SEHUN 3 Part II

We Are One! EXO Oneshots

Ga Yun put all her books in her locker and was about to close it when she heard some guys wolf whistling.She didn't want to turn around because she knew if she did,she would end up punching their faces.Her fists were clenched at her sides and she grit her teeth.

"Damn,I would tap that." She heard one of the guys say and him and his friends started laughing.She was about to turn when arms wrapped around her waist and a kiss was planted on her head.She immediately knew who it was by the scent and also how comfortable she felt in his arms.

"Relax baby." She heard Sehun whisper in her ear.She relaxed into his arms and turned her head slightly to look at him.He had his eye smile on full swing for her which made her smile.He leaned in and captured her lips. Sehun cracked one eye to look at the bastards who were talking about his girlfriend and gave them the finger.The guys retreated not wanting to fight with one of the EXO boys.Mess with one of them,you mess with all of them. 

Sehun had a grin on his face once they left.Ga Yun noticed and giggled slightly.She and Sehun have been dating for about 2 weeks now ever since that incident in the ahjumma's shop.

"You're such a kid." She told him pushing his chest slightly so that she was out of his embrace.Closing her locker,she turned to stare at him.He had an innocent expression on but Ga Yun noted the devilish glint in his eye.

"Really? You weren't calling me that last night when we were..." Ga Yun quickly covered his mouth when people started looking at them. Sehun laughed at her expression and hugged Ga Yun close to him.She really couldn't complain.Sehun was quite a good boyfriend.He was good in many aspects but there was one thing that was bugging her.He never wanted to introduce her formally to EXO.She has met some of them but she didn't get a chance to talk to them as Sehun always either pulled her away or go with them.

It was getting a bit on her nerves but she didn't want to ruin the relationship by bringing it up.She hoped Sehun would eventually introduce her officially to them.She knew she just had to wait.

Sehun walked with her to the parking where his car and her bike was parked. "Can I ride your bike baby? Please please?" Sehun begged.He had been wanting to ride her Ducati since the first day he saw it parked in the school lot.Sehun wanted to try it out a lot but Ga Yun didn't feel ready yet to let someone other than her ride her precious Ducati. Sehun saw her expression and sighed loudly. "Fine.You don't trust me fine." He pouted cutely drawing her attention.

"Aww my poor Thethun." She teased.She kissed his jaw and lips. "Some other time okay?" She promised him.Sehun's eyes lit up in excitement.He would eventually get to rid the precious Ducati.

Both of them were laughing when they heard someone call his name.Looking over,she saw one of the EXO members.Coincidently,it was the guy she thought Sehun was gay with.Raking her head,she knew his name was Luhan.Sehun looked at his best friend and told him that he will be right there.He kissed Ga Yun quickly and ran over to where all the EXO cars were parked.Ga Yun bit her lip and shook her head.Blown off again.She started her bike and tore out of the lot heading home.

Dan Bi pursed her lips.She snapped her fingers to her followers and thought of a way to bring Ga Yun down.

"There will only be one queen bee in this school and that will not be it." She said to her followers who nodded and agreed with whatever their leader said.

xxxxxxxxxx

Ga Yun was in class writing when Dan Bi and her followers sat around her.Ga Yun didn't confront or retaliate towards what Dan Bi had did to her in the cafe so she was confused but her senses were on alert in case Dan Bi tried to pull something again.

"Hi Ga Yun..I really want to apologize for my behaviour." She said looking at Ga Yun."I was a mean to you and I was just jealous ya know? That you were getting all the attention and I wasn't.I just want to say I am really really sorry. I know we can't be friends but to a fellow girl,I feel bad." Ga Yun just nodded not knowing exactly what to say to Dan Bi.Dan Bi took a deep breath and continued. "So as a real apology,can I tell you something?" Dan Bi asked to which Ga Yun again nodded. "I heard some guys were talking about how Sehun and you.." She cleared . "Engaged in before actually going out together on a date." Ga Yun's eyes widened slightly.

"Where did you hear this from?"She asked with a hard voice. The only people who knew what Sehun and Ga Yun did during their first official meeting was both of them only.

"Well the guys said that Sehun was talking about it with EXO and such so..." Da Bin didn't get to finish as Ga Yun had got up and went out of class in search of Sehun.Da Bin giggled and high fived her followers. "Plan,set in motion." She said with glee.

