LUHAN 3

We Are One! EXO Oneshots

Li Xian was very angry that she couldn't stand it. They had made this date a month ago and both of them didn't have any appointments scheduled.They were supposed to make sure they didn't schedule anything on this day as well.Well, on her part, she made sure she didn't schedule anything.To her at least, stuff like this were very important. 

"I guess to him,this was nothing important." She said angrily. She had left the restaurant an hour ago after realising that he wouldn't show up and was now sitting in the living room of their shared apartment.She had especially dressed up.Rushing home after work and putting on her favorite dress and also pretty underwear thinking that maybe something special could happen and now it was all wasted.All her effort down the drain because her boyfriend had decided not to show up.

She heard keys rattling and saw her boyfriend walk through the door. He dropped his coat on the floor without even bothering to hang it up and just walked past her into the bedroom. He didn't even greet her or even look at her.Li Xian hated it when anyone thought they could walk over her so she walked after him.

"Luhan!" She called out. Luhan turned around and looked at her.

"What's up?" He asked while pulling his tie away.His "I dont care" attitude made Li Xuan angrier. She felt as though she couldn't control it.

"What's up? What's up is the fact that I was sitting at a restaurant for about 3 hours waiting for a man who didn't bother to call or even try to inform me he wasnt going to bother showing up." She watched as she saw Luhan's eyes widen slightly. Then,she realised.He had forgot.He had forgotten about her.

"I'm sorry." Luhan shrugged before walking out of the room. Li Xian felt open in shock.Did he just shrug her off? She followed after him even more determined.

"Yah! Do you think this is something you can just shrug off?" She asked angrily. Luhan was finding for something to eat in the fridge as he didn't get a chance to eat dinner yet and didn't answer her. "LUHAN!" She said loudly. Luhan starting to get annoyed looked at his girlfriend.

"I said I was sorry!What more do you want?!" He asked angrily.Li Xian stood her ground and glared at him.

"You're getting angry? I'm the one who's supposed to be angry!" She shouted at him. "You could have called me or even texted me!But you decided not to! I was sitting there like a stupid person.People were giving me pity looks and do you know how embarassing was that? You forgot!" She continued angrily. Luhan got angrier with each word.

"What do you expect me to do now? It has already passed! I already bloody apologised! I was at work.I was working!I have so much on my plate,that I forgot something so tiny." He yelled loudly. "Do you think its easy to skip work just to go on a useless date? I didn't ask you too wait there did I? You could have just left but you chose to wait there so dont blame me." He continued without thinking.

"Useless? So the dates that I plan wanting to spend time with you is basically useless?" Li Xian felt heart constrict as she looked at his face hardened with anger. "I had work too.But I made sure I had time." She said slowly.

"Yeah your work as a kindergarten teacher as though its something huge." She felt herself go numb at what he said.She felt her cheeks puff up as a sign that she was about to cry.

"Well,I'm sorry,my job is not as important as yours then." She turned away from him and quickly walked inside the bathroom locking the door.She let her back lean against the door and slid down.The man who encouraged her had just told her that her job was useless and that spending time together was useless.The man she was in love with.She used her hand to close so that he wouldn't have the satisfaction of hearing her cry but he wouldn't hear anything because she just heard the front door slam. He had left.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

He wasn't there the next morning either. Li Xian sat at the breakfast table alone with a headache.This felt different.Even when she and Luhan had fought before,he would always be there. Sleeping on the couch,apologizing or sweet talking her and then they would make love forgetting they even fought.

This time,she knew,deep down,that this was something different. Luhan had been acting different a few days before and the Luhan she fought with yesterday didn't seem to care about anything.

Maybe,this time,Luhan had left her for good. Maybe,he couldn't stand her anymore. All these thoughts circulated her mind,crushing her heart even more.She had pushed him away and he decided to stay away.

She wiped her eyes,dabbed on her foundation,put on a fake smile and went to work.She couldn't show her sadness to the kids who she taught.She had to be strong.


Thank you to the dear luvlystar for commenting on my EXO 1 oneshot. :D

Such a sad ending *sighs* Should this have a happy sequel hmmmm.

With Love,

TDR

P.S.Decided to do a sequel to Baekhyun 2. ;)