D.O 3

We Are One! EXO Oneshots

"JOO RE!" Su Xi chased after me in the elevator.Refusing to be stuck with the overly enthuastic girl on Su Xi's favorite day,Joo Re quickly pressed the button to close the elevator doors.Looks like luck was not on her side because Su Xi had caught up and ended up in the elevator. "Didn't you hear me?" She pouted and crossed her arms. Joo Re looked at her from top to bottom.She was decked out in a blouse with hearts all over them and a cupid skirt.

"I did.I was hoping not to." She shrugged away from the Valentine's Day float in the same elevator as her.

"So who's your valentine today? Im so glad todays a half day!I can go to the diner and enjoy the Valentine special!" Su Xi squealed.Joo Re sighed to herself thinking when this torture would end.When the elevator finally reached her floor,she looked at Su Xi.

"I dont like or enjoy Valentine's Day.Thanks." Joo Re quickly walked away from Su Xi's never ending questions.

"Joo Re! Wait for me!" Su Xi yelled again. Joo Re walked to the coffee room to get her daily dose of caffeine.She walked in but bumped into someone.

"Oops sorry." The person caught her so she didn't fall.She looked to see that it was D.O, the guy who was supposed the IT wizard in the company.He had those eyes which were so gorgeous but he always wore spectacles.Still he looked adorable and yummy. "Oh I don't think I'm sorry.Hello Joo Re." D.O smirked.Joo Re never trusted beautiful men.D.O was one of them.She stepped away from him and walked to the coffee pot.D.O put his arms at the side of her watching her pour the coffee into the Star Wars cup.

"What are you doing,D.O sshi?" She asked with a slight glare.

"I'm reaching for the roast packet." He winked before grabbing the packet up the shelf.He then stood near the counter away from her.Joo Re's phone vibrated signalling she got a text.She looked at the text and blanched.

To:Joo Re

From: Emma

Joo Re! The is getting married in today! Apparently its a shotgun wedding.

Joo Re's eyes widened and she dropped her phone.D.O was shocked that he quickly got to check her phone and noticed that the glass had broke.

"Joo Re? Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

"I'm fine.." Joo Re replied shakily.She reached for her IPhone and cringed looked at the screen. "Super strong glass my ."

"I can fix that." D.O said quickly.

"You can?" D.O nodded in reply.

"Ill be cheaper and much more efficient than a expensive one." He said.Joo Re nodded and put her phone out. "Ill meet you at your apartment and bring my kit.Its easier that way." D.O winked while Joo Re nodded again.She quickly walked out controlling her face.Though things seem to be going downhill from there because she bumped into Su Xi again.

"Come on! Isn't it time you got over him?" Su Xi had to open her big mouth at this time.

"I am over him.I just don't like Valentine's Day.Its not that important." Joo Re sighed.

"Oh my god,D.O isn't she cute?" Joo Re turned around and walked right into D.O.Damn what was he hiding under his shirt? It was not even mushy at all.Just solid.He stood there with a grin while looking at her.

"She is.y too." He leaned down slightly and pecked her nose.

"You know what is ual harassment?" She raised her eyebrow at him.D.O smiled and waved away going towards the IT department.Su Xi stared after him as well with a satisfied expression.

"OH MY GOD.YOU SHOULD TOTALLY DATE HIM!" Su Xi squealed.

"Please dont." Joo Re shooed her away.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Joo Re was in contempt when she let herself enjoy in a bathtub full of lavender bubbles.The whole day had been stressful to her.She couldn't escape from Su Xi's clutches while D.O clouded her thoughts.Ever since her life changed,D.O had been there.He had made jokes making her laugh unconciously when she was sad. He even gave her sweets by just putting them on her table when he passed by.This though was the first time he had ever touched her and it had to be a kiss on the nose.

"Men are dangerous." Joo Re said out loud. "They are such s."

After about 20 minutes,Joo Re got out,toweled off and wore her towel around her body just as the doorbell started ringing non-stop.

"Just a minute!" She yelled not expecting anyone.Thinking it was Su Xi,she opened the door but who was on the other side made her stop. "D.O?"

"Wow,please tell me I'm the only one you'd greet with that get up." He said looking at her from top to bottom.He had never expected Joo Re to greet him wearing only a towel.It showed off her legs and also some water was still on her neck and collarbones.

"Why are you here?" She asked wondering if she had spent more time than what she thought in the tub.

