TAO 2

We Are One! EXO Oneshots

"ZIA!!!" A girl ran into the classroom and stood on her tip toes searching for her best friend.She finally spotted her best friend writing in her book whilst listening to some music. "ZIA!!!" She screamed again.She slammed her hands against Zia's table causing Zia to glare at whoever had come into her personal space.When she noticed it was her best friend,Se Na.

"What's with all the screaming?" Zia scrunched her face as Se Na tried to catch her breath first before speaking.

"New.." Breathes deeply. "Guy.In class!" She said finally.She puffed and sat down in front of Zia.

"Can you explain that in human language?" Zia smiled widely as Se Na pouted.

"Why did I even become your friend?" Se Na mumbled to herself.Zia laughed and put her pen near in a thinking motion.

"Could be the fact I stood up for you against Chan Mi and her annoying followers?" Se Na smiled back at Zia thankfully.She and Zia were two very different people.She was somewhat of a girly girl while Zia was a really cool person.Se Na had the normal 2 piercings while Zia had 2 on her right ear and 3 on her left ear.She could hold her own against a fight as she learned martials arts since she was 6 while Se Na well she knew how to run away so that was her talent.They shouldn't be friends right? But Se Na remembered the day.

FLASHBACK

"Ha,look at her hair." Chan Mi twirled Se Na's hair around her finger. "Its bleached right?" Se Na tried to pull away but Chan Mi's followers held her in place. "What you think you're so gorgeous just because Kai hangs around you?" Chan Mi pushed her but she didn't fall as the followers were holding her,but it hurt her shoulders.She grind her teeth making Chan Mi laugh even more. "Why?Angry now,Se Na?" She was about to slap Se Na's first when a hand stopped her.Chan Mi turned around outraged that someone had stopped but paled slightly when she saw who it was.

"Really? Attacking a girl in a bathroom. 3 against 1 is really not a fair bet is it?" Zia grinned holding Chan Mi's wrist tightly.

"Let me go." Chan Mi said ily while trying to get her wrist out of Zia's grasp.

"Let her go first." She nodded towards Chan Mi's followers holding on to Se Na.Chan Mi shook her head causing Zia to tighten her grasp.

"OKAY OKAY.YAH,LET HER GO!" The followers let Se Na go and Zia let Chan Mi's wrist go.

"See you should have listened the first time." Zia then shooed them away to which Chan Mi and her followers glared at her before walking out. Se Na rolled her shoulders and bowed at Zia.

"Thank you so much,Zia!" She smiled and hugged Zia.Zia became awkward. "I'm SENA!"

"Yeah okay.You don't have to thank me." 

Though Zia did not think that the girl she saved would become her best friend until today.

"There's a new guy coming to our class! He's chinese and guess what!" Se Na said excitedly.

"What?" Zia asked with her hands under her chin.

"HE KNOWS WUSHU!" Se Na jumped in her seat excitedly. "There's finally a guy coming here, who is actually up to your standards!" Se Na smiled thinking she could finally ship Zia with someone.

"Pfft,please wushu is a really old form of martial arts.I cant believe there are still people learning that."She said shrugging her shoulders.

"You're so mean." Se Na pouted crossing her arms.

"You should really stop trying to set me up." Zia said."I'm fine being alone."

Just then class become even louder as a boy entered.

Everyone stared at his every move.Some girls were fanning themselves while some guys were staring with jealousy. The teacher called the class to order and introduced the boy. Zia stared at boy and looked at his body.Yep he was quite tall and fit looking so what Se Na said must be true. He must have done Wushu to get a body as hot as that.

"Everyone this is Huang Zi Tao.He's here from China so be nice to him." The teacher then scanned the room and nodded his head. "Okay Tao,you can sit next to Zia.Zia raise your hand." Zia hated when the teacher called on her but Se Na grabbed her hand and raised it for Zia. "Thank you as always Se Na. Zia I expect you to help Tao since Tao is Chinese and you're half Chinese so...yes." Tao bowed and went to sit next to Zia. The teacher then left the room.Tao turned to look at Zia the same time she turned to look at him.

"Since the teacher said you're half Chinese,is your mom or dad chinese?" He asked her in a deep voice.

"My dad.He's from Shandong Province." She answered shortly.

"Really? I'm from Shandong! Qingdao." He answered excited suddenly. "Your dad?"

"Weifang." She answered. Tao nodded and smiled hugely.

"Tao!I'm Chan Mi. Welcom to SMK High School!" Chan Mi's voice interuppted. Her and her followers stood in front of them in their tight uniforms which showcased their bodies. Zia and Se Na gagged silently.Chan Mi flipped her hair and bent her body down to Tao's eye level so that his eyes were level with her chest.Zia rolled her eyes at the blantant display of tiness.Se Na bit her lip trying to stop from giggling when she saw Tao slowly inching back in his seat. 

"Uh thanks." Chan Mi smiled and put her finger under his chin and tipped his face slightly.

"So wanna hang out at lunch and maybe go out after school today?" She smiled. Se Na took that time to intervene.

"You can't.Zia's going out with Tao!" Se Na exclaimed.Chan Mi stood up and glared at Se Na.

"Did you just speak spazz?" She was about to push Se Na when Zia grabbed her hand.

"Really.You actually dare to touch her again." Chan Mi struggled.

"Yah get her off me!" She screamed to her followers. Zia glared at them before letting go of Chan Mi's hand. "You're lying! Tao wouldn't go out with a girl like her!" She pointed at Zia.

"On the contrary she is my girlfriend." Tao grabbed Zia by the waist pulling her to him and kissed her lips.Zia's eyes widened at the fact that the man was kissing her and his mouth tasted like watermelon. He stopped kissing her and smiled at Chan Mi who shrieked and stomped her feet before leaving.

"Did you just kiss me?" She asked Tao shocked. Without waiting for an answer she punched his gut and walked away from him.Se Na's eyes widened when Zia did that.

"Tao! I'm so sorry! Ill talk to her but I SHIP YOU BOTH!" She ran to follow Zia.

Tao laughed to himself.His ideal type was in his classroom and sitting right next to him.How could he not act.The funny thing was,he already knew who she was and how talented she was at martials arts and could kick anyones .The funny thing is,when she hit him,it didn't hurt.


ROUND 2 FINALLY DONE! 24 CHAPTERS 63 SUBBIES 40 COMMENTS.

Thank you guys so much for the support and love.

When you tweet me do tell me your my subscriber from AFF! ONLY FOR MY GORGEOUS OR HANDSOME(WHO KNOWS) SUBSCRIBERS!

Like I said,if you want a certain oneshot to have sequel message me,comment or tweet me! If a lot of people want for a certain member then yay! SEQUEL!

With love,

TDR