SEHUN 5

We Are One! EXO Oneshots

"UGH, he's so weird!" Your friend, Li Na suddenly exclaimed causing you to almost fall off your chair.

"Shhh! Do you want us to get kicked out?" You whisper-yelled at her as both of you were sitting in the library and now everyone nearby who heard Li Na's exclaimation were glaring at the both of you. "Sometimes I wonder why I'm friends with you. Now, study!" You were about to go through your notes again to prepare for the test that is coming up when Li Na jabbed your sides. Luckily, you did not shout in surprise, that would have pretty much guaranteed both your hieneys would have been kicked out by the librarian. "What is your problem!" You were pretty much annoyed by that point because Li Na was the one who wanted to study in the library and now she was being so weird.

"I just checked our groups for problem based learning*. You and I are in the same group, so YAY. But that weirdo Oh Sehun is also in our group! Freaking Oh.Se.Hun." She hit her head dramatically on the table with each word.

"Seriously. Stop. We're supposed to study." You looked at your watch to see how much time you have left until PBL groups start meeting up. You rolled your eyes in annoyance at the fact that you only had 20 minutes left. "Great, only 20 minutes. Aish, this is the last time I study with you Kim Li Na." You childishly showed your tongue to her before gathering all your things and walking towards the discussion rooms on the other side of the building. You had walked out the door, when Li Na came running and put her arms around your shoulder.

"Hey, don't leave without me." Li Na pulled a sad face and tried to act cute in an attempt to make you laugh. You just growled in return making her laugh. "You're so cuteeee. LIKE A CHIHUAHUA." You kicked her playfully as she attempted to run away after that comment.

Both of you arrived at the entrance of the multiple discussion rooms. Your university was special in the way that most of the discussion rooms were open but in cubicle styles and the middle common area had many tables and chairs for other students to study if they wished to do so. Sometimes you didn't mind studying there, but only if you were alone and had headphones on. People can get really noisy.

"Cubicle 23 right? Group 3?" You asked Li Na who nodded in response. "20...21...22..23, here we go." You stopped at the entrance when you noticed someone already sitting at the round table with his laptop out. Next to you, Li Na cursed under her breath because the person was no other than Oh Sehun, the subject of the topic that almost got you kicked out of the library. He looked up and smiled awkwardly.

"Hello, I guess we're...in the same group?" He said slowly. 

"Why else would we be here." Li Na said snarkily before grabbing a seat away from him. You glared at Li Na because she was being rude. 

"How's life Sehun?" You asked taking a seat at the table. He looked at you and you noticed his eyes blinking behind his glasses.

"Its..good.Thanks." He said quickly before looking back at his laptop. The facilitator for these sessions arrived, luckily it was a lecturer that you all knew well. She smiled at all of you and looked at her attendance list.

"I guess i'm early, where are the others?" Just as she asked, the other people in the group came and sat down. "Ah, it looks like all 8 of you are here.So let's get started." The  session went on okay although Li Na was making weird faces everytime Sehun spoke. As it ended, Li Na quickly dragged you away.

"Yah. What's wrong with you? Why are you being mean to him?" You asked Li Na.

"He's weird. His clothing . The way he talks is so annoying. He thinks he's so smart when he's not. He is just overall y! Formal outfits are supposed to be y but on him...eww.Those old style glasses too and his greasy hair. Just eww." She ended with a shiver.

"Wow. That's just mean." You shook your head at her. "He's cute and sweet." 

"EXCUSE ME. One, you have a boyfriend...WHO I STILL HAVENT MET. Two..NO.Just no." She shuddered. "By the way, we're having a gathering tomorrow after class. So bring your boo. Okay?"

"He's..."

"No.He should be able to come. Make him come. No excuses." Li Na poked your side before walking away to her next class.

"Ugh,dammit." This was worrisome for you. How to make your loner type of boyfriend who hates gathering with people he doesn't know. You hit your head in frustration and looked at your watch. "Oh no." You ran to your class quickly putting that matter behind your mind first.


