KAI 4

We Are One! EXO Oneshots

Make sure to read author's note in the end! :) ENJOY THIS SURPRISE POST!


“Why can’t you join me? I’m alone today! Just come work out with me Jackson! Its not fun working out alone.” Emma whined entering the Student Lounge while dragging Jackson behind her.

“I’m lazy! I want to go back to my dorms and sleep! You promised me Lena would be here!” He put his bag down on one of the couches and sat down.Sun Emma clicked her tongue and kicked the couch he was sitting on. “HEY! That’s mean.” She smacked his arm and sat down to tie her shoelaces making sure they were tight.

“Why don’t you get up of your lazy potato and work out for a better body! You promised you would hang with me until Lena got here.BUT!This, “ she gestured to his uniform, “Is not work out attire.” She attempted to kick him again but he jumped away.

“You mean like your favorite Mr.K with the oh so perfect six pack abs and tight ?” Jackson teased with a kissy face. “We all know he has the awesome body.Its been talked about like crazy among the locker room.You’ve seen it haven’t you?” He wiggled his eyebrows.

"You're such a ert. I have not." She defended but then again she herself knew she was lying.She has definitely seen it when she was walking by the corridor towards the female changing room whereas Kai was right at the door when he removed his shirt. The sight of his body made her blush and become a hot topic among all her friends. Some even asking why she didn't stay. Obviously she couldn't! That would be so weird! Right?

"Yeah right, you're basically thinking about him right now." Jackson scoffed interrupting her internal monologue.

She was about to say something but he walked towards the gym door to look in and scope.His eyes widened looking in through the glass on the door. “Emma! Emma!” He hurried back toward her and grabbed her hands bringing her to stand. “He’s there! Alone! Now go, ask him how to use the equipment and do whatever you’re supposed to do. Have fun!” He pushed her in through the door and ran out of the lounge after grabbing his bag.

Emma was speechless and stood there like a dummy after Jackson pushed her through the door. She noticed that Kai was lifting weights at the corner of her eyes but she made sure not to look towards him. “Bloody stupid Jackson.” She muttered under her breath. Why oh why would he leave her alone with a boy wearing a T-shirt that was tight across his chest,sleeves rolled up with biceps bulging and shorts showing off his leg muscles. Emma cursed herself in her head.

‘Stop thinking about the Emma!Seriously! ABORT. ABORT.’

Kai attempted to hide his grin looking at how flustered Emma was once she was left by her cousin. She was wearing a tank top which was this ghastly yellow color with those track pants that look like bellbottoms.Dropping his weights after completing his reps, he grabbed the bottom of his shirt and wiped the sweat off his forehead knowing he would able to see her blush.She always did. He noticed Emma’s eyes widen at his blatant display of his body and laughed slightly.He couldn’t resist teasing her cause he always knew she would react to it.

“You know taking a picture would last much longer.” He said causing Emma to snap out of her daze.She shook her head to get rid of the image of his chocolate abs away.

“Huh? Just what are you going on about?” She asked planting her hands on her hips and staring at him.

“You were drooling,Princess.Try to control it.Didn’t you come to work out?” He walked over to the bar and gestured towards the weights. “I’m guessing even the precious princess should be able to carry at least a bit of her weight.” Chuckling he pulled himself up on bar doing chin ups.

“Stop calling me a bloody princess.You .” She went and grabbed the 5kg hand weights and stood close to the mirror. She spread her feet a shoulder apart and put her arms straight down with them in hand. She rotated bringing the weights to her shoulder but not letting her muscles release as Lena taught her. Working out was always such a good relief especially after an argument with the parental units.

She just finished her repS when her phone beeped.

From: Lena <3

Emma! Jackson texted me saying that KAI is there! You’re alone with him! ASK HIM ABOUT WORKOUTS OR TO HELP YOU! OR JUST GRAB HIM AND MAKEOUT WITH HIM!

Emma sighed as she typed out her reply.

Can you please come here ASAP.I can’t with this GUY okay. FASTER.

From: Lena <3

Em,he’s your crush.Just stop and talk to him.Ask him out! Get him tiger.Just go hey KAI,you’re hot and I want to rub myself all over you.

NO.NO.Gosh you ert.Just please come here.It’s hard being in the same room as him.It is scary AND AWKWARD AS HELL.

From: Lena <3

I don’t think I can come for our work out session today. I have too much work. So sorry love.

“Damn it!” Emma said loudly making Kai look over to her with an annoyed face.This is why he preferred to be alone in the gym room.He jumped off the bar with a flourish.

“You know this is supposed to be an area where people can work out and release WITHOUT OTHERS DESTROYING IT.” He growled out to her while stomping all the way to where she was.His stance and facial expression made Emma step back towards the mirror until her back hit the mirror. Once her back hit the mirror, she grimaced knowing her escape route was flawed in so many ways. Nicholas looked like a lion stalking his prey and apparent enough Emma was said prey. She closed her eyes afraid whether he would hit her. She felt his presence above her and a sound which sounded exactly like both his hands landing on the mirror behind her. “Why are your eyes closed?”

“Because I don’t know what you’re going to do to me? I’m warning you though, I will knee you where it hurts so step back.” Opening her eyes, she put her palms on his chest and attempted to push him away unsuccessfully. “Good god, what the hell do you do to make yourself so buff.” Nicholas wanted to be angry at the girl but that statement caught him off guard.

“Do you not know the situation you are currently in?” He sighed and leaned towards the mirror which brought his whole body closer to hers.

“Um..dammit.Move away, I cant think!” She looked up at him to see him staring intently at her. “What? Stop staring at me!” She exclaimed bringing her hands up to hide her face.He grabbed her hands and put them down to her sides. She could swear that his thumb was rubbing her knuckles. "What are you doing?" She knew her face was turning red.

"You know when you turn red, it's kind of cute." Kai said with a smirk moving closer to her. He moved his hand from her hand and started going up her arms and then grabbing her waist pulling her to him.

"You're being absolutely weird right now." She said trying to pull away but he held on tight. "Kai what are you..." Her words were interrupted when Kai kissed her. It started off as a slow caress of her lips but got hot and heavy as the seconds went on. When they separated, Kai landed a soft kiss on her lips before pulling away from her.

It was right timing on his part because Sehun suddenly appeared with his voice arriving first. "KAI LET'S PLAY B-BALL!" Then he looked over at them with his mouth suddenly forming an "O" looking at them both. "I must be interrupting something huh?" He smirked looking at them. Kai shook his head to clear his thoughts. He walked towards Sehun and clapped his shoulder.

"Nah man. She was just doing those weird chair exercises girls do and being disruptive.You know me. I can't with distractions while working out. Basketball sounds awesome. Let's go." He quickly walked out the door but not before saying, "See ya princess. Have fun working out." Sehun looked flabbergasted and looked at both Kai and Emma but decided to follow after Kai backwards, sending her a wink.

Emma stood standing there for 5 minutes before someone else entered the gym room and asked her whether she was alright. She quickly snapped out of it, apologized and continued her weight reps all the while cursing Kai in her head.