CHEN 2

We Are One! EXO Oneshots

"You want me to go for an arranged marriage meeting?" Ji Ae asked her mom.Her mom had called her to come over to the house as she had something important to discuss.It did not even cross Ji Ae's mind that her something important would be..this.Her mom nodded her head and started explaining herself.

"Ji Ae,dear,you're going to be 25 in two months and I know you think you're too young to get married but at your age,I got your older brother.Its better to get married early and easily have beautiful babies,then wait and suffer.Trust your mama on this one." Her mom said hoping her daughter would understand that she was just doing this for her daughters happiness.

"Mom..I'm pretty sure,I can find someone by myself without this type of help.I don't want an arranged marriage! Im only 25! Its not like i am 35 years old!"She said shaking her head.

"Dear,you could fall in love after meeting this young man.Don't knock it off till you give it a try!" Her mom constantly begged her that finally Ji Ae had no choice but to agree.Instead of her being excited,her best friend and mother were more.

They had dragged of to go shop for clothes for the meeting happening that night.She couldn't handle it when they started throwing too many clothes at her so she quickly sneaked away only to knock into someone.She bowed quickly and apologized for her clumsiness.She looked up to see who she bumped into.

"Its okay.Accidents happen." He said smiling before bowing and then he left.Ji Ae stared after his retreating back.

"What a really handsome guy." She said to herself.

"YAH JI AE! You better not be escaping!" Her best friend came and dragged a screaming and whining Ji Ae back to the store.That night,Ji Ae's mom dropped her off at the restaurant.It was apparently to ensure that Ji Ae didn't think to run away in the middle of the meeting if she didn't like it.

"Good luck sweetie! And don't worry,he's a really nice boy!" Her mom exclaimed. She nodded and walked inside the restaurant.

"Hi,reservation under Kim Jongdae?" She said to the person at the desk who nodded and directed her to the table.Someone was already sitting there and looking at his phone.Once,she reached the table she cleared .Her date looked up and her eyes widened in shock.

"Its you!" They both said at the same time.Chen stood up and pulled her chair out for her and made sure she sat down properly before returning to his seat.

"Wow,I didn't expect it to be you." Ji Ae said. Chen laughed an adorable laugh that Ji Ae's eyes followed his every move.

"Well I didn't expect that my future wife would be the girl who bumped into me at the mall today." Ji Ae was taken aback by the future wife comment. Did that mean that he could actually like her? 

"Well, fate is a funny thing isn't it?" She said as he nodded.

"I'm Chen or as my mum likes to call me Jong Dae." He smiled and touched her hand on the table.

"Im Ji Ae. Chen huh. Interesting name. How'd you get that nickname?"She asked curious. Chen then told her that he used to work in China for about a year and a half and his name was apparently to hard so his superior asked him to change his name to something more..Chinese sounding. He asked his best friends who were Chinese and they told him to take Chen.

"I have a Korean friend who works with me as well and his Chinese name is Xiumin. People tend to think that we are actually Chinese." Ji Ae laughed.

"That's adorable. So now you work in Korea?"He nodded.

"What about you? What do you do?"

"Graphic Design." She answered. "I love art so I chose this field hehe." Chen grinned and called the waiter so that they could order. "Jong Dae?" Chen looked at her and nodded.

"Yeah?"

"Why'd you agree to this meeting? You look like a guy who would have no troubles with girls." She said.

"Youre saying I look like a player?" He teased.She quickly shook her hoping he didn't misunderstand her.

"No it's just..." He took her hand on the table and smiled.

"At first, it was to make my mom happy you know?" He said as she nodded understanding the feeling. "But now, I think this arrangment would work beautifully." He said pointing at the two of them when saying this arrangment.

Throughout the whole dinner, Ji Ae found herself enjoying his company. He could make her laugh and never offended her in any way. He even paid for the dinner and offered to drive her home to which she agreed.During the car ride home, she discovered that the man could also song so ily which made her swoon.He sang a song titled 'My Lady' 

He really knew all her weak spots. She loved when a man sang with a soulful voice.He even walked her to the front door.

"I had a good time Ji Ae." He kissed her cheek and bid her goodnight. Promising he would call her the moment he reached home. She waved at him before entering the house.

Once inside she was bombarded by her mom.

"Did you have a good time? Was he nice? Handsome? Did he pay? Did he do anything bad? Was he disgusting?" She started rambling and asking every single questions in the book.

"Mom!" Ji Ae said loudly stopping her mom. "I'll just tell you this. I have a good feeling about him." She said running up the stairs away from her moms questions. Ji Ae's mom smiled and pumped her fists in victory.

"Grand babies, here you come!" 


Hey guys! So I'm trying to update before the weekend ends and I have to go back to college. This is Chen Part 2.

Just wanna say if you guys think a certain oneshot really needs a sequel, it depends on your comments! 

Comment and tell me which oneshot needs a sequel etc. ill obviously take it into consideration. I wrote this whole story on my phone lol. 

Comment and tell me about you guys as well! 

With love, 

TDR