THAT NIGHT

"Oi,boyfriend.You home?" You called out as you entered your boyfriends apartment. Suddenly a half man wearing only a towel appeared in front of you. "Kai. I seriously dont know why you like walking around . Its not like you live here alone." You said as you placed the food you brought on the table.

"You brought food?? ASSA!" Kai looked through the food on the table as you stared at him. For a guy who's quite lanky,his abs were pretty impressive. He was still looking through the containers when someone hugged him from behind.

"You should really wear clothes in front of my girlfriend. She might have ideas then." Kai laughed at his best friends statement before saluting and walking into his room.

"Yah! Can you not make me sound like such a ert." You pouted as your boyfriend winked at you. "You do know when you wink, both your eyes go down." He laughed as he came closer to you. He leaned down and got really close to your face. "What are you doing?"

"Kissing you." He said right as he kissed you. Both of you were kissing when Kai came back.

"Ugh.Can you both not do this in the kitchen.I'm going to eat in my room." He grabbed a container and left.

"See you weirded Kai out." You smacked your boyfriend playfully. He smiled and served both of you the food you bought. "Um..I need to talk to you about something." You said nervously.

"Uh oh.That doesn't sound good." He chuckled but turned serious while looking at you waiting for you to continue.

"No no.It's nothing bad. Um tomorrow, we have a gathering..and I'm supposed to bring you." Your boyfriends eyes narrowed before he shook his head. "Hun...please."

"Okay then. I'll go as normal." He shrugged. 

"Can't you come as you?" You groaned knowing what he meant.

"No." He said simply as he continued eating.

"Sehunnnn." You whined causing him to look up. Honestly if Li Na saw Sehun now, she'd be shocked. The Sehun sitting in front of you now was wearing a wife beater showcasing his figure. His hair was messed up and in his face. Although he was still wearing glasses, it was a more stylish one compared to the one he wears around uni. All in all, the one sitting in front of you would be considered hot whereas not many people ever looked twice at Sehun in uni. Even meeting him was a weird situation.


FLASHBACK

"Omma, I'm walking into the restaurant now! Ill take a picture as proof and show you! Bye!" You ended the call right as you reached the host stand. A tall thin lady greeted you with a bow.

"Hello! How many in your party?" She asked with a robotic smile.

"Ah, I'm supposed to meet someone? Reservation under the name 'Oh'?" The host looked down at her list and nodded.

"Yes, right this way please." You followed her as she brought you towards one of the private rooms. You still couldn't believe that your mom had set you up on a blind date. The host opened the door and gestured you in. You locked eyes with your date as she closed the door behind you. He stood up and bowed and gestured for you to sit down.

"Hello." You greeted him while he smiled back at you. "I'm you ." 

"I know." He said with a weird twinkle in his eye. He kind off looked familiar but you couldn't think of exactly where you had seen him before. "Are you wondering where you've seen me before?" He asked with his hand folded in front of him and a sideways smile.

"Yeah kind off. How'd you know my name anyway?" You asked curiously.

"Call me Hoon, and my mom told me. Let's order okay?" He gestured for you both to look down at the menu. You looked at him for a while but shook it off and ordered food.

At end of it, you were actually enjoying yourself. He was pretty funny and good looking. He offered to drive you back to your apartment which was a plus because you had to uber to come to the restaurant. The car ride was quiet though not uncomfortable. As he parked near the building, he turned towards you.

"So, have you figured it out yet?" Hoon asked you as he leaned towards you. 

"Ugh, can you not! I've been trying but I can't seem to." You rolled your eyes.

"Did you have fun tonight?" He asked softly.

"I did. And I wouldn't mind seeing you again. By the way, thank you for taking that picture in the restaurant. I know that was weird." You smiled.

"It's fine.I know how moms can be. Anyways, I think I can show you who I am now." You became confused at his statement.

"What do you mean by showing you who you....oh my god." You were shocked as Hoon started patting his hair down, wearing glasses and buttoning up his shirt. "Oh Sehun?"

"Hey." He smiled nervously.