Ga Yun spotted Sehun joking around with his friends from EXO.She couldn't even think straight at this point.She was just really pissed and needed to vent out her anger towards the cause.She went over and grabbed Sehun by his shirt and dragged him away.Sehun was confused and really irritated that she had just grabbed him without a word.

"What the hell, Ga Yun?" Sehun said once they were both in the lot away from school.

"I should be asking you that question,Oh Sehun!" She said angrily.Sehun looked confused at her attitude.

"What are you talking about?" He said looking at her angry face.Ga Yun threw her hands up angrily.

"I'm talking about the fact that people seem to know that we slept together the first time we met!" Sehun's eyes widened and he was about to pull Ga Yun to him but she pushed him away. "And we boh know that the only who know are you and me!" He cleared his throat.

"Ga Yun..l...um,I may have told..my best friends." He said causing Ga Yun to look at him and stare.

"You..did." She said as a statement. "So you told your group and they may have told others." She said.

"They would never do that." Sehun said finally with a hard voice.

"And how the hell would you know?" Gayun asked back.

"I just do." Ga Yun laughed as she stared at Sehun.

"You just do huh? THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH." She growled at him getting really pissed.

"So what? So what if people know?Its neither of our faults!" Sehun reasoned.

"People will think I'm a ! That I seduced you to date me!" 

"Ga Yun,YOU'RE HALLUCINATING! Not everything is about you!"

"Maybe this is the reason,you didn't introduce me to your close friends.Because they think I'm a right? Or maybe because I'm not good enough for you but guess what? I don't have to think about it anymore.Cause I'm done with you." She said to him turning away.Sehun grabbed hold of her arm trying to stop her but she gave him a punch in the gut causing him to let go and groan at the pain.He looked at her face and saw that she had tears in her eyes and was biting her lip.She ran away to her bike before Sehun could do anything.

EXO who saw the whole incident ran towards Sehun checking if he was okay.Sehun sat on the ground and shook his head.He had just made the girl who didn't even cry when she was publically humiliated cry.

"Hyung." He whispered to Luhan who immediately carried him up away from the ground.Luhan rubbed Sehun's head and patted his back.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ga Yun went back home and vented out all her frustrations on the punching bag.Her father watched as his daughter seemed to be going through some stuff.Her father always had to be stationed in different places due to his job and Ga Yun's mom had left the moment Ga Yun turned 10 leaving very bitter feelings and leaving him being a single dad to a daughter.He held the punching bag as she continued hitting.

"Rough day sport?" Ga Yun pursed her lips and kicked the bag. "Yunnie...talk to me."

"Why are all guys such s?" She finally said.Her dad nodded.

"Guy problems...not my forte." Her father laughed.Ga Yun shook her head and continued punching. "Did a guy hurt you?" Her dad asked cracking his knuckles earning him a slight laugh.

 "Physically no. Emotionally I don't think so.Its just my trust." Ga Yun said.

"Did you give him the chance to explain?" At his daughters silence,he knew she didn't. "Trust issues,Yunnie.You and I both have them and we need to get past it you know?" He kissed his daughter's head before going out of the gym room.Ga Yun punched the bag one last time before getting out of the room.

The door bell rang causing her eyes to narrow wondering who could it be.Was it Sehun? Maybe he wanted to talk to her.Opening the door,the person she least expected was standing there.

"Hi..um,can I talk to you?" Luhan asked nervously.He had never talked to Sehun's girlfriend before and this was a really awkward situation.Ga Yun crossed her arms and her father saw this.He pushed her out the door and told Luhan to talk to her.Ga Yun pouted at her father's actions.

"What?" She said staring right at Luhan who gulped.Sehun was right.She had a piercing stare.He cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Its about Sehun and you.We asked every single member from EXO and we never even once talked about Sehun or your relationship outside our hangout.You can trust our word for it.I don't how you think it got out..but no one at school seems to know."Luhan finished.

"Dan Bi told me."

"She's just stupidly telling something she's guessing." Luhan explained. "She always does that." He said finally.

"It doesn't matter anymore.What Sehun and I had..was nothing to him." She said her voice cracking a bit.

"Why would you think that?" He asked.

