KAI 2

We Are One! EXO Oneshots

Min Hee sat at her table and was doing her work when Kai suddenly appeared and sat on the table.She looked up with a cold 

stare while Kai smile.He leaned down and made sure his face was close to hers.

 

"Hi Min Hee." He whispered.Min Hee moved back and crossed her arms in front of her.

 

"Hello Jong In.Can you get off my table?" She said.Kai smirked at her coldness towards him.He loved it.This coldness that 

he felt he wanted to break and he wanted this girl in front of him be different towards him but still be herself.

 

"I was thinking Min Hee,wanna grab some cake after school? Ill get you your favorite red velvet." He smiled.

 

"No thanks.I can get one myself if I feel the need to eat red velvet." She stood up and wanted to move but 

Kai grabbed her arm and pulled her to him.He stood up so he towered over her.

"Well,if you change your mind." He kissed her cheek and walked away.

Min Hee stared after this man who kept on flirting on her.Kai is a really handsome guy and he is very nice 

but Min Hee couldn't trust him or anyone else for that matter.

After school,Min Hee walked towards the restaurant where she worked at secretly.Weirdly,her school was one of

the school that didn't allow part time jobs.They preferred students studying but Min Hee couldn't afford it.

She was living on a limited allowance from her divorced mother who stopped caring about her.

Her father had walked away from the family 3 years ago and that was one of the reasons Min Hee was the way she is now.

She stopped caring about people who couldn't care about her.

"Hello,auntie." She greeted the boss of the restaurant who is always nice to her.

"Hello dear.Are you hungry?"

"No.I'll do work first." She bowed and again and tied her apron to start her job.

Kai walked in to a restaurant with Sehun and sat down.They both had just finished dance training and were really hungry.

A waitress then came and put some menus for them.Kai looked up and was shocked to see that the waitress serving him was actually Min Hee.

"Min Hee? Why are you here? Do you work here?" Kai raised his eyebrow. Min Hee cursed silently.She didn't even look to 

see who she was serving and now Kai knows.

 

"I...um...I'm helping my aunt." She said hoping Kai would take the bait.To her surprise Kai actually nodded his head and 

started ordering.

 

She was walking to the kitchen when someone grabbed her and dragged her into the storeroom.She put up a fight but 

the person turned her around so that her back was facing the person's chest.The person then whispered in her ear.

 

"Do you think I'm that dense Min Hee?" Kai turned her around and was smiling at her.

 

"What are you doing?" She whispered yelled at him. "Why'd you grab me!" 

 

"I'm not stupid Kang Min Hee.I know you work here as a part timer.The lady at the cashier told me." Kai smirked at her expression.

 

"Please Kai.You can't tell anyone.I need the money and...." He stopped her.

 

"I wont tell,if you do one thing for me,Kang Min Hee." He said with a grin.Min Hee looked at Kai with a worried expression.She couldn't read him and was worried.


Kai smiled as held Min Hee's hand.He had asked her to go out on a date with him in exchange for keeping her secret and she agreed.Now he has to think of a way to make her really like him.

Kai decided to bring Min Hee to a couple's park.All the rides and games were specifically designed to bring couple's together and Kai knew it was the right idea.He smiled thinking of it.

At the counter,Kai ended up arguing with Min Hee about payment of the tickets.She wanted to pay for herself while he wanted to pay for both of them.

Eventually Kai won which caused Min Hee to pout.Kai laughed at her expression.

"If you keep having that expression...I'm going to kiss it away." She neutralised her face and watched Kai walk up to a ride.It was something like a train ride into a castle. Min Hee sat next to Kai and watched as the staff straped them in.

"Why do we need to be strapped in?" Min Hee asked Kai who just smiled.

"I think you better hold on baby." She started screaming when the ride was actually a rollercoaster.The whole ride was such a thrill but during the whole ride,Min Hee didn't notice that she was holding on to Kai's hand tightly.

After the ride,she was feeling adrenaline rush and was really excited and happy.Something she didn't experience in a long time.Ever since her family broke apart she didn't think she deserved it.

Kai bought her ice cream and even won her a teddy bear which she thankfully accepted.The last ride was the ferris wheel and Min Hee smiled looking at the night sky.Kai looked at the beautiful girl in front of him.Her face glowing under the night light.He reached out a hand and her cheek causing her to turn towards him with wide eyes.

