CHANYEOL 2

We Are One! EXO Oneshots

He glared at the girl who seemed to cling on to him at the club.She was a bottle blonde wearing a tight dress that caused her s to spill out from the top.He hated going to clubs for this very reason.Girls who didn't know when they weren't wanted.He couldn't kick them out.It was his friend Kris's establishment.

He pushed her away and sat at the booth with Kris and Tao who had dragged him here.Both of them were with their respective girlfriends which made Chanyeol the fifth wheel in this situation.He looked over at Tao who was whispering to Zia.Zia was laughing at everything Tao was saying to her.Tao and Zia were perfect together.The guy who knows wushu and the girl who knows taekwondo.

Next he looked over to Kris and his girlfriend,Emma.His cold hyung only smiled when Emma or s were near him.Ironically,the moment Chanyeol looked over to the couple,they were making out.He groaned and cursed himself for agreeing to come with them to the club.He could have gone with Baekhyun and ate some pizzas.

He decided to go get a drink at the bar and hang there for a while. He sat on the stool and ordered himself a nice cold beer.Someone pulled up the stool next to him.He turned and noticed a gorgeous figure.The girl ordered a vodka shot for herself.Chanyeol grinned.Usually girls like her ordered a martini or mary or some stuff like that.

"What do you mean girls like me?" The girl asked.

"Li Na?" Chanyeol asked shocked.

"Chanyeol?" Li Na looked at him. "Wow..it really is you." She said. Chanyeol and Li Na were actually classmates back in high school.Chanyeol was the bad boy while Li Na was the goody two shoes nerd.Li Na had always had a huge crush on Chanyeol but never dared ask him out.The type of girls he dated were too different from her.

Chanyeol looked at her from top to bottom.She had let her hair out and it was in long gorgeous waves.Her face looked exactly the same.Just no glasses or braces.Her large expressive eyes were staring right at him.His eyes then moved downwards.Her body was so beautiful in that dress that Chanyeol had to control himself and her legs.Damn they went a mile long.

"Chanyeol?" She called out to him.

"You look...wow." He said making her laugh.

"Why thank you.You don't look so bad yourself." She did a once over on him and bit her lip seeing the top 3 buttons of his dress shirt ed which showed of his chest.Chanyeol moved his stool closer and he leaned over to talk to her as the music got louder.

"Vodka huh?You're no more a good girl are you?" Chanyeol teased.She laughed at his question and swirled her drink before taking a shot.

"Well,I guess I'm not." She flirted back.Chanyeol laughed at her answer. "So what do you do now,Park Chanyeol?"

"I own a business with some of my friends." He smiled. "What about you? I remember the smartest girl in our class." 

"I work in a company doing forensics and I'm a chemist as well." She said making Chanyeol raise his eyebrow.

"Still the smart girl huh?" He pushed her hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear. "Wanna dance?" He asked pointing to the dance floor.She nodded and grabbed his extended hand.

Li Na leaned her back against Chanyeol's chest and danced.He put his hands on her waist and guided her.His hands her whole body making her feel hot.

Emma noticed the couple and pointed them out to Kris who smiled.Finally,Chanyeol found someone that he actually looked happy with.Chanyeol leaned down and whispered to Li Na's ear.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked.She looked up at him and shook her head.He leaned down and captured her lips.Li Na at first was shocked but regained composure and kissed him back feverently.

Suddenly,Li Na felt herself being yanked away from Chanyeol. She turned around and saw her ex-boyfriend glaring at Chanyeol.

"Yah! Let me go!' He then directed his glare at her.

"What the hell are you doing kissing this guy?" He yelled at her. She pulled her hand away and took a step towards Chanyeol.

"I can do anything I want! I broke up with you! Did you follow me here?" She asked.

"I was worried about you.Well I should be! You were practically having with this guy on the dance floor like a ."Chanyeol stepped up and pulled Li Na towards him.