"Because,you're his best friends and he never thought to introduce me to you guys.I mean, he always either goes with me or with you guys and its never together!He just doesn't care." She shook her head and sat on the porch.

"He cares enought not to want his hyungs to scare you away once you met all of us." Luhan said causing her to look up at him. "We kinda were teasing Sehun about him and you.About how lovestruck he is and about how you could kick his in a heartbeat." Luhan smiled causing Ga Yun to smile as well.

"Really?" 

"That's why the kid didn't want to introduce you.He thinks we will drive you away from him. Now he's moping in our hangout and all the members drew sticks to see who would talk to you cause we were kind of afraid." He laughed.

"Afraid of me?" Ga Yun put on an innocent expression.

"Please Sehun brags about you a lot.We know everything, martial arts expert.Tao really wants to meet you.He knows Wushu." Luhan held out his hand. "Let me bring you there okay?" She wanted to go tell her dad but he opened the door and smiled at both of them.

"Ill see you home later, but not after 10 okay Yunnie?" He stared at Luhan and waved at them.Ga Yun grabbed Luhan's hand and went towards her bike.

"Lead the way." She said to him.He gave her a thumbs up and got into his car.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She walked in to see 10 boys talking to each other seriously. Luhan pumped his fist up thriumphly.

"I got her here.He's in the room to the left." He pointed to her.She nodded to them and walked into the room.She knocked on the door before entering.

"I don't want to see any of your faces." Sehun whined through the door.Ga Yun held her giggle and walked in to see Sehun lying on his side not looking at the door.

"Not even me,tiger?" She said causing him to sit up straight and looking at her.He ran to her and hugged her to him.He planted kisses all over her face while saying sorry. "Sehun! That tickles." 

"I don't care.I'm so so sorry.Please don't break up with me!" Sehun whined and continued his kissing attack.

"Such a whiny baby you are." She said kissing his lips finally.Sehun's eyes light up.

"You forgive me?" He held her face in his hands and looked right at her.

"I wasn't angry at you in the first place i guess.I should be angry at Da Bin." She shrugged.

"That punch hurt." Sehun pouted causing Ga Yun to laugh at his expression.

"Aww my poor baby." She rubbed his stomach and kissed his lips.

"YAH OH SEHUN.YOU BETTER INTRODUCE HER TO US.OR NOT YOU WILL GET IT AGAIN!" They heard loud voices through the door.Sehun groaned and put his arm around her protectively.

"Dont run away or leave me because of these fools okay?" He nuzzled her nose before taking a breath and opening the door.

Sehun introduced her to all the members and luckily for her quite good memory she knew all their names.Suho,Kris,Luhan,Lay,Xiumin,Tao,Chanyeol,Baekhyun,Chen,Kai and D.O. They were all so derpy but really nice.Like brothers she never had.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Da Bin cackled loudly. "I'm so successful! Ga Yun and Sehun are OVER!" She laughed as her minions laughed with her entering the cafeteria.Suddenly everyone stopped and stared at her. "Why is everyone like looking at me?"

"Bottle blonde *cough* buys fake bags *cough*" Ga Yun walked by and grinned at Da Bin.Everyone started laughing and pointing at Da Bin.

"What the hell are you talking about ?" Da Bin glared.

"Did you just call my girlfriend that?" Sehun growled as he appeared with EXO.Da Bin became flustered.

"What? No.I thought you..guys broke up?" She said looking at all of EXO's hard faces.She screamed and walked out of the cafeteria.Ga Yun walked over to Sehun who broke out of his facade the moment she was next to him.She grabbed his hand and put something in his palm.Looking at his hand,he noticed the keys to her bike.

"YOU'RE LETTING ME RIDE THE BIKE?!" Sehun yelled happily.Ga Yun nodded with a smile.He grabbed her hand and dragged her to the lot with EXO following close behind.Sehun ran to her bike and mounted it.He stuck his tongue out at the gaping EXO boys and rode her bike around.

"You know he's going to use it every chance he gets?" Luhan said putting his arm around Ga Yun.Ga Yun smiled watching Sehun.

"He deserves it."


This will be my final update until I finish exams. T_T

My co author will post stuff. :)

Like always subscribe,comment,wish me luck. :D

With Love,

TDR

REQUESTS ARE OPEN TILL FURTHER NOTICE.