"To fix your phone...and I brought food!" He said holding up a bag filled with take out.He quickly stepped in while her jaw dropped open.Looking at her state,he chuckled slightly.Taking this oppurtunity,he leaned down and gave her a kiss.On the lips.Joo Re stood as rigid as a rock and D.O let go of her. "Is this okay?" He whispered close to her.

Joo Re was in a state where she just needed someone to embrace her.Would she accept D.O's kiss or would she go back to being the girl who everyone felt sorry for.

"Why?" She asked him very curious.She knew him.He knew her.But that was it.Other than little flirting on his part,they were nothing.

"Because Ive liked you for two years." He said straightforwardly and then kissed her again.This time,Joo Re responded.Honestly if anyone else were in her shoes,getting kissed by a man like this,they would respond without a doubt.D.O's hands which already dropped the takeout and his kit, were around her waist.She could feel his touch through the fabric of the towel.When she started to run out of breath,she let go but D.O started kissing her neck and the water on her collarbones.

"D.O...what.." He stopped her and looked right into her eyes.

"Kyungsoo.Call me Kyungsoo." Then,he continued his kissing and nipping at her neck.Joo Re mind at this point was completely muddled.

"Kyungsoo..you liked me for two years..but didn't say anything?To me?" She asked.

"Because you were with.." She didnt let him continue not wanting to hear that cursed name come out from his mouth. "We clearly need to talk first." D.O said noticing how she became after he almost talked about her ex. "Why don't you go change into something where I wouldn't want to jump you." D.O used a playful tone.Joo Re nodded and practically ran to her room.

Before changing,she took a few minutes to calm her heart.Why did it seem different with D.O when they both were men was the question her brain was asking but her heart clearly differentiated them moving in D.O's favor.She quickly changed into her halter top and shorts.Walking out she spotted D.O wringing his hands in his lap and looking down at them.He looked adorable there and then,that she had to giggle.

Hearing a giggle,D.O saw Joo Re walking towards him.She plopped down next to him and waited for him to start.

"I like you Joo Re."

"D.O.."

"Kyungsoo." He corrected.

"Okay Kyungsoo,you didn't tell me this at all and suddenly putting this on me is a bit nerve wrecking." She said leaning a bit into him.

"I know.I know that bastard hurt you and its hard." He said.Joo Re knew everyone at the office knew that her boyfriend had cheated on her with her supposed best friend.Her supposed best friend used to work in the company but since Joo Re's ex was loaded,she quit and is living off him.She practically announced it as she was leaving.Now,they were getting married.On Valentine's Day.

"What do you know?" She asked with attitude.

"I was cheated on." D.O answered bluntly.

"You?"

"Yep me.So I get it.But you have to move on.Move on with someone who'd worship and love you." He took her hand and caressed it.

"You think you're the perfect guy for me to move on with?" She asked looking at their conjoined hands.

"Yeah I do." He answered and moved closer to her.He was so close to her lips but he wasn't kissing her. "If you kiss me now,Ill take it as you agree,Joo Re." D.O said.Joo Re wanted to stop feeling bad for herself so she took the plunge and kissed him.She felt him smile into the kiss.That same smile was there when they were eating and also while she was watching him fix her phone.

"There, good as new." He showed her the phone.

"How do you do that?" She asked in wonder.She didn't even need to spend money.D.O had fixed it for free.

"I'm a genius." He puckered his lips and pointed at it.

"What?"

"Kiss kiss." He puckered it even more.Joo Re laughed and kissed him.It turned into a very heated make out session.

"Kyungsoo,thank you." She smoothed his hair down and smiled. 

"You can show me off anywhere,jagi."D.O kissed her cheek. "How about a movie to end our Valentine?" He then went towards the cupboard and picked a movie.They both waited for the movie to start and Joo Re cringed that it was 13 Ghosts.

She glared slightly at D.O who smiled. "Don't worry you can hug me,kiss me,punch me or anything throughout the whole movie.Okay Jagi?"

D.O was true to his words.He let her do anything to him and she always rewarded him with a kiss.D.O could swear he heard her say something along the lines of, 'The bastard was hiding behind me when we watch horror movies.The idiot.' That made him grin.He was way better than the bastard.


Hey guys! :)

Do comment and subscribe! I love reading what you guys say! 

~TDR

This is the END OF ROUND 3.I cant believe it.Requests are open!