SUHO 4

We Are One! EXO Oneshots

Suho sighed as he sat in his office finishing up all his work.He was already worked up with all the piling work but the fight with his wife was his undoing.Here he was sitting in his office hiding away from her fresh from one of their latest fights.

He rubbed his face and groaned feeling all his muscles which had become tense after sitting in his chair for long hours.Looking around his table,he saw his picture of them together on their wedding day.Though it was only about a year ago, it felt longer.He took the picture and caressed her face.Their problems started the moment Suho got a promotion and his hours increased.The workload was much bigger and he had to be away overseas a lot.

Then,he started missing the days which seemed important to her.He couldn't help it.It was his job,he had to.He was earning money so he could buy her the luxuries she wanted.What he didn't realise was Ha Na didn't need all that to be happy with Suho.She just needed him.No one else.Nothing else.Does Suho know? He just knew she was being unreasonable towards him.He put his head back against the chair and closed his eyes,remembering their fight.

FLASHBACK

Suho came home and dropped his briefcase at the side.He loosened his tie and shrugged his jacket off his shoulder.It dropped to the floor just as Ha Na walked in from the kitchen.

"Suho,pick up your jacket."She said to him.Suho just walked past her without saying anything.He was tired and the only thing that appealed to him at that moment was a shower,dinner and then to bed. "Kim Joonmyun! Are you not going to listen to me?Pick.Up.Your.Jacket." She said seriously.She hated being ignored and when her own husband was doing it,she was pissed. Suho grit his teeth and grabbed the jacket and put it on the stand.

"Happy now?" He asked staring hard at her before walking away to the bathroom.Ha Na calmed herself down and continued cooking.She didn't want to argue with the love of her life.She was about to finish cooking when Suho came into the kitchen whilst drying his hair. "You havent even finished cooking?" Suho asked as he sat down at the table.Ha Na was about to say something but Suho beat her to it. "You were home long enough.What were you doing?"

"What the hell did you just say Suho?" Ha Na put down his food in front of him angrily. "I'm not your servant that I have to cook for you! I chose to do it.You can cook for yourself! Its not my job to do it!" She said.

"I was just telling you had so much time!" Suho said tiredly. "But you aren't even finished yet." He shook his head and started eating at what she had put in front of him.Ha Na wanted to say something but she knew nothing would come out of .She was hurt and he didn't seem to care that he was the cause of it.She didn't have any appetite to eat so she decided to go into the room.Suho stopped her by grabbing onto her wrist. "Why are you not eating?" He asked.

"I dont want to eat with you." She said before yanking herself away from his grip.Suho got pissed and slammed the utensils down shocking her.

"I lost my appetite because of your attitude." He said angrily standing up.

"You lost yours?Please Kim Joonmyun! You've been a total since the moment you came home! Or dont you realise that?" She said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Ive been working my off and coming home to your nagging is not ON MY LIST." Suho said back.

"Well having an tell me,Im not efficient is NOT ON MINE." She shot back without thinking that she just called her husband an .

"Im the ? How do you think we're paying for ALL THIS? For all your branded clothes, for all this stuff.HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE'RE LIVING BY?ITS WITH MY MONEY! MONEY THAT I WORK FOR." He said with a very hard face.He felt himself waiver slightly looking at his wife's face but he was too into the rage.Ha Na felt her eyes start to water at each word that he said.It felt like a stab at her heart each time.She bit her lip and fake smiled.

"Yeah.You seem to think that you're the only one who works.Fine.But you also seem to be under the impression,that I only need all this branded clothes.Let me tell you,Suho,I could even wear a plastic bag over me if it means that I have my Kim Junmyeon back." She said finally before quickly walking into her bathroom and locked the door.She heard the door slam and opened the tap to wash her face.Looking in the mirror,she noticed her face.It looked like someone had her soul out but it hurt more that the person who did was the person she loved the most.

BACK TO PRESENT.

He sighed thinking about it.He had been mostly sleeping in his office since that fight.Though,he did hang out at his best friends places.All of them said only one thing in common.

"She's right,you should go apologize." All of them said to him.The thing is,he couldn't get the courage up to go look at her and apologize after everything. 

He couldn't.He just couldn't.He looked at his watch and noticed the time.8.05 P.M. Time to get dinner.He had already asked his secretary what he wanted to eat so he was supposed to call him to bring it in.He was stopped from calling his secretary when the door opened and someone entered carrying a bag.He was shocked to notice it was Ha Na.She looked just as shocked as him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked her.She bit her lip and put the plastic bags she brought to put on the table.

"You weren't supposed to be here.I have to go." She looked pale as she quickly walked out.Suho was dumbfounded as he walked towards the plastic bags she brought.His eyes widened noticing the exact food he had ordered with his secretary.He ran out towards the elevator and thanked god it was slow today.She was still there and her hands were shaking.

"Ha Na!" Suho quickly went towards her as she turned and her eyes became wider.Suho hugged her which shocked her cause she thought he would be angry at her. "I'm sorry." She heard him whisper. "Im so so sorry.Im sorry." He whispered over and over. She pushed him away and sighed.

"I can't anymore,Suho." She said looking down. "I just cant." The elevator came and she quickly got in.Suho went in after her.

"Why?" He asked gaining his voice.

"Arent you tired? Of all this? I hate fighting with you.I hate feeling like crap just because you think I depend on you too much!" She said running her hands through her hair.Suho knew she was frustrated.She only did that when she was frustrated.

"I dont think that." He said. "I just...I know I changed.And not for the better.So Im sorry but I cant let you go. I really cant.I need you." He said with the saddest expression on his face that she had ever seen.

"Suho..I." He stopped her with a kiss.

"Ill take less time at work and more time off." He said between kisses. "Ill take you somewhere.Just both of us.Please don't leave me.Please Ha Na." He sighed hugging her tighter.Ha N was dumbfounded listening to him.It was as though her Suho was back.

"You promise?" She asked him.He looked straight at her and nodded.She smiled and kissed him wrapping her arms around his neck. "I missed you too,Junmyeon.So so much!"

"I love you Ha Na." He said into the kiss.

"I love you too,Junmyeon." She hugged him tight.Something suddenly caught Suho's attention.

"Wait,how'd you know what I wanted to eat?" He asked.

"I bought it every night and left it.You usually went to the coffee room at this time." She said in reply to his question. "So your secretary called me to tell me what you wanted to eat and bought it.I told him to do that so dont do anything to him." She said quickly.Suho smiled and hugged her kissing the side of her head.

True to his word,Suho did take time off and brought Ha Na to Paris.It was so much fun and relaxation for both of them and its exactly what they needed.There was even a little surprise that happened.It would take 9 months for the bundle of joy to arrive.

*winks*


I KNOW ITS BEEN SO LONG.IM SORRY.

Its just exams,holiday,new business,etc.

So...Im not sure if I should honestly continue this. T_T I'm torn..........But thats my problem!

On another note! If you guys are Malaysian, do check out @greenenvistore on twitter! :) Me and my sis run it.Do help us out by checking and RT-ing and even purchasing? ;)