XIUMIN 1

We Are One! EXO Oneshots

"I cant understand Chinese! Its SO HARD!" Xiumin rubbed his face with his hands.

"Xiumin, everything comes easy when you work at it." You said while looking through his Chinese book. "You got these two wrong by the way." You pointed out.Xiumin yelled frustratedly and hit his head on the table. You stopped him and held his face looking at you. "Min! Don't worry.You will pick up on it eventually." You kissed him on the lips and got up to get him some food.

"Ni hao, wo shi EXO-M de baozi, Xiumin!" Xiumin greeted. You laughed hearing him.He was so cute. You heard his phone ring. "Oh,Luhan? Now,Im at home.Why??" You popped a chip in your mouth. "Now? Hmm,let me ask. you , can the guys come over? Please?" You looked over at him with your eyebrow raised.He puffed his face up and gave you a puppy dog face. You laughed and nodded at his request. "Yay! She said yes!" 

You got your bag and got ready to go out.

"you , where are you going?" Xiumin asked.

"Im going to get groceries.Im pretty sure you guys are going to want to eat." Xiumin grabbed his wallet.

"Ill go with you, baby.Dont want you to be alone.Lets go buy FOOD!" Xiumin whooped.

Thats how you ended up at the supermarket with a person who was acting like such a child.Xiumin kept putting unnessecary snacks in the cart.

"XIUMIN! No!" Xiumin pouted when you denied him again. 

"WHYYYYYYY." He pouted the whole way home.

Once they reached,they saw 11 guys rough housing outside their house.

"Xiumin! Noona!" They heard. You ushered everyone in. Everyone sat down and started playing with Xiumin. You smiled and started making snacks for 12 growing boys.

"Hyung." Tao called to Xiumin. "Shouldn't you help noona?" Xiumin widened his eyes.

"Oh yeah.Wait a while." Xiumin walked towards the kitchen.

You felt arms snake around your waist and a kiss at the side of your head.

"Need help baby?" Xiumin asked.

"No.Its okay! Go play with them." You tried shooing him away.But he wouldn't budge.

"No.I wanna help." 

"Fine.Stir this." He smiled and helped you.

After that,slowly one by one the boys came in to help as well.Then dinner was served with all the guys exchanging stories about each other.At around 10pm,everyone left.

You walked to your room and fell on the bed tiredly.Xiumin came and sat next to you.He looked down and noticed that you were sleeping.He changed your position and pulled the covers to cover you.

"I love you baby." He then fell asleep with you in his arms.