TAO

We Are One! EXO Oneshots

"PAPA!" A little girl screamed as she launched herself at a tall man. Tao smiled at his beautiful daughter and laughed.

"My baby girl,missed her daddy?" He asked. Kai Li nodded.

"I'm happy daddy came to pick me up!" She squeled. 

"KAI LI!" Both of them turned at the sound of a little boy calling Kai Li's name. The boy came up and stood in front of them.

"Yi Jun!" Kai Li smiled. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"You forgot the chocolates I bought for you." The boy smiled a toothy grin and handed Kai Li her chocolated.

"Oh thanks Jun Jun!" She smiled and kissed him on the cheek which caused the boy to smile and blush. Tao cleared his throat. Kai Li looked up at her papa in confusion.

"Huang Kai Li,who is this?" He asked.

"Papa,this is Yi Jun.Yi Jun this is my papa.Yi Jun is my boyfriend papa!"

"You're what?!" Tao asked in a loud voice.

"My boyfriend!" Kai Li said happily. 

Tao gritted his teeth and pulled Kai Li up in his arms.

"You do not have a boyfriend Kai Li.And Yi Jun,never go near my daughter.You understand?" He glared at the boy before leaving.

Kai Li pouted in the car the whole way home while Tao nagged at her.

"MAMA!!!" She screamed once she got home. Kai Li spotted her mom cleaning and went and complained about her daddy to her. Zia laughed once she heard her daughters tales.

She then tucked her daughter in her room for her afternoon nap before going to her room.It was the holidays but Kai Li still had short classes. She walked in to see Tao stretching wearing only sweatpants.

She groaned to herself, the man was trying to kill her. She knew he looked good. With his abs..that happy trail, those tattoos. What is this man doing! Trying to kill her.

She watched his muscles flex and sighed.Tao heard his wife's sigh and grinned.

"Baobei." He called turning around.

"Tao, what are you doing?" She asked walking towards the drawer to pull out a shirt and shorts to sleep in for awhile. Suddenly she felt arms circle around her waist and Tao's kiss at the side of her head.

"Kissing you." He said before turning her cheek slightly so he could kiss her on the lips.

In the midst of the kisses, Zia decided to ask Tao about what Kai Li had complained about him.

"So, a little girl complained just now." Tao kissed her again. 

"About what?"

"A certain daddy made scary faces at her boyfriend." Tao then made a face.Zia giggled. 

"She's too young." 

"My point exactly,she's 5 Tao. She'a just playing. You shouldn't have glared at a small boy.Your gaze is scary darling.If he goes and complains to his parents I'm the one who has to handle it." Tao scoffed.

"Boys are a menace."

"You were one."

"I was a good boy!"

"Uh huh" She smirked. "Go apologize to that little  boy."

"No."Tao set his jaw and sat on the bed.

"No?"Zia raised her eyebrow. She walked towards the bed and climbed on Tao's lap. "Then no fun times because Kai Li will come complain bout her daddy." She smirked and walked to the bathroom. She heard Tao shuffle out of the room and giggled to herself.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I can't wait for my mummy and daddy to come! We're going to have so much fun!" Kai Li clapped her hands excitedly.

"Are you sure you want Yi Jun here? Yi Jun scared of Kai Li daddy." The little boy next to her scrunched his face.

"Daddy already apologized!" Kai Li waved her hands excitedly spotting her parents hand in hand.

Tao smiled at his daughter but his smile went down a bit seeing who was next to her. Zia seeing this grinned.

"Tao?"

"Baobei?"

"Be nice to the little boy and we can go have a nice soak in the tub together.Okay? Too cool of your aching muscles." She put her hand on his back and massaged it.

Tao groaned but nodded.Once they reached Kai Li grabbed her moms hand and walked to the front. Tao looked at the little boy who staring at him and sighed.

"Kai Li daddy! My appa asked me to say sorry to you because I didn't ask you...per.permiss..?" The boy struggled.

"Permission?"Tao helped.

"Yes permission to be Kai Li boyfriend." The boy finished. Tao laughed to himself. 

"If you don't make her cry Yi Jun we can be friends." Tao extended his hand to let the little boy hold it.

Zia turned slightly and smiled noticing Tao and Yi Jun.

"Guess daddy and Yi Jun are friends." She whispered to her daughter who smiled.