"Why? Wah? Is this a joke?" You asked shocked.

"No. Okay it's quite a story. Let me start, then you can ask questions?" He went off on the story of how his mom had gone to a fortune teller and said fortune teller had told her that starting from the age of 17 to 20, Sehun's face would be unlucky in university. So, as a protection for his luck, he always dressed up like this at school. He did try going to school normally one time, but he almost got into an accident right before entering the gates so that's why he kept up with the farce. "Okay, that's basically it." He removed his glasses and messed up his hair. "Ugh this is annoying." He looked at your face and noted your shocked expression. "You okay?" He asked as he tapped your hand.

"Uh..yeah, wow. That's a weird story. So you've been pretending?"

"Actually no.These are both me. I can be shy or quiet to people I am not comfortable with but with others, this is me." He gestured to himself.

"Again.Wow.So,what is this then?" You asked pointing to him and then at yourself.

"Well,we could continue going on dates and see where this goes. But I need to ask you to do something and that honestly might make you leave slamming my car door." You put your tongue in your cheek and nodded for him to continue. "If we continue this and it goes somewhere...its best if we keep it quiet. AND, before you get annoyed," He interrupted just as you were about to say something. "It will be better for both of us, I don't want unwanted attention. I only have a year left of this and I don't want you to be known to be a person dating the school weirdo."

"How'd you know that they call you that?" 

"Come on, I'm not an idiot. I have a 4.0 GPA, it's just no one knows because my mom made sure the school wouldn't announce it." He shrugged.

"I'm sorry." You said feeling guilty.

"Nah. Don't be. But you want to know why I said yes to this date with you?" You nodded. "Because I've never heard you do it. That's why i said yes when my mom said she was setting me up with you.You're not like them." 

"That's...wow. I just don't think what they say is justified."

"So, want to go out with me?" 

"Yeah sure." And that's how your relationship started. It's been 10 months since then.

BACK TO PRESENT

"Babe, you know why. There's only 2 more months left, and then we can be normal. It's either I go as Oh Sehun, the school weirdo or I don't go at all."

"Or come as someone else, not Sehun. But Hoon. No one will recognize you! I didn't!" 

"It's Oh Sehun or no one. That's final." He said ending the conversation.


THE NEXT DAY

"So....you, where's your boyfriend? You said he was coming." Li Na said as she was munching on her food. The rest of your friends nodded and started asking about him as well. You were about to say something when you noticed Sehun at the corner of your eye entering the cafe. "Oh my god, why, of all places that weirdo comes here? Is he coming here?" Li Na's eyes narrowed as Sehun walked over to the table you guys were occupying. You tried to communicate to Sehun with your eyes so you could try to make him not come over.

"Sehun, hi." You greeted once he reached the table.

"Uh excuse me, why are you greeting him and you, why are you here?" Li Na asked pretty rudely.

"I just wanted to say hi." Sehun said. "And I..." He waited for you to say something but you were tongue tied in the moment.

"Oh my god, the weirdo." Li Na sighed dramatically causing the whole table to laugh. You knew Sehun was getting angry because his eyes flashed behind his glasses. You quickly stood up and grabbed his arm pulling him away. 

"I'll be back. I need to talk to Sehun about a project." You quickly dragged him outside the cafe before anyone could say anything.

"Sehun, what the heck!" You said gesturing to the whole situation that just happened.

"You asked me to come, so i'm here."

"As Hoon! Not like this. You saw what happened? Is that what you wanted? That was embarassing!" You said quickly. Sehun's face changed with each word he was hearing come out of your mouth. "What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Myself? Did you hear what you're saying? So you're embarassed of me?"

"Sehun..."

"No, whenever your bloody friend goes on about weirdo Sehun, you think I like it? I just ignore her and not go off on her because of you. I thought you were different, but now...."

"What are you talking about?" You asked confused.

"You're like her. Exactly like her." He said harshly. You wanted to say something to him but you were interrupted when Li Na came out.

