CHANYEOL 3 Part I

We Are One! EXO Oneshots

"Guys! Please quiet down!" Li Na walked up to the podium in front of the class and took the ruler the teachers left there.She then hit the podium and looked at everyone with her glare as they became quiet.

"Chin Ji asked you guys to shut up and listen." Li Na said in a cold monotone voice. Li Na is the class representative as well as the representative for their year.She stood next to Chin Ji as the poor girl stuttered her way through her speech.

"Class rep,is really scary." One of the guys in class whispered to his friend in front of him.He nodded and looked at her just as she looked over at both of them.Her eyes were cold and sharp and a chill passed through both of them.

Then, the door opened and a couple of guys entered with swag. Everyone looked up at stated. The girls sighed and stared dreamily while guys greeted and were looking on with jealousy. Chanyeol looked at everyone with a smirk and then his gaze landed on Li Na who's eyes had narrowed whilst looking at him.

"Yo, class rep. Why the glaring eyes?"Chanyeol walked towards Li Na and leaned against the podium giving her a once over. 

"Park Chanyeol. Late again. With Baekhyun,Jongdae, Kyungsoo and Yi Xing." Li Na put her hands on her hips and glared at him. Chanyeol's eyes turned playful and his grin become wider. He was about to answer when the teacher walked in and signaled everyone to sit at their respective places.Chanyeol watched Li Na as she went and sat down at her table.She had her notebook open and was writing something in it.Baekhyun turned towards his best friend wanting to say something but noticed him staring at Li Na.Baekhyun grinned and nudged Chen who laughed behind his hand.Both of them discreetly did a whipping motion which Chanyeol caught.He glared at both of them and watched as they both looked down avoiding Chanyeol's glare. Li Na noticed their antics and had a ghost of a smile on her face.They were always so funny but since everyone knew her as the "Emotionless Princess',she rarely showed emotion.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Li Na was tasting her cooking in her apartment when arms circled her waist and her husband laid his head on hers.

"You're heavy." She complained to him to which he chuckled.Her husband kissed her cheek and started kissing her neck and moved to bit her ear.

"Yah!" He chuckled at the glare she sent him. His wife thought that her 'emotionless princess' act would work on him.He leaned down and kissed her.His hands travelled down her back and caressed her sides earning a moan.He smiled into the kiss.This woman,only he could bring this woman out. "I'm cooking." She whispered against his lips.He groaned and pouted but let her continue whilst leaning against the counter staring at her.She felt his stare and turned to look at him.

"Park Chanyeol.Why are you staring at me like that?" She asked her husband of 6 months who softly smiled.Walking towards her,he leaned down and kissed her ear.

"I love you,Mrs.Park." 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Li Na changed into her shorts and her tank top.The tank top had Chanyeol's name since Chanyeol had decided he needed to give her a gag gift on her birthday.He always pouted and became sad whenever she didn't wear it as he got her 1 for each day,so to amuse him,she always did.Walking into the bedroom,she giggled to herself spotting her husband,who was wearing glasses and reading a book.He only wore pajama bottoms to bed as he said he didn't like feeling stuffy while sleeping.She didn't complain because she loved the view.His upper body was in really good shape and she loved his tattoo even though they had fought about it.

Right after they got married,Chanyeol went and got a tattoo of her name on his shoulder.Li Na had fought with him because people would find out if he ever went shirtless and he argued because he thought she should appreciate what he did.To please her,whenever he was at school or anywhere where the students of their school went,he wore a bandage covering it.

"What would people think seeing Park Chanyeol,resident bad boy,wearing adorkable glasses and reading a book?" She mused while poking his nose.Chanyeol put his book down and grabbed Li Na.He pinned her arms above her head and smirked evilly.

"And what would people think,when they see,the 'Emotionless Princess' moan and succumb to the pleasure her husband always provides her with every single night?" He raised an eyebrow and held used one hand to hold both of hers while the other hand explored her gorgeous body.Chanyeol worshipped her body.She wasn't stick thin or fat.She had curves in the right places and her body always excited him.

"Chanyeol,let my hands go." She struggled but Chanyeol's grip tightened slightly just enough to make sure she wouldnt escape but not enough to hurt her.Chanyeol and Li Na's grandparents had been the ones who introduced both of them to each other when they were 10 years old. What their grandparents didn't tell them was they planned for both Chanyeol and Li Na to get married.

At first,when they were both told of their arrangement,they were both 15 years of age.Li Na had fired off and became mad that her grandparents had did something like that to her.Chanyeol on the other hand,was excited.He actually loved her.He knew and was sure of it.Running after her,he knew she was sad and his heart hurt. He remembered asking her a question.

