KRIS 3

We Are One! EXO Oneshots

"I can't believe that you just dragged me out of my bed Wu Yi Fan!" Emma screamed at her boyfriend.She was actually still sleeping as she just had returned from camp in the afternoon of the day before when a giant had barged in into her room and attempted to wake her up.

"Love! Your back!" Kris barged into her room carrying Ace in as well. "Look Ace,mommy's back!" He sat on her bed next to her placing Ace down and combed her long brown hair with his fingers.

"Kris,who let you in?" She asked groaning.She her back with her hands covering her eyes. He leaned down and placed a swift kiss on her lips and grinned seeing a smile on her face after that.

"My mother in law,who else?Now get up,Love,I wanna see you." He teased.Emma got up and leaned her back against the headboard.Kris had a huge smile on his face and put his hands out to hand Ace over to her.She grabbed Ace and nuzzled the softness of the doll. "What no love for me?" Kris asked cheekily.Emma smiled and laid her head on Kris's shoulder and kissed his neck.

"I missed you." She said to him. He rubbed her shoulders and kissed her.

"I missed you too,my love." He whispered against her lips. '"How were the kids?" She had gone on a 5 day camp as a counselor at a camp for children aged 5-9.

"Some were nice,some were mischievious and played pranks on me!" She said with a pout.Kris laughed and hugged her to him. She looked noticing Kris was wearing a wife beater and two new tattoos on his arms. 

"Fantastic and Faith?" She asked. "You got new tattoos while I was away?" She exclaimed.

"Yeah,is it cool?" He asked. 

"Yeah,its really nice Yi Fan.I love your tattoos." She smiled and kissed his shoulder where the scorpion was.

"Why don't we go out?" He said. "We can bring Ace and spend a day together!" He happily said.

"No." She answered and pulled the covers over her head.

"Why the hell not?" He said pulling the covers.

"Cause i'm tired!" She said.But Kris wasn't having any of that.He was going to take her out even if he had to carry her to get ready himself.

She was now glaring at her boyfriend while he was driving with a huge grin on his face.She held Ace and looked at the doll in the face.

"Your dad is a meanie!" She told the doll making Kris laugh as well at her expression.

"You're so adorable,Love." He rubbed her head messing up her hair.She whined and fixed her hair.

"Where are we going actually Kris?" She asked finally taking his hand and played with the rings on his hand.

"You'll see." He smiled. "Looks like we're here." He pulled into the parking lot of one of the biggest malls in their town.

"YOU DRAGGED ME OUT OF MY SANCTUARY TO FOLLOW YOU TO THE MALL YOU SHOPAHOLIC!" She said loudly.Kris flinched away from her loud voice as he quickly parked his car and went over to Emma's side. He opened the door,leaned against him and held out his hand.Emma pursed her lips refusing to get out.Kris bent down inside the car and levelled his face with hers.

"Come on baby.Let me spoil you today." Kris said softly.Emma looked at his pleading eyes and sighed in defeat.She kissed his lips and grabbed his hand getting out of the car. "Bring Ace too,we're not leaving him in the car." Kris said grabbing Ace with him while Emma grabbed her handbag.Kris locked his car and Emma grabbed Ace and fit him in her bag letting his head out.

"Doesn't he look adorable?" Emma said to Kris.Kris smiled at his beautfiul girlfriend and held her close to him with his arm around her shoulders.They walked around the mall and quite a lot of people were staring at the gorgeous model like couple.Emma was quite tall and she matched Kris perfectly.Girls were swooning over Kris while guys were checking Emma out.

"Shall we get you some clothes?" Kris asked Emma.She shook her head and spotted Kris's favorite shop.

"Why don't we get you shoes babe?" She asked dragging him into the shop. "Ill buy for you this time!" She smiled and sat down letting him go over the store and pick what he wanted. A salesgirl approached him and Emma narrowed her eyes at how closely that girl was getting to her boyfriend.Touching his arm and laughing with him.She was too busy glaring that she didn't notice Kris bending in front of her.

"Hey Love,I already picked the shoes." Emma nodded and walked to the counter. The same salesgirl was there and Emma bit her lip.

"That'll be $125.50." She said with a slight chirp.Emma took out her wallet and paid while Kris continued browsing. "She must not be his girlfriend if she's paying for his purchase.Maybe his elder sister?" She heard the girl whisper to herself.Emma grit her teeth at the nerve of this girl.Kris came and stood next to her.Without thinking,Emma pulled him down and made out with him in front of the slack jawed salesgirl. After letting Kris go,she grabbed the bag with a smile and walked out of the store while holding on to Kris's hand.

"What was that love?" Kris asked.

"Why I cant kiss my boyfriend?" She said haughtily.

"So you weren't jealous?" Kris asked with smirk.

"I was not!How could you even think that!" She exclaimed walking quickly. 

"That's my girl." He said with a point towards her back.

Kris then begged Emma to let him play at the arcade.Emma laughed and agreed.Her 23 year old boyfriends major weakness was the arcade.He loved going with his friends.Especially Tao and Lay.Today his companion was her and she enjoyed playing the shooting games while Kris loved basically everything.

The first game,Kris wanted to try was the punching bag.He looked at the current champion score.

"Hmm I can beat that!" Kris then looked over at Emma and drew her close to him. "Good luck kiss,Love?" Emma kissed Kris and gave him another kiss on the cheek for extra luck.

"Good luck babe!" Kris took a swung and they both heard a sound other than the one from the machine. "Did you break something?" She asked.Kris nodded and saw that he had broken the charm of his bracelet.He quickly picked it up from the floor when he heard the word "NEW CHAMPION."

"Yo! I'm the new champion!" He pointed out the score and pumped his fist making Emma laugh at how childish he really is.He hugged her and kissed her jumping up and down. He even had her take a picture of him and the machine so that he had proof of being the new champion.

After that,they both challenged each other in shooting,driving and even dancing. Emma won at shooting and dancing while Kris won the driving part.Emma then dragged Kris to the photo booth and fixed her hair.On the first picture,Kris had his arms around her and she leaned into him with a smile.The second picture,Kris kissed her cheek.On the third picture,Emma kissed his cheek and on the last picture,Kris pulled her face towards him and kissed her lips.They both laughed as they decorated the pictures.Emma made sure two copies were printed and gave Kris one which he put in his wallet.

xxxxxxxxx

After their date at the mall,Kris and Emma were both in bed watching a movie.Kris had his head in her lap while she ran her fingers through his hair giving him a massage.

"Did you enjoy today,Love?" Kris looked up and traced his fingers on her cheek.She nodded and leaned down to kiss him as her response.


ROUND 3.I started with Kris first this time...he needs some love man!

Okay,I need to tell you guys something..the reason Ive been updating like crazy these past few days is because during the week Ill be at college and updates will be really slow. T_T

Currently drafting out Suho 3 for the dear LightOfHopeForLove <3

I hope I can update Suho 3 and then yeah!

So the drill is,Comments are welcome! I really enjoy your comments! If your friends enjoy EXO,do introduce these oneshots to them!

I started writing stories when I was 12 and I actually wrote 3 books (notebooks).They were never published haha. And your support for these oneshots are really amazing!  Thank you guys so much.I hope I can continue these oneshots for a long time...yeah. Im 18 now by the way and get worried a lot so reading your comments make me smile 

Also, if you think a certain oneshot needs a sequel comment below. So far,people asked me to do sequels for Baekhyun 2,Chen 2 and Tao 2.And if you have anything to critisize,just say it.I don't mind. :)

With Love,

TDR