BAEKHYUN

We Are One! EXO Oneshots

"Where is this Bacon.Ive been waiting for 2 hours!" You whined to yourself. "He better have a good explanation."

"JAGI!" You heard a voice call.You looked over and saw your boyfriend running towards.Once he got close,he tried to hug and kiss you.You expertly dodged him and hit him in the stomach. "Ah! What was that for?"

"BYUN BAEKHYUN,DO YOU REALISE THE TIME?" Your boyfriend stared at you with a grin.The one you love.

"I know baby,i was caught up.Im sorry." He apologized and took your hand and kissed them.You pouted.Why'd you always give in to him? Baekhyun hugged you closer to him.You smiled up at him and kissed his neck.

"Pabo." You called causing him to smile.

"You love this pabo, you know?" Baekhyun teased.

While they were walking in the park, a bunch of guys came up to them.Baekhyun's eyes narrowed when he spotted them.

"It must be my lucky day.Lookie who we have here boys. Byun Baekhyun. I was hoping I would spot you today.Did you have fun beating up my boys with your wussy friends last night?" The guy taunted.

"My wussy friends kicked your puny buddies asses." Baekhyun said smirking.He held you closer to him.The other guy noticed this action and zeroed in on you.

'you , oh wow,the princess of the school is dating the lowly thug? This is priceless." The boy came closer to you and smiled. "Im Jinyoung.Nice to meet you!" He held his hand out. You looked at his hand suspiciously. "It wont bite.Come on!"He grabbed your hand and started shaking it. Baekhyun pushed him away hard and put you behind him.

"You.Dont.Touch.Her" He growled. "Call Kris." He whispered to you. You knew what was going to happen and you didnt like it.But for the safety of your boyfriend you started dialling his best friend.

"Oh you're going to get it." Jinyoung said. He and Baekhyun started fighting.Once Baekhyun punched Jinyoung down, the others started to join him. 4 people at once against him. One of them landed a punch right at his lip.

"That freaking hurt, you bastard." Baekhyun spat. He started punching them even worse. You tried to help him but was pinned in Jiyoung's arms.You tried to make him let you go but he wouldn't.

"Look,we wont hurt you.He is what we want.So shut up." Jinyoung commanded.You struggled and screamed for Baekhyun who tried to get to you but was stopped by the fours attacks. Then Baekhyun was on the ground.

"Dont think we're done yet, you ." Jinyoung was going to step on Baekhyun's chest when he was suddenly punched away by someone.

"Let you kick my brother...huh you fella's are going to die today." Chanyeol cracked his knuckles gleefully. Kris, Tao and Kai started fighting the others while Lay helped Baekhyun. Baekhyun immediately asked Lay to help him walk where you were sitting on the ground with your face in your hands.

"Jagi..." You stopped him.

"This was what you were doing last night? You lied to me. You said you went out with D.O and Sehun!" You screamed at him.

"Jagi..I can explain..." Baekhyun tried to hold your hand but you wouldn't let him.

"Explain what? Explain how, you lied to me? Explain how,even though I asked you not to get into these fights, you went and did anyway? Explain how, you did this all on our 3 month anniversary which you clearly forgot!" You had tears on your face now. "I should have listened to what everyone said about you." You walked away while wiping your face away from him. Baekhyun stared after her. Lay patted his back quietly.

That night, you were wide awake staring at all the pictures in your phone. Baekhyun was such a dork, always saying that we should always take selcas.First picture,he would stare at you and only in the second picture, he looked at the camera. You wiped more tears and sighed.

*FLASHBACK*

You were walking down the hall when a bunch of freshmen ran into you.They apologized but quickly ran away leaving you to pick up all the books you were carrying.Then you saw a pair of black shoes and then a boy bent down to help you.He grinned and you knew you were done.

After that incident,you asked your friend who the boy was.

"No you ,not him.Honestly no." Your friends all advised you against it because all of them said that he was in a dangerous gang.So you didnt pursue it, but you cannot lie.You had a crush on him.

Then one day,out of the blue, you were walking home at night when you heard tires and footsteps. You turned around and were greeted by 12 boys.One of them being Baekhyun.

Baekhyun walked towards you and held out a bear holding chocolates.Your favorite ones. You took it from him shocked.

"Um, hi you , i dont know if you know me.." He rubbed his neck nervously. The other boys told him to get on with it. "But I know you and I like you..and I want you to be my Jagi." He finished.

"You havent told her your name ." Luhan said with a smirk.

"OH! Um,Im Byun Baekhyun." He smiled waiting for you.You looked at him with wide eyes not knowing what to do.Sensing your discomfort he stepped back.  "Um,Im sorry...Its okay if you dont agree.I wont attack you.." He started walking away when you smiled and grabbed onto his hand.

"I like you too,Baekhyun-ah!" You said happily.Baekhyun smiled and since then you were a couple.Many didnt believe it.Their school princess tamed the lowly thug.

*ENDFLASHBACK*

You fought a lot with him before about his activities but you always made up.For 1 week ,you ignored him.It wasnt that hard because he avoided coming to school.

One day while walking home,Chen and Xiumin started telling you that Baekhyun was hurt and in the hospital.Without thinking,you got in their car and screamed the whole time when they brought you to their hangout.

Tricked yet again you

They locked you in a room and all the lights were on.You spotted Baekhyun and glared.

"You stupid pabo.WHAT THE HELL IS...UNF" You were stopped by Baekhyun's lips on yours. You tried pushing him away and not respond.All of a sudden you tasted salt and your face felt wet.Looking up, you noticed Baekhyun had tears on his face.Your heart broke.

"Im..so sorry,jagi.I cant..do anything without you by my side.I feel useless.And Im sorry.Im sorry,but I cant pick between you and my brothers.You both are the world to me.If anyone hurt either of you,I would kill them.Im so sorry." He sank to the ground and put his face in his hands.

You bent in front of him and caressed his face.You kissed his cheeks and his lips.He held you and kissed you.

"Im so sorry Jagi..." You stopped him.

"Im a selfish person.Really selfish and Im sorry Bacon." You sobbed into his chest.Baekhyun held you tight.You embraced the warmness that you have been missing for a week.

"HYUNGS.THEY'RE BACK TOGETHER!" You and Baekhyun heard the three maknaes shout.You and Baekhyun laughed.