him when she felt someone hug her.

"Baby,relax." Xiumin whispered in her ear.

"I will,when you knock some sense into your friend." She pointed angrily at Luhan who was staring at both of them. "Li Xian has been sick for the past few days and no one is there to take care of her.She's been working overtime because she doesn't want to go home to an empty house! But you.You don't care do you? She wants to move out because she thinks that the reason you're not coming home is because of her!" Luhan's expression changed once he heard that.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Li Xian dropped her bag once she walked in to the apartment and let out a long sigh.Her flu and fever had gone down but she still felt really tired.Looking down,she noticed stick on arrows on the carpet.She furrowed her eyebrows and shrugged.She decided to follow the arrows and found that it led to the bathroom.Looking around,she noticed that the tub was full and candles were lighted.Flowers were strewn everywhere.She looked at the post it on the mirror and read it.

Li Xian,you need to relax.Have fun.

"Maybe Yura did it for me." She shrugged her shoulders and took off all her clothes before letting her body sink in to the warm water in the tub.She closed her eyes and let her body relax.

Suddenly she felt familiar hands massaging her shoulders and a kiss placed on the nape of her neck.She refused to open her eyes thinking that it was a dream.He couldn't be here now.

"Baobei."Luhan whispered into Li Xian's ear kissing it.She opened her eyes and felt tears on her cheek.Luhan was right next to her wiping her tears.

"Why are you here?" She whispered through her tears. "Why now.After nothing for the past 4 days!" Luhan's heart broke hearing her.He had been such an to her.Why because he had been stressed working and he had taken it all out on her.He stood up and took of his sweater and unbuckled his pants.He then entered the bathtub and brought her close to him.She hugged him and cried into his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry,baobei.I'm so sorry.Don't leave our apartment.Please.I'm an idiot.I'm an ." He then felt her go slack against him.He looked down and got the shock of his life when he noticed she had fainted. "Li Xian?" He patted her cheek. "Li Xian?!" He quickly got out of the tub and brought her with him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Li Xian opened her eyes slowly and saw a man looking down at her.

"Mrs.Xi? Please follow the light." He then shone light at her eyes and nodded. "It looks like she was just having some difficulties while recuperating for her illness before this.Here are some medication that will help.You also need to stop overworking yourself,Mrs.Xi." He then passed a paper to Luhan who stood at the door.

"Ill walk you out." Luhan said.Li Xian got up and leaned her body against the headboard.

"Stupid,how could I faint in the bathtub?" She chided herself.

"Gave me a shock too." She heard Luhan's voice.Luhan walked to the bed and sat next to her. "I had to quickly put some clothes on you and call the doctor." Li Xian became silent and looked at him. "Baobei." He was about to touch her when she flinched away.

"Please don't be nice to me,before you break up with me." She said finally looking at him.

"Baobei."

"Luhan.Stop and just tell me what you expect out of this.Our relationship right now." Li Xian bit her lip.She refused to cry until she heard him decide.

"I want to be here with you."He said looking right at her eyes. She bit her lip and launched herself at him.He showered her face with kisses and made her giggle for the first time since their big fight.

"I love you so much baobei!" Luhan declared. Then,suddenly Li Xian realised something.

"YOU DRESSED ME?" She asked loudly. "SO YOU SAW..."

"Its not like I haven't seen your beautiful,,glistening...." He couldnt continue because she tackled him and covered his mouth.Luhan smiled hugging her close.This was what he had been missing


Some of you requested a sequel! Well..here it is! :D

With love,

TDR

Comment and subscribe!