"WHAT THE HELL you! Are you dating him? HIM?" She pointed between the both of you. "HE'S SO...SO...SO! UGH!" She was about to continue but Sehun interrupted her.

"He's weird. His clothing . The way he talks is so annoying. He thinks he's so smart when he's not. He is just overall y! Formal outfits are supposed to be y but on him...eww.Those old style glasses too and his greasy hair. Just eww." He repeated in a bored tone. "We know." He said angrily. Li Na was stunned and even you became speechless. 

"Sehun..." You wanted to talk to him but he pulled away.

"I'm done. We're done. No need to blow your head off Li Na." He said before walking away. Your eyes started to tear up because rarely youve seen Sehun get angry.

"Oh my god, the nerve of that Oh Sehun. He's so...."

"STOP. Okay. Just stop. I've been dating him for 10 months. He's sweet and nice and he's good looking okay? I dont know why I'm explaining things to you, but you need to stop putting other people down. Now, I'm going to try and talk to my boyfriend but you need to reflect on yourself!" you said stunning Li Na again. You quickly walked into the cafe,grabbed all your stuff, dropped money on the table all the while dodging everyone's questions.


*Knock Knock* Kai opened the door and was shocked to see you on the other side.

"you, you have the code. Why'd you knock?" He asked.

"Is Sehun home?"

"Yeah, he came home, but he seemed angry. He didn't want to talk, he just went into his room." Kai explained as you came in.

"Yeah, I dissapointed him. I'm worried we broke up.I don't know." You said nervously.

"No way, whatever happened, just go talk to him.He may be stubborn but just smack him a bit. Itll be fine.Now go." He pushed you towards Sehun's room. You quickly knocked, hearing him shout through the door, "GO AWAY KAI."

"It's me." You said peeking into the room. Sehun was lying on his bed shirtless while playing with a small basketball. 

"Why are you here?" He asked not looking at you.

"Why are you shirtless?" You asked standing near the bed.

"Because I was angry, and it felt hot." He sat up and looked at you while you looked at the floor not knowing what to say. A few minutes passed by with both of you being quiet. Sehun sighed, he patted the bed and said, "Come sit." You sat down and nervously clasped your hands together.

"Sehun, I'm sorry. I should have stood up for you. I should have announced that you were my boyfriend and I should have let you come as you." Sehun looked at you and nodded.

"Come here." He put his arms out for a hug. You quickly hugged him and felt him kiss your neck. "I'm sorry I was a jerk to you." He apologized.

"No, its..." He stopped you with a kiss.

"It's fine, let's not go through it okay? He said hugging you tighter.

"Can you wear a shirt?This is weird." He laughed but nodded.

"I guess now the whole school knows were together." He said as he pulled on a tank top. 

"I'm sorry."

"Again, it's fine. I'm sorry you're stuck with the weirdo babe."

"Sehun,stop. I'll punch anyone who says that about you." You did a punching motion causing Sehun to laugh at your action.

"Babe, it's just you and me. I love you." Sehun said as he kissed you.

"HEY, YOU BOTH WANT TO GO EAT." Kai screamed from the living room ending your makeout session.

"Let's go before he gets pissy." Sehun said as you pulled you up and you both went and had lunch together. 

The next day at school people did gossip about the both of you but you didn't care. What shocked you was that Li Na came up and apologized to the both of you. Another two months until another scandal will hit causing Li Na to be even more stunned. Oh that day will be fun.



HAPPY 2018!

This is a long post about Sehun but I hope you enjoyed it! Also please subscribe and comment!

I'm wondering if anyone here will be interesting if I start a blog with these kind of fanfics, stories in med school as well as med school notes. Also, ill write private stories on commission so if interested, message me~

Is anyone interested? Please comment below with more ideas!

I'm also selling off some EXO goods on Facebook! Please click the link here to be directed to the post!  http://linkshrink.net/7ByMA8  (click skip ad for the post)

AGAIN COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE TO THESE.

MAKE SURE TO SEND SUGGESTIONS AS WELL. :)

Picture credited to owner;  Kalmia Boy. (康师傅见面会)