SUHO 2

We Are One! EXO Oneshots

Oh my! 38 subscribers for my EXO Oneshots! Do comment! I love hearing what you guys have to say :) Saranghae! :)

---------------------------------

5 years ago,

"I am so tired!" She jumped on the bed but was met with an oof. She looked down and spotted her best friend Suho groaning.

"You weigh as much as an elephant." He groaned again

"Su ho,what are you doing here?" She poked him in the side and play wrestled with him.

"I was tired from my mom's nagging so I came over." He eye smiled at her.

"You're so weird!" She pushed and made space for her next to him.

"I am not weird.You are!" He poked her causing her to jump.

"YAH KIM JOON MYEON!" She screamed.

"WHAT!" He screamed back.

"I'm telling your mom that you're here so she will come,pinch your ear and bring you back home! HAH!" She stuck her tongue at him.She then kicked him one last time before walking downstairs and saw her mom in the kitchen.

"Why are you screaming at Su Ho?

"He's being a big mommy!" She whined at her mother who laughed.

"You both are the weirdest kids."

"NO HE IS."

"Did you just complain I'm weird to you mom...AGAIN?" Suho came down. "Hi auntie!" He kissed her mom on the cheek in greeting.He then came over and put his arm around her waist and leaned in.Her mom turned looked at Suho making weird faces at her daughter trying to make her laugh.

"You know both of you would make a beautiful and cute couple?" Her daughter frowned and pushed SuHo away.

"Ew mom.No no way.I hear this boy fart and burp.He's so not my ideal type."

"I saw you do all that too! You're not my ideal type either!" He stuck out his tongue which she caught and pulled causing another fight and her mom just laughed at the two kids.

CURRENT TIME

She laughed thinking of what happened between her and her best friend when they were 16 years old.They were both so immature and funny towards each other.

"What are you cackling on like a witch about?" Her husband came out from the bathroom in only sweats.She threw a pillow at him which he caught.

"If I'm a witch,then you married one!" She stuck her tongue out.He laughed and laid down beside her.He put one arm behind his head and one wrapped itself around her waist.

"You're a gorgeous witch though baby." He smiled and kissed her.

"Oh my god,you're so cheesy." She smacked his cheek but kissed him.

"Really though,what were you thinking about?" He asked.

"A certain person named Kim Joon Myeon." Her husband laughed at the coy way she said it.

"Why would you think about him?" 

"About how he was so not my ideal type." Her husband had his signature eye smile.

"If I remember correctly you weren't his either." He laughed when she poked his side. He grabbed her and fliiped them over so he was hovering over her.He leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"Now,you're married to him though." He looked into her eyes and kissed her.He started caressing her body and smiled hearing her moan. "I love you,baby."

"I love you too,Suho."

"I guess you're mom was right.We do make a good couple." He laughed when she turned them around and started kissing him.

"Shut it weirdo and kiss me."

"Oooh so demanding." He pulled the covers over them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY SUHO NO.2.ITS THE START OF THE 2ND ROUND. DO COMMENT! SUBSCRIBERS DONT BE SILENT. :D

SARANGHAE!

And do check out my new story "THIS IS ME"

EXO's LAY,OC AND THE REST OF EXO.