"Am I that repulsive that you don't want to marry me?" He aked her quietly.She looked up at his expression and frowned.

"You want to?Marry me?" She asked him back.He looked right into her eyes and nodded never breaking the eye contact. "Why?"

"Because I love you." He stated.Chanyeol remembered the moment like it just happened yesterday but it actually has been over a year.

Li Na watched Chanyeol's eyes.He seemed to be so far away and his hand had slackened so she took her hand out and carressed his face.Chanyeol snapped out of the memory and looked at her.

"What were you thinking off Yeol?" She brushed her thumb over his cheek as he leaned into her touch.

"The first time our grandparents told us we were to be married." He kissed her nose. "You hated it."

"I didn't hate it.I just.." She was about to say that she was scared but Chanyeol shook his head silencing her.

"I know,Jagiya.I remember everything." They had both gotten married a few days after Li Na's 17th birthday.Only their family and Chanyeol's friends came as they were his best friends.Like his brothers. The school knew of their marriage and couldn't do anything about it as Chanyeol's parents made sure of it.No one else knew which was fine for Li Na.They both agreed on keeping it a secret.

Li Na felt Chanyeol's hand start exploring under her tank top and he started kissing and on her neck.

"Yeol..." She whispered feeling her senses go on alert.Chanyeol had such an effect on her which she loved and hated at the same time.

"Jagi,let me do this.With you." He said with a sense of finality as he started removing her tank top while kissing her.Li Na sighed into his kiss and let herself go.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At school,Chanyeol was with Kris when he spotted Li Na who was smiling and laughing.He narrowed his eyes spotting the guy in front of her who was making her do all that.

"Hyung,who's that?" Chanyeol asked Kris.Kris was in the year above him and Chanyeol knew that the guy Li Na had been talking to was not in their year.

"He's my class rep and the Vice President in the Student Council.You didn't know?" Kris asked his best friend who just shrugged.

"Name?" Chanyeol gritted his teeth when the guy actually dared to push Li Na's bangs away from her eyes.

"Jun Ki." Kris said also looking at the interaction.He knew Chanyeol was getting jealous.Heck,if it was his girlfriend,he would too. Chanyeol suddenly stormed over when he noticed Jun Ki leaning into Li Na.He grabbed Jun Ki by the collar and pushed him against the wall.

"YAH! You 2nd-year! What are you doing?" Jun Ki struggled pushing Chanyeol away. Li Na's eyes widened as she watched Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol! Let him go!" She pushed his arm away but he didn't let Jun Ki go.

"Ill report you!" Jun Ki threatened. Kris came over and pried Chanyeol's hands away from Jun Ki.

"You better not Jun Ki.He's in my group." Kris said glaring straight at Jun Ki who gulped. "Scram." Jun Ki looked at Li Na and hugged her before running away quickly.Chanyeol's vision started going red as he watched the bastard hug his wife.He was about to go after the weasel when Kris held him back shaking his head.

"What the hell was that Chanyeol? Why would you do that to the Vice President of the school?" Li Na asked angrily.Chanyeol grabbed her arm and pulled her towards a vacant classroom.He pushed her in and signalled Kris to stand guard. "Chanyeol! What are you doing?" She asked shocked of his behaviour. "We aren't supposed to interact in school like we know each other." And then's when Chanyeol snapped.

"I'm sick of this!Why can't I tell everyone you're mine!" Chanyeol said his anger starting to show.

"We both agreed! On keeping this a secret!"

"This? So our marriage is a this? For you?" Chanyeol put up his hand showing his wedding ring.He never took it off.People assumed it was a couple ring with a girl from another school and never looked twice. "I never took this off.But you,you don't even have it with you." Chanyeol said through his teeth. "I'm the only one here in this relationship!"

"How dare you say that Chanyeol!" She furrowed her eyebrows at him.

"I can say that because that's what I see now Li Na! What am I? You're at home lover,while at school you have that Jun Ki guy? I thought I was the only person who saw the real you.BUT ANOTHER GUY MADE YOU LIKE THAT HERE.WHY? IS HE YOUR LOVER HERE AT SCHOOL?" Chanyeol then felt a stinging pain on his left cheek.He saw that she was cradling her hand to her chest and had wide eyes.She just slapped him.Chanyeol laughed harshly and looked directly at her. "Thanks for that Li Na." He walked out of the door leaving a very shocked and shaken Li Na.


Are you guys shocked? ;)

I decided to update,cause I like escaping into this world once in a while.

Like always do comment and subscribe.

With love,

TDR

Also,I'm looking for a co-author as well. :) so if anyone is interested do talk to me!