"Id rather you not talk to her like that." Chanyeol said.

"Who the hell are you." He was about to punch Chanyeol when a hand stopped him.He turned around and found himself looking at a tall man who was glaring at him. "Let my hand go." He growled to Kris who smirked at Tao.

Tao called over the bouncer and told him to remove the piece of trash immediately. Li Na sighed as she went to get her purse and leave the club.Chanyeol thanked Kris and Tao before running after her.

"Li Na,wait." He stopped her and rubbed her shoulders. "Why are you leaving?" He asked.

"I just.I'm tired after that whole thing Chanyeol." She said.

"Why just because of that jerk?" She nodded. "Why?" She then told him about how he had went on a rampage when Li Na refused to sleep with him. "That bloody thing.Wait till I get my hands on him." Li Na smiled.

"Still the same Chanyeol." She said.Chanyeol pulled her towards him and kissed her again.Li Na once again let herself immerse into the kiss and the taste of his lips.


Chanyeol unlocked his apartment door and pushed Li Na inside.Li Na looked around the fancy apartment in wonder.

"You must be really successful Chanyeol." She said.Chanyeol kissed her lips again and then moved down and placed soft feather like kisses on her neck.He looked at her in the eye,siliently asking for permission to which she nodded and kissed his lips as encouragement.

Chanyeol reached towards the back of the dress and ped her.He let the dress pool on the floor and carried her.She hid her face in his neck as she was nervous and embarassed.

Placing her on the bed,Chanyeol kissed her lips again and let his hands travel and touch every single contour of her delectable body.Li Na ed his shirt and stared at the chiseled abs he had going on.

"Take a picture baby.It lasts longer." He said and then he added. "You only get a picture,if I get one as well." He smiled cheekily.


Li Na woke up and found herself staring at Chanyeol's sleeping face.Looking at the clock,she noticed it was 3AM.She traced her fingers on his face memorizing every single detail.His nose,his lips and his dobby like ears.Placing a kiss on his lips,she got up and started to find all her clothing.Once dressed,she grabbed her purse and was about to leave the apartment when stopped by a deep voice.

"Where do you think you're going?" Chanyeol was wearing only his boxers as he stood in the doorway of his bedroom rubbing his eyes.

"I'm leaving." She said.Chanyeol walked up to her and tilted her chin upwards.

"Didn't you enjoy it?" He asked worried.

"I obviously did Chanyeol." She said. "I think it was obvious by the sounds I made last night." Chanyeol smiled remembering. "But I also know its a one night stand." She said.

"No its not."

"Chanyeol.We're two different leagues." She said. He pulled her towards him and rubbed her back.

"Nah.We're the same."

"Chanyeol if we were still in high school,you wouldn't..."

"I kissed you." He confessed. "Back in high school,I kissed you." She looked shocked at his statement.

"When did you even kiss me?I think thats something I would remember given the crush I had on you." She said quickly.

"You had a crush on me?" He had his eyebrows raised.

"Answer my question,Park Chanyeol.When?" She crossed her arms and attempted to glare at him.Chanyeol tried to hide his laugh,she was just so adorable.

"In the library,during my tutoring session,you accidently fell asleep and I kissed you.I thought you were cute." He said causing her to blush. "Now that I said it,come back to bed.I don't have to be at work until 2PM and I want to be spend all my time with you." He ped her dress and handed her his shirt. "When in my apartment,Id rather if you wear only my shirt and baby." He gave her a swift kiss before carrying her to his bed again.


 

TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY.BOO YAH! :D

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE MY LOVELIES. WHO KNOWS I MIGHT BE FASTER!

Thanks to:

koollabunnie

jemboo

exotic_xhm

Lydiara

reginamoon

EBSGSF

river_thief

mischaelrose

xcharmedcherryx

ewke167

zlight

Pric3ssBubbl3gum

 

Others dont fret,next post.

COMMENT! :D