LUHAN 2

We Are One! EXO Oneshots

One thing her boyfriend hates is when people call him beautiful.He hated it.To the point he often gets angry because of it.Sometimes,she does it just for fun to see his reaction.

"I hate it.They called me that again.I'm not beautiful." Luhan complained to his girlfriend.They were both in the kitchen of her house.

"Well I don't know what to say,baby.You kinda...are." She winced when he turned around and stared at her.

"What did you decide to just say,my gorgeous girlfriend?" Luhan's eyes changed.She gulped knowing she was in deep trouble right now.Luhan grabbed her aroud the waist and pulled her to him. "Cat got your tongue,baobei?" He whispered in her ear. She sighed as he started kissing her.His hands caressed her sides in a soothing motion.Luhan was about to take it further when his phone rang.He cursed as he released his girlfriend from his grasp.

"Hello?" He asked as soon as he answered.

"Xi Luhan.If you don't get your here in 30 minutes.I swear I will kick you." Sehun barked at his hyung who was supposed to meet him an hour ago.

"Sehun?Oh .I'm sorry.I really forgot.Ill be there in 10 minutes." He hung up the phone and picked up his jacket. "Baby,I'm sorry,I have to go.Lunch another time?" His girlfriend sighed.

"Sure,Lu.Anytime." He kissed her quickly and left. "Always so busy." 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"You want me to go to a double date with you?" Luhan asked shocked at what Sehun just told him.

"Please hyung.My crush said she'll bring her friend along so her friend needs someone there ya know...for her to talk to!" Sehun pleaded.Luhan's eyebrows furrowed.Sehun clasped his hands and begged him again.

"Do you really think my girlfriend will agree to stuff like this?" Luhan knew of her personality. "Ask the others!I'm sure one of them is free."

"Kris hyung has a date.Suho,Xiumin and Chanyeol are all on a trip.Tao said he had to go to the dojo.Baekhyun,Chen and D.O. have practice.Kai and Lay are both on trips with their girlfriends.You're my last hope hyung.Please!"Sehun kept on begging that Luhan finally had to agree.So that night,he found himself sitting next to a girl he just met.

"Hi,I'm Woo Shin!" The girl introduced herself happily.

"I'm Luhan.Nice to meet you." He smiled at her.Sehun and his crush were busy talking among themselves.Luhan decided why not make a new friend.At least it wouldn't be awkward.

What he didn't know was that his girlfriend was in the same restaurant having dinner with her best friend.She looked at her best friend who's face was scrunched up.

"What are you doing?" She asked while laughing.

"I don't know maybe its my eyesight.But that guy sitting at that table looks like Luhan." She looked back at her best friend in shock.She turned to see and was taken aback.It was really Luhan.Not even a guy who looked like him but it was him.And he looked...strangely happy?

"It is Luhan." She whispered to her friend.She was in absolute shock.Luhan had said he was busy and thats why he couldn't have dinner with her.So she called her best friend and they went out.

She felt betrayed and hurt.Was he cheating on her? Is that his friend? All these questions went through her mind that she felt like she was starting to get a headache.

"Min,I'm sorry.Im having a headache.I think Ill head home." She grabbed her bag and put some money on the table before walking out.Min called the waiter and charged the bill on her card before walking over to Luhan's table.She put her hand on the table making a loud noise shocking the four people sitting at the table.

"Min! Why are you here?" Luhan asked. "Weren't you supposed to be with baobei?"

"You .I was with her.After she saw you,she walked out!" Min said angrily.

"She was here?!" Luhan asked shocked.He quickly excused himself and ran out of the restaurant.He spotted her near the fountain. "Baobei!" Luhan screamed.

Spotting him,she started walking away. Luhan grabbed her wrist once he got close.

"Sweetie,its not...."

"I'm busy today.So I cant have dinner." She pushed him. "Busy huh.With a girl.That must be nice." She glared at him.

"Its really not what you think." He tried to reason. "I'm just helping Sehun!"

"Bros before hoes." She raised her eyebrow. "You had to help Sehun so you make me feel like ? How did you think id feel.Looking at my boyfriend with another girl?" She asked.

"Its not like that! And you're not a hoe! I know I should have told you.I'm sorry,but she's nothing to me.You're mine,I'm yours!" Luhan said hoping she got the message.

"Yes,you should have told me.Yet you didn't.You were "too busy"." She started walking away but Luhan grabbed her.

"Have I ever even made you feel like I would cheat on you?Honestly,tell me honestly." She shook her head. "Then why?"

"Because.You're you.And look at me.Different leagues." She said finally feeling on the verge on tears.Luhan hugged her tight. "I'm afraid you'll get bored." She whispered the last part.

"You know what I feel baobei?You're too good for me.I love you so much.And I'm an who hurts you alot.Stupid Luhan." He smiled when she giggled.

He moved her chin up and kissed her.His tongue her lips asking for entrance.He kissed her deeper and pulled her body closer to his.Her body fit his perfectly.Like a puzzle that was meant to be.

"Let's go home." He whispered to her lips.She kissed him and nodded.

Two people smiled looking at the couple in front of them.

"Well I guess I didn't have to explain anything." Sehun said. "You're a monster Min.I was on a date." He said to the girl who had pulled him away saying he had to explain himself if something bad happens.

"NEXT TIME CALL SOMEONE ELSE." Min said loudly causing Sehun to wince.She half waved and left.

"Aish,that person." Sehun grumbled walking inside to explain himself to his date and her friend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HAVE SO MANY SUBSCRIBERS!

PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT BE SILENT READERS!

Do comment! I love reading comments. Who knows comments...might make write faster?!? *hahahaevil*

Also do check out my other stories! :D

COMMENT AWAY!