He leaned in and was about to kiss her when Min Hee stopped him.She couldn't look into his face after stopping him.

"Why?" Kai whispered. "After everything...I was always nice.I never talked bad about you...I do all this things..but you still can't accept me?" Kai's face crushed her but she couldn't say anything.

After the ride ended,Kai immediately started walking away.She watched his back go and quickly ran after him.

"Kai! Wait!" She grabbed his arm.He turned around and stared at her.

"What?" He asked harshly.

"I'm...sorry.I have a lot of things on my plate and I can't..." He held up his hand.

"Im the naive one.I fell for the girl who looked so fragile to me.Who I thought I could protect and love.But I guess to the great Kang Min Hee..I'm just an annoying guy right?" He said in grim voice.

Then..he was gone.Min Hee cried once she entered her empty house.Her mother usually came back once a week and lived with other men not caring at all about her daughter.Min Hee laid on her bed clutching the teddy bear Kai had won for her.

"I'm such a ." She whispered to herself.

At school,she spotted Kai who turned his head away from her and continued talking to his friends.He smiled at everyone except her which hurt her heart.She bit her lip and looked at Kai.She then thought of an idea to fix her mistake of letting the only man who cared about her go.

Kai walked towards his car and clicked his lock when suddenly he was pushed towards his car door.He felt a pair of lips on his.He closed his eyes and kissed the person kissing him back.Min Hee ran her hands through his hair and slipped her present on his finger.Kai detached himself and stared at his hand.On his ring finger,there was a ring.He widened his eyes at Min Hee who smiled shyly at him.He removed it and stared at the inscription. KMH❤KJ

Min Hee bit her lip and touched Kai's face. 

"I'm sorry.I'm a who couldn't see the one person who cared about me."She had tears in her eyes.Kai looked at her hand which had the same ring.A couple ring.She had bought him a couple ring.Kai had a huge smile on his face and pulled Min Hee towards him.

"Thanks for finally letting me in,Kang Min Hee." He whispered kissing her head.People couldn't believe that happy go lucky Kai had finally thawed the ice princess

 


Hey AKARED! :D

FIRSTLY,IM SORRY FOR BEING LATE.I've been having a terrible week.

RANT:

Just wanna say something.I went to MTV WORLD STAGE FOR EXO.AND LET ME SAY.FANS RUINED THE EXPERIENCE FOR ME.KIDS YOUNGER THAN ME PUSHING AND TRYING TO CUT AND GO IN FRONT WITH THEIR CAMERAS AND SIGNS AND COVERING EVERYONES VIEW.REALLY.I know EXO fans are now so young.But pushing and causing others pain just to gain something...wow.I hated it.My first time seeing EXO .

The only upside,Kris,Lay and Tao thank you.Kris you made laugh with your y stripping. ;p Tao your smirk,Yixing you just make me smile.SO ADORABLE.

The reason people leave and critize EXO is because of the fans.I was angry and having a panic attack. [slight claustrophobia]

I enjoyed FAR EAST MOVEMENT MORE because all the kids who came only for EXO started leaving.And my sister who just doesnt understand why I like EXO,I brought her hoping she'd like them as well but SHE HATED IT because people kept pushing her trying to get to the front.Bloody chaos.At least,I redeemed myself because she had fun with FAR EAST MOVEMENT.

So basically I enjoyed Far East Movement. :)

 

Slight fact:I'm Indian. ;p

 

Please comment guys! :D Make me smile.Also on my next few posts I'm gonna list my subscribers since I hit 60.

And thank you for being here as my lovely subscribers!

 

ShawolMBLFT

aileen93

LeeMin-Young

Syaheerah

Minhee99

IShi_is_CUTE543VainI

SJ_addict

Misyell

Jelly97

iswim4ever

NChuaKZ (<3 THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR. Since I talked to you before and you commented a lot!)

exotic55

SarangAngie

Uriboo1009

kyuhaj04

 

THE FIRST 15 SUBSCRIBERS ID LIKE TO THANK. :P The others don't fret! Next post will be you! :D

So do comment! 

I'm really nice.

 

Youtube: luisana2541995

For twitter: PM me ;)