XIUMIN 3

We Are One! EXO Oneshots

"MinHwan! Get off the table now,please!" Xiumin whispered loudly for his son to hear. "You're going to disturb your sister!" Xiumin said just as he heard soft whines coming from the high chair,he had just placed his daughter in.He quickly walked to her and carried her. "Aww,my poor darling." Xiumin cooed making baby Ji Sul smile at her father's face.Xiumin balanced her on his hip and looked at MinHwan,his 4 year old son.

"Sorry daddy! Min Hwan is bored!" Minhwan complained.He had woken up with his daddy and now he was really really bored. 

"That's why son,we're going to be making mommy breakfast." Xiumin answered.He carried Ji Sul high making her giggle. "Aren't we baby?"He rubbed his nose against hers.

Minhwan clapped his hands and gave his dad a salute. MinHwan had also wanted to help his daddy make a huge surprise for his mommy.

"Ready to work daddy!" He said happily.Xiumin smiled at his son and nodded.Looking at the ingredients on the table,he clapped his hands and did a little fighting stance with his son while his daughter giggled at her father and brother.

Xiumin had decided to indulge his gorgeous wife for Mother's Day today.She was still sleeping which made his plan so much easier.

"Chocolate chip pancakes with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup." He whispered to himself.He let Minhwan stir the batter which turned slightly disastorous as he was whipping fast and caused the batter to spill everywhere. "Kim Minhwan!" He whispered. "Slower.Don't let the batter spill everywhere okay?"

In the middle of making the pancakes,suddenly the phone rang causing the whole house to be filled with "Growl" since Xiumin had set his favorite song as the tone.He ran to the phone and answered it,hoping you didn't wake up.

"Hello?"

"Hyung! Are you cooking for your wife?" He heard Sehun's voice through the phone laughing.He heard the other guys taunting him. 

"You people have no other work do you? Just wait when your wifes become mothers.Then you'll see how even more precious she is.How she hides her tiredness just to make sure,you get sleep,when she should." Xiumin had moved to the other room to talk.Little did he know,you were already awake and was listening to his words.You smiled and covered your mouth as you felt happy tears threatening to come out.Your husband was one of the most important people in your life other than your two beautiful children.

"Mummy?" Minhwan whispered as he looked at you. You bent down and kissed his cheeks.

"Hello baby,don't tell daddy,mummy is awake.Then it will ruin the surprise right?"Minhwan nodded understanding his daddy will be sad if the surprise is ruined.When you heard him end the call,you quickly ran towards the bedroom and pretended to be asleep.

Xiumin came to the kitchen and noticed Minhwan still stirring the batter.He patted his son's head and cooed at his baby girl who was playing with her toys on her high chair.He really hoped he could surprise you,his caring wife on this important day.

After about 30 minutes, Xiumin clapped his hands looking at the tray filled with pancakes,hot chocolate and bacon with eggs.He slowly gave the tray to Minhwan and told him to be careful.He carried Ji Sul and walked together into their bedroom.You pretended to sleep and waited for one of them to 'wake you up'.

"Mommy! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!" Minhwan shouted together with his father while Ji Sul clapped happily.You woke up and smiled at them.Xiumin put Ji Sul on the bed right next to you and gave you a kiss on the head. Minhwan hugged you and gave you a card he had made himself.You opened the card and saw all his cute drawings.

"My baozi,thank you for this!" You brought Xiumin down and kissed him. He gave you a cute bloated face making your son and daughter giggle at their father.

"Thank you for being a great mother and wife.My jagiya!" He kissed you and fed you the pancakes.Your son also took a piece and ate happily. "Is it good?"Xiumin asked you. You kissed him as a sign of agreement.Your family was perfect and you love all three of them.


Daddy and Hubby Xiumin. <3

With Love,

TDR