D.O.

We Are One! EXO Oneshots

Joo Re sat at her table doodling a picture of a wolf.Her favourite animal ever. She was so immersed in her drawing that she didn't notice all her classmates suddenly whispering to each other.

"Okay okay sit down." The teacher called.She looked up and saw the teacher with a new boy. He was quite cute looking...like a puppy.She smiled to herself. His hair was a reddish-bronze colour.

"That color would look good as a wolf's coat." She whispered quietly.She started sketching again when someone poked her side and she looked up noticing everyone looking at her.

"Joo Re, can you show Kyungsoo around?" The teacher repeated looking at her.She smiled sheepishly.

"Yes teacher." She then went back to her drawing when everyone looked back at the teacher.D.O walked towards the empty seat next to the girl who was supposed to show him around.He inhaled her scent with his very keen senses and smiled. She smelled like apples.

"Annyeong." He whispered to her ear causing Joo Re to jump slightly. Joo Re looked towards the new student and blushed slightly.

"Hi, I didnt see you there,sorry." She smiled. "Im Joo Re!" 

"Kyungsoo,but please call me D.O." Joo Re raised an eyebrow.

"D.O, okay! Um,Ill show you around later okay?" He nodded.She smiled and returned back to her work.

After class,D.O and Joo Re walked together around the whole school.While walking a bunch of guys knocked into Joo Re, she closed her eyes anticipating the fall, but it never came. She opened her eyes and was caught up in two gold coloured pools piercing into her.

"Are you okay?" D.O asked.

"Your...eyes." She said stuttering  a bit.

D.O closed his eyes and opened them again. It was back to normal.

"What about them?" He asked.

"They were gold just a second ago!" D.O laughed.

"No they werent.did they smack your head?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"D.O, you're hiding something."

"No Im not."

"YES,you are." D.O let her stand upright and shook his head.

"I'm hiding nothing." He then walked away leaving Joo Re alone.

"Gold eyes...was I imagining it?" Joo Re asked herself.

Then,it became awkward between her and D.O. Joo Re tried to talk to him but he totally avoided her. He talked to other people more and laughed happily with them, while being totally silent with her.

After night classes, Joo Re sighed as she got up from her desk stretching.Most people leave earlier but she had to stay because she needed the extra boost for exams.

She said goodbye to her friends and walked towards her house.

"Its so dark.Maybe I should have asked Umma to come pick me up."She decided to walk a bit faster.She wasn't looking when she bumped into someone.

"Sorry." She bowed and turned to walk but the person grabbed her arm.

"Yah,you can't just knock me and walk away." She looked up and saw a harsh looking guy with two others next to him. "Hey guys, look she's quite pretty isn't she?" Joo Re knew she had gotten into trouble.

"Please let me go." She tried pulling herself off,but the man held on tighter. 

"Come on,have a little fun with oppa.Okay?" She screamed but the others quickly covered .She struggled and struggled but they had pulled her into an alley. Joo Re felt tears come as they held her while the man ripped her uniform. "There there,this will be good,if you're good." Joo Re closed her eyes and prayed.

Suddenly she heard a scream but it wasn't from her.Then,the hands holding her dissapeared. Joo Re opened her eyes and found herself looking at two giant dogs attacking her attackers.

Looking closely,Joo Re saw that one had reddish brown fur while the other was a light gold colour. The reddish brown one stopped and came closer to Joo Re.It was so big, Joo Re then knew it wasn't a dog.It was a wolf. Joo Re reached out to touch it when she noticed one of the men holding a knife and was aiming it towards the reddish brown one.Before he could stab the wolf, Joo Re pushed it and stood in front of it.She heard screams and then she out.

"Joo Re." She heard her name being called in the distance by a beautiful voice. "Joo Re,if you dont wake up,I swear to god,I will go kill those bastards right now." The voice had anger in it as Joo Re noticed. 

Joo Re slowly opened her eyes and looked right at D.O. 

"D.O?"

"You're awake!" D.O smiled happily. "LAY!SHE'S AWAKE!" He yelled.All of a sudden a man came in and waved his hands over her body.She then noticed she was lying down in a bed.

"Well, we're lucky the knife didn't hit any major organs.Apply this salve on her wound and she will be fine.And stop screaming.Sehun and Tao are still sleeping." Lay smiled as he patted D.O before leaving.

D.O sat on the bed facing Joo Re.

"Hi." He smiled at her. Joo Re remembered everything.The two wolves,the men,the knife...but she didn't remember seeing D.O.

"How am I here?" Joo Re asked looking at D.O.

D.O rubbed his neck before answering.

"I found you bleeding in an alley." He answered looking down.

"Bull.You're lying to me D.O." She sighed. "Why do you keep lying to me.Tell me the truth." She demanded.D.O sighed and rubbed his face.He didn't know what he had to do.. "You're the wolf aren't you." She said bluntly causing D.O to look at her shocked. "I knew it."

"How did you..."

"The hair and the fur on the wolf. The fact that it didn't attack me and that Im here right now.I assume the voice asking me to wake up was you as well..." She finished.

D.O. chuckled.

"I knew I couldn't hide anything from you." She shocked him by suddenly hugging him.She put her head at the crook of his neck and smiled.

"Thanks for saving me D.O...I don't know how if you didn't if I would even be..." She started choking up.The fact that she almost got and possibly killed starting sinking in.

"Hey, I should be the one thanking you.You saved my wolf's eventhough you didn't have to." He kissed her head softly. Joo Re looked up at him and leaned in to kiss his lips.D.O smiled and continued kissing her.

They were interrupted when Kai entered the room.

"MY EYES!" He yelled loudly. "KRIS HYUNG.SUHO HYUNG!" He screamed calling the leaders.D.O quickly ran and covered his mouth.

"What is wrong with you Kai!" D.O hit him on the arm.Joo Re looked at Kai and noticed his hair colour.

"Are you the other wolf?" She asked.Kai's eyes widened at the fact she knew.He looked towards D.O who nodded.

"Yeah,nice to meet you! Im Kai." He sat with her. "Thanks for saving his by the way." He smiled. "So are you two official now?" 

"I don't know...It depends on D.O." She smiled softly.D.O pulled her into his arms and stuck his tongue out at Kai.

"She's mine.Don't even think about it." Joo Re smiled.

After dating D.O for 1 month, he told her how he was a wolf and the truth about his past.She still loves him.She especially loves cuddling with his wolf form.

SO FLUFFY!