KAI

We Are One! EXO Oneshots

"A massage?" Kai scrunched his whole face when his manager suggested that to him. 

"You need it Kai.You hurt your waist and I know its bothering you.The fans know its bothering you. The members as well." Kai shook his head.

"I'd rather not hyung.I dont need it.Its okay." Kai tried telling the manager.He didn't like getting his body touched after something.

"Trust hyung.You need this.Just a class or session.The person I talked to seems to know a lot about it and especially how to reduce the pain in your waist Jongin." 

Kai walked slowly once he arrived at the place where his hyung had arranged his session for him.It had a good ambiance and looked like a clinic.A woman greeted him and his manager.

"Hello! How may I help you?" She greeted.

"Hello,I scheduled a session with Ms.Ha Na? About the waist treatment?"Manager nim explained.She nodded.

"Ah! Ha Na's customer!" She then went through to find a his file.She smiled when she found it. "Kim Jong In-sshi? Please follow me. Are you planning to wait for him?" She directed her question to his manager.His manager nodded and she smiled at him. "Please sit there and Ill get you something to drink." She then brought Kai over to a room. "So Ha Na will come in and she will instruct you on what to do." He nodded and she left him alone.

Kai sighed as he streched.

"That was a long sigh." A beautiful voice said. He turned around to see a very gorgeous girl.Her hair was pulled up into a ponytail and she wore the same outfit as the lady just now.Her eyes were so big and expressive,Kai felt himself drowning. "Jong In-sshi?"

"Deh?" He came out of his trance.

"You should take off your clothes and lie on the table." She said so smoothly.Kai blanched.He quickly took of his shirt and took of his pants. He gulped seeing that he was in his boxers in front of such a gorgeous girl.

"Um about my..um..underwear?" He felt himself getting smaller once she turned. She walked closer to him and  slightly tip toed to whisper in his ear.

"You can keep it on...if you want." She then handed him a towel and instructed him to lie down on the table.He did as he was told and felt her fix the towel covering his behind.

"So..Jong In, it says here that you have waist problems? Did you fall and hurt it recently or?

"It was quite a long time ago.I hurt it while dancing and rested but it comes back whenever I dance or get pushed." She nodded.She then took some oil and poured some on his back.

She then rubbed it with her hands.Kai bit his lip to refrain him from at the feel of her hands.

"If its hurts or you feel pain,you need to tell me immediately,okay?" He nodded and she increased the pressure.

Ha Na inwardly was doing a weird dance in her head.Who knew,her bias would become her client.But she couldn't and wouldn't do anything to harm or make him think she wasn't professional.She is currently studying to be a chiropractor and her lecturer thought it be good to do some work over the summer and write a paper on it.

She saw his abs.HIS Y ABS.THAT V LINE AND THAT FACE. She then patted herself making sure she didn't do anything to him.That would make him upset or anything.

She obviously knew about Kai's injury but had to remain professional.This man never had a relaxing moment since debut so she hoped he'd get something out of this at least.

Kai felt himself relax when she massaged his back and shoulders.He hadn't felt so relaxed in a long time.The girl doing it was making him want more.

"Do you know I didn't want to get a massage?' Kai said.

"And why is that?" His back felt dry so Kai turned around and caught her wrists.

"Because I was skeptical.About this." He got up and faced her.He pulled her closer until she was in the middle of his legs. 

"Why?" She whispered.

"I dont know." He kissed her.Ha Na's eyes widened.He felt so good...but she couldn't.

"Wait!" She pushed him slightly.

"Ha Na dont push me away,I..."

"I have something to say.I know EXO." She said thinking that he's gonna run out of the room.

"So?" He kissed her again,this time caressing her back as well.

"So! I'm a fan.A HUGE FAN." She pushed him again.He looked at her with his eyebrows raised.

"Who's your bias?"

"What?" She asked again thinking she didn't hear him correctly.

"Your bias."

"You.Kai." She answered and turned around to leave when her waist was caught and she felt herself being carried. "KAI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" She shrieked.

"I'm your bias right? That means, you wouldnt mind if I do this...unless...you have a boyfriend?" He put her down on the couch and smiled.

"No..I dont have a boyfriend." Kai's grinned widened and he bent down to kiss her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Well that was fun." Kai smiled at Ha Na.Ha Na groaned and hid her face.

"I can't believe I just did that with you." He smiled and kissed her again. "I was supposed to be professional."

"Hey,my back and waist feel good.So you did your job." He her hair making her sigh.

"I cant believe it." Ha Na said causing Kai to chuckle.Kai got on top of her again.

"Believe it baby." Kai kissed her and felt her smile. "I now have a girlfriend who can immediately cure my waist pain." He declared causing her to gasp.

"Kai...I..."

"Say you'll be mine."

"Kai.."

"Say it Ha Na." He whispered.

She sighed and nodded.

"Out loud." He teased.

"I'm yours Kim Jong In."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS.SO YEAH,I only have Tao Tao left. :D 

So i'm going to update tomorrow for him and will be on slight hiatus for exams! 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SHARE MY FICS TO BAP AND EXO FANS!

I WILL LOVE YOU!