LAY 2

We Are One! EXO Oneshots

Lay smirked as he playfully punched Kris.The twelve of them sat at their usual lunch table being their badass selves.Lay spotted his favorite person to tease as she walked in to the cafeteria.He left the guys and went to stand behind her at the lunch line.Seeing this the rest of EXO laughed to themselves.It was always interesting to watch.

"Nicholette." He whispered in her ear causing her to jump a bit. He chuckled.

"Why are you here,Lay.Go to your bunch of badass friends or whatever." She turned around and concentrated on the line.

"Oooh someone's pissy today.That time of the month,babe?" Nicholette shuddered when Lay put his arm around her waist and pulled her towards him.Her back was to his chest and she could feel his solid body.She snapped out of it and took his hands away from her.

"Wouldn't you like to know!" She flipped him the finger and walked away.Her friend,Mai, quickly followed after her.

"Aren't you hungry? You just left the line!" Her friend told her.

"I'm not hungry.You can go eat,I'm going to the library." She quickly walked out and took a deep breath. Lay always rattled her but it could be because she had a crush on him.Honestly she didnt know why he had started teasing her but sometimes she enjoyed it.Lay is someone on top of the food chain,very popular someone known as a bad boy.She was just a normal person in school.The teasing started last year when Nicholette had to babysit Lay's 5 year old cousin and Lay had come over to check on her on his aunt's request.Since then,it has been Lay teasing her every chance he gets and her answering him sarcastically.

After lunch,she returned to class and sat at her table.In this particular class,her seatmate is Lay.In secret,this was her favorite class.Lay came in and sat down.He faced her and placed something in her lap.

She looked down and noticed that it was her favorite chocolate snack.She was about to say something when he leaned in and was almost kissing her ear and said.

"Wouldn't want the PMS to appear." He laughed at her expression.

"You're an ."She said to him.Lay grinned and looked to the front of the class.

After school,she was walking towards the parking lot when she overheard some guys talking about her.She saw that one of the guys had asked her out before but she had declined.

"Do you think Nicholette slept with Lay and the rest of EXO?" One of them asked. "That would make her a real ,man."

"Dude,I'm sure she did.Look at her.She's a man. And see what she and Lay do everyday.Maybe she'll put out for other dudes too" They talked about her.This was one thing she hated.People talking about her when its not true at all.She had heard rumors about Lay and her but she didn't mind or care for them.But this was too low.She bit her lip and ran home.She spent the whole day crying her eyes out about what those guys were saying about her and it made her second guess herself.

The next day at school,Lay tried to spot her but he couldnt see her at all.He found her friend Mai and asked her why Nicholette wasn't at school that day.

"I called her just now,and her voice was really hoarse." Mai told him.

"Like she's sick?"He asked.Mai shook her head.

"I think its more like something or someone upset and she's been crying the whole night.She doesn't want to tell me why though." Mai sighed. "I have classes until 6.30p.m. and I can't go see her!" She groaned.

"I can." Lay said.Mai clapped her hands in excitement.

"Yes! Ill give you her address." Her favorite OTP might just come alive after this.

Lay stood outside the iron gates of Nicholettes house and rang the bell.The intercom came on and he heard her voice asking who was it.Mai had recorded her voice on his phone saying that Nicholette will only let her in.

"Hey Nikki! Its me!" Mai's voice chimed through Lay's phone.

"Oh hey.Ill open the gates." He heard a ring and the gates started opening.He quickly entered and stood outside the front door.Nicholette opened the front door and was shocked to see Lay there instead of Mai.

"Hi." Lay said.

"Hi."She responded.

"Can I come in?" He asked. Not waiting for an answer,he came in and she closed the door.

"Why are you here?" She asked crossing her arms.

"Why werent you at school today?" When she was about to answer.."Dont give me bull about you being sick."

"Its nothing you need to be concerned about,Lay."She said going into the kitchen.She got Lay a glass of water and passed it to him.Lay thanked her and took a big gulp.

"Was it because of what I said yesterday?I mean I dont know why you got offended this time because I remember I said it to you before and you never got offended so...""

"It wasnt what you said Lay!" She exclaimed stopping him.

"Then?" He asked.She pursed her lips and turned around not wanting to answer his question.Lay walked up to her and hugged her.His chest facing her back.She sighed.This was not a bad or ual thing.So why did those s say that. "Tell me whats wrong,Nikki." He kissed her cheek.She rubbed her face with her hands and turned around in his embrace.

"Do you think what I let you do to me is ty or whorish?" She asked shocking him.

"Who the hell called you that?" He growled.She looked down and shook her head.

"Just tell me what you think." She said defeated.Lay shook his head.

"You're not a or a .I'm the one who initiates this.Not you." He pushed her hair out of her face and sighed at the tears that were on her cheeks. "Who said it to you?" He rubbed her tears away with his thumb.

"They didnt say it to me.They were talking about me.I just heard it." She said.

"Who and what else did they say?"

"Why?Why do you want to know?" She asked looking up.She was still in his arms and she didnt feel like moving away from his embrace.

"So I can beat them up." He answered with a shrug.

"We're not anything that you have to beat them up." She said.Lay looked at her and pulled her head towards his.He then kissed her lips shocking her at first but she then responded back.His hands roamed her back and landed on her .While still kissing her,he hoisted her up on the counter top and stood in between her legs.

This was actually her first real kiss with Lay.She had her hands running through his hair while his hands were on her bare legs them.He then moved to her neck and placed feather like kisses there.

"Wasn't it obvious enough?" He whispered.

"What was?"

"Me liking you." Nicholette looked at him with a weird face.Lay laughed and poked her face and kissed her again. "You're so cute.And thats why I love teasing you.Too see your reaction." He pulled her up to him bridal style and carried her up the stairs.

"What are you doing?" 

"Taking you to bed." He cheekily said earning him a whack.

Lay cracked his knuckles and grinned at the bastards in front of him.They both cowered away trying to escape Lay but Luhan,Xiumin,Tao and Kris were holding on to them.

"Yesterday,you were talking about my girlfriend.And how she slept with the whole of EXO." He said in a low voice. "I asked each of the members and they told me they never even touched her." He walked around them and then he leveled his face with one of them. "Just because she said no to you,doesnt mean you can talk crap about her like that,you . He kicked him earning a groan. "But,I promised her I wouldn't harm you guys." The bastards actually looked happy. "Though I dont remember ever promising Kris,Tao,Luhan or Xiumin couldn't." He grinned when he heard the sweet sound of the pleas from the s.

Nicholette was in the lunch line when hands sneaked around her waist and someone kissed the side of her head.Deja Vu.

"Hello beautiful." He whispered.

"Hi." She smiled at him and kissed his lips.

"Still sore from last night?" She widened her eyes and narrowed her eyes.

"Oh you dare,Zhang Yi Xing?"

"I do baby girl." She smiled evilly and hugged him.Then she did the one thing she knew annoys the crap out of him.She blew on his neck.The EXO boys looked at Lay and laughed when he told them to save him from his girlfriend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY! Lay fic for Nicholette! NCHUAKZ <3 Thank you for the request hun!

Next will be a requested Kai fic by akared.

Please do comment and subscribe.I love reading your comments.Not sure why the KRIS 2 wasnt a good fic?I dont know.

Also,I'm selling some of my KSTUFF away.I'm broke honestly.Comment below the video. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHc1eB4ecv0

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE. :D