LUHAN

We Are One! EXO Oneshots

You were sick in bed and it was so stressing. You were at work when suddenly it hit you like a ton of bricks.

you , you look bad.Are you okay, sweetie?" One of your older co-workers asked worried

"I dont feel so good." You sat down and wiped your face with your hands.

"I think you should go home dear.Take the rest of the day off." 

And thats how you ended up in bed, coughing and sneezing your heart out.Your phone rang, you sighed and answered.

"SWEETIE! Are you okay?" Your mom's voice rang out on the speaker.

"Mom, i just feel...like ." You groaned.

you ,you shouldn't curse! Oh my poor child.Im so far away." 

"Mom its okay.Just enjoy your holiday.Ill get better in a few hours after sleep.So..enjoy okay?" You quickly said bye and rolled around on your huge bed groaning. "I hate being sick.I hate myself."

You heard the front door open and groaned thinking who would be here.There were only two people who came to your mind.Your best friend who had a key in case of emergencies or your boyfriend.You really hoped it was your best friend.

"you , i heard you were sick!" Luhan came rushing in. You pulled the covers over your face.

"Luhan.Why are you here?" You asked. Luhan sat on the bed and pulled the covers away.

"Because your mom called me saying you were sick.Why didn't you call me?" Luhan asked as he your face.

"Because i did not want you to see me looking like this.I look and feel disgusting,Luhan.So you should go!" You grabbed the blanket and covered your face again. Luhan chuckled at your childish antics.He went to the kitchen,grabbed a bowl and filled it with water. Then, he grabbed a cloth and walked towards your room.

He set everything on the table top before grabbing the blanket and pulling it off completely.

"YAH LUHAN!" You whined getting up.He shushed you and pushed you down.Then he grabbed the cloth and put it in the water. He then placed the cloth on your forehead. "How'd you know I was getting a fever?"

"Because I just know." Luhan smiled.He then pulled you up to rest on him.He your hair and kissed the side of your face every chance he got.

"You're gonna get sick Luhan.Then Im going to laugh at you." You warned him.He ignored you and changed the cloth whenever needed.He spent the whole night taking care of you.He got you medicine from the farmacy, cooked you porridge and even rented movies so he and you could watch it whilst you ate.

"I feel so gross.I know I look gross.Yet you're still here." You said suddenly.Luhan who was next to you grinned to himself.He took your hand interlocked in his and kissed it.

"Because if when we get married,Im going to eventually see the grossness.So why not now?" Luhan cheekily said. You grabbed the pillow and hit him. "OW!"

"Hah,you can't hit me cause Im the patient." You showed your tongue to him.

"You're the naughtiest patient." Luhan teased.He pulled you towards him and kissed you. You tried to get away but he wouldn't let you.

"LUHAN! You're going to get sick."

"I dont care."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Luhan coughed and groaned. You laughed at him.He did get sick about 2 days after you.You recovered and were laughing at him.

"You shouldn't laugh at me.You're mean." He pouted.

"Im not the one who didn't listen when someone told him that kissing a sick person would get him sick." You teased.

"You didn't say kissing caused sickness!" He said.You raised your eyebrow.

"Childish." You muttered under your breath.

"I heard that." Luhan said playfully pushing your forehead. "But you still love me." You smiled at his statement.

"I do."