XIUMIN 2

We Are One! EXO Oneshots

Ji Yool looked towards the table where her boyfriend was laughing with his friends.He looked so happy that she had to smile.Her favorite little baozi also known as a bun.

Xiumin felt as though someone was staring at him and smiled when he noticed that the person staring at him was his girlfriend.He did a secret heart and sent it to her which she playfully caught and sent him a flying kiss.Her best friend rolled her eyes at the couple.

"Bleh both of you." She fake vomitted causing Ji Yool to laugh.

"As though I dont see you and Hoseok doing stuff.You both are worse than me!" Her best friends eyes widened.

"We...are not!" She defended herself.

"Yeah right.Its because he's not here." Her best friend playfully smacked her.

Xiumin laughed looking at both of them.He felt bad that he couldn't have lunch with her even though they had the same lunch slot.He had to hang out with his friends.Some of his friends who are girls..weren't huge fans of Ji Yool which caused her not to be able to have lunch with him.

Two boys walked up to the girls table and one of them hugged her best friend.

"Hello baby." J-Hope smiled as he pecked his girlfriends cheek.

"Now you decide to show up Hoseok!" She playfully punched him but hugged him anyways. The boy next to J-Hope smiled at Ji Yool.

"Hey Ji." He greeted her.

"Hey Yoongi!" Ji Yool greeted back but laughed when she called him Yoongi. "Fine.Hey Suga!" Suga smiled and sat down next to her.

"Where are the others?" Her best friend asked Ho seok.

"Their slots clashed so its only us!" They both did these weird pose causing the girls to laugh.

"You both are so ridiculous with your hip hop get ups." Ji Yool laughed along as all 4 laughed.Then all four of them decided to go out and hang out at the courtyard.One of the girls from Xiumin's table decided that at that time,she had to walk in front of them causing her and Suga to bump into each other.

"EWWW." The girl screeched causing everyone to look at the scene unfolding.

"Sorry." Suga apologized but the girl wasnt hearing any of it.

"How could you.You fricking hip hop wannabee knock into me!" She pointed a long pointy nail at him. Suga and J-Hope flinched.They knew they were what you would call social pariah in school for dressing the way they did.

"He already apologized!" Ji Yool's best friend stood up for her boyfriend's best friend.

"Ugh,and the she monster talks." The girl said right to her best friends face.Ji Yool's mouth dropped.How dare she.

"Just stop.You have no right to call her that." Ji Yool said finally her anger starting to get to her.

"You.Shut up." The girl said.Then 3 others joined her.All of them were in Xiumin's clique. "I have no right? Excuse you,I'm one of the most popular girls in school.While you honey,even your boyfriend doesn't want to be seen with you."

"Mindy." Kris said in warning hoping she would stop talking.

"What Kris? Look Xiumin's not saying anything which means I'm right! He doesn't want to be seen with her.She's just pathetic." The last words struck Ji Yool and she ran away from the cafeteria.Her best friend pursed her lips.

"You know what Mindy,you're a biyatch.Spell it.Cause you're it." She walked away running after Ji Yool.

"Not cool." Both J-Hope and Suga flipped her off before walking away.But they did hear her shriek.

"Hyung.Go see Ji Yool now." Tao whispered to Xiumin who nodded and was about to leave when stopped by Mindy.

"Xiumin,don't tell me you're going to see her!" Mindy said loudly.Xiumin pulled his arm away from Mindy's grasp.

"Never come near me.Or her.Again."Xiumin growled and quickly walked to find Ji Yool.He spotted her best friend with J-Hope and Suga.

"Ah the infamous,unhelpful supposed to be boyfriend." Her best friend said sarcastically when he was near.

"Please tell me where Ji Yool.I need to see her." He begged.

Ji Yool stopped at her car and slid into the passenger seat.She needed to let out her steam and just relax.Her best friend was with J-Hope as she knew that Ji Yool needed time to cool off.

"You really should lock the doors when youre inside." She heard a familiar voice and looked to see Xiumin park himself on the passenger seat.

"Go away, Xiumin." She shooed him away.

"Baby,I'm sorry.I'm such a stupid."He grabbed her hand and pulled her to his lap.

"What are you doing!" She tried to move away but he grabbed her waist.

"No no no,you're not going anywhere." He smirked playfully. He then pulled her head down and kissed her.He kissed her eyelids,forehead,cheek and kissed her lips again.He then started kissing her neck.

"Xiumin,what are you doing?" She whispered. 

"Marking you."

"WHAT?YAH!" She screamed and knocked her head against the roof of the car. "Ow." Xiumin laughed and rubbed her head.

"My poor baby.Did that hurt?"

"Obviously you big pabo!" She smiled at him and leaned into his touch.

"I told Mindy off.Im sorry babe." Ji Yool nodded and they both just cuddled in the car.

"Can you let me kick her once?" Ji Yool finally asked causing Xiumin to laugh.

"My violent girlfriend.Sadly no." He said causing her to pout.

"Just once,Xiumin-ah!" She pouted.

"Ji Yool!" They both laughed and Xiumin walked Ji Yool to her class.

Her best friend saw both of them and smiled.Xiumin rubbed her head and kissed her goodbye.

"Match made in heaven they both are." She whispered looking at their interaction.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

I had 5 comments which were the most Ive EVER HAD! SO PLEASE DO COMMENT MORE,AND SPREAD THIS ONESHOTS!

And and,check out my LAY STORY THIS IS ME.I need feedback. :D

Comment COMMENT COMMENT! :D

Thank you for subscribing! And commenting! :D

AH SARANGHAEYO!