LAY

We Are One! EXO Oneshots

"Mei Xing." Lay called out to his wife. Mei Xing turned around and smiled spotting her husband.He embraced her and breathed in her scent. "I missed you." He said softly in her ear kissing it.

"Me too, Yixing." She kissed his lips and smiled when he pulled her closer.The moment was interrupted when he heard two voices yell for him.

"BABA!" Lay then felt both of his legs being held on to.Looking down he spotted his twin children.His baby girl, Li Ying and his little son, Wu Lin.

"Ah,did both of my babies be good for mama, while baba was gone?" Both children nodded quickly causing Lay to laugh.

"Baba,did you buy for Li Li and Wu Wu presents?" Asked his four year old son.

"Hmm did Baba get presents? That depends on what mama says." Lay walked towards the couch in his living room and placed both children next to him. Mei Xing sat next to him.

He ped his bag and started taking out everything he had bought for his wife and children while he was in New York with Kris for work.He took out a parcel wrapped in light green for Mei Xing and passed it to her. Mei Xing smiled in thanks and held it.He then got out a dark blue box and passed it to Wu Lin.Wu Lin smiled happily but knew not to open it yet. Lay then passed a hot pink box to Li Ying who clapped happily.

He gestured for them to open their respective presents. Mei Xing unwrapped hers and gasped spotting the famous blue box.

"Yi Xing,you shouldn't have bought this!" She exclaimed.She knew Tiffany&Co's is a really expensive brand.She remembered that she and some friends had even talked about it and gushed about some of the beautiful designs.

"Baby,just open it first." Mei Xing opened it and her eyes widened.This one was the exact same one that she had told her best friend that she loved the most out of the whole collection.

It was a beautiful necklace with tear drop shaped pendants and earrings that match.She had liked the simplicity of the design.She carefully put the box down and wrapped her arms around Lay's neck and gave him a kiss.

"I take it you like it?" Lay smiled into the kiss.

"I absolutely love it.But still you didn't need to." She kissed his cheek.

"I know.I wanted to." He moved to kiss her again but was stopped when he heard his children.

"EWWW.MAMA and BABA, please dont kiss!" Wu Lin exclaimed. Li Ying hit him causing him to whine.

"Mama and Baba are like a prince and princess,so you keep quiet!" Li Ying smiled and told her brother to shut up.Then both children started quarelling. They even started pushing each other.Lay raised an eyebrow. Mei Xing tried to stop them but she couldn't.

"ZHANG LI YING AND ZHANG WU LIN, ARE YOU NOT GOING TO STOP?" Lay asked loudly.Both children stopped and looked at him. "If you guys can even fight over something like this,then im sure you both weren't good for your mama." Lay said. Mei Xing looked at Lay who shook his head. "You both don't deserve the presents." Lay took both presents and started walking towards his room. Wu Lin and Li Ying started to cry.Mei Xing's heart hurt seeing her babies cry.

"Shhh,baba will give you the presents.He's just a bit angry now.Later he will give you okay?" She tried comforting the both of them but they still continued crying.

That night,at the dinner table, it was very silent. Mei Xing looked at Lay who was quietly eating. Wu Lin and Li Ying were eating slowly and were very quiet.Not how they normally were.

"Yi Xing." She whispered to her husband. He looked at her. "Just give them their presents.Look at them they look so heartbroken." Lay shook his head.

"They don't deserve it." He said.

Wu Lin and Li Ying who heard what their baba said looked down at their plates sadly.

When it was bed time, Mei Xing tucked both of them to bed.

"Mama." Wu Lin whispered.

"Hmm?" She brushed his bangs away.

"Can mama tell baba to give Li Li her present? Wu Wu dont want." He said. Mei Xing sighed and nodded her head. Li Ying had said the same thing but she wanted her brother to get the present.

She entered her bedroom and Lay had his back against the headboard while reading a book.She glared at him.

"I can feel your glare,Mei Xing." Lay put down the book and looked at her.

"Why did you do that?" She asked.

"Do what."

"ZHANG YI XING." 

"Fine, look,the children need to learn discipline.How if im gone and something really bad happens?" He reasoned.

"Lay,they're just 4.Its pretty normal for them to fight. I used to argue with my brother all the time." She stated back.

"So you think what Im doing is unreasonable." Lay argued.

"Yes." Lay was about to say something when she stopped him.She then told him what the twins had said to her. 

"I guess,I was harsh towards them."

"Obviously." Lay groaned and hit his head against the headboard. Mei Xing got closer to him and kissed his chin. 

"Tomorrow,you're going to make it better right?" Lay nodded.

"Im sorry,...I." Lay was stopped by Mei Xing's kiss.

"You're being a dad." She smiled.

The next day, both children were sitting in the play room and were drawing a card.Lay walked in and sat down holding the two presents.

"What are both of you doing?" He asked.

"Wu Wu and Li Li are making a Sorry card for Baba." Li Ying explained. She held up a card with a stick drawing of what Lay assumed to be him,Wu Lin and Li Ying.It had the word's sowee.Lay chuckled softly.

"Nah,baba's present to both of you.Baba is sowee too." He smiled when both his children hugged him.He kissed both of their foreheads and watched as they opened their presents.He smiled hearing his children's excitement. Then they attacked him with kisses.

Mei Xing smiled seeing her husband with their children.Maybe now was a good time to tell Lay.

"Lay." She called out. Lay turned around and smiled the huge smile she loved.

"Yes baby?" He asked.

She walked over to him, bent down and whispered in his ear.

"I'm pregnant." Lay smiled and grabbed her in a hug.

"Li Ying,Wu Lin." Both children looked up. "Do you both want another sibling?" Both of them nodded eagerly. "Well in..." He looked at Mei Xing who mouthed 7 months. "In 7 months, you'll get one." Lay and Mei Xing smiled when the twins got excited.

Lay kissed Mei Xing and carresed her cheek.

"Wo ai ni."