AUTHOR'S NOTE

The Spiderweb of Love

Before anything else, I'd like to thank everyone who read this fic!! Thanks so much!

 

I would also like to apologize for the typo errors and wrong grammar, err, still a rookie here. And I don't know if I mentioned it already, but I usually do my updates on an internet cafe yes, you read that right. And you know how net cafes get all crowded with someone behind you and watching what you're doing. Haha. So, I usually reduce the font size to 8, keke.. and don't proofread anymore, ahaha.. sorry about that.. also, I didn't know that the comment box had limitations, I just found out recently. So, to those who got cut off before me noticing it, I'm deeply sorry. :(

Okay, let me rant a little. Hehe, please bear with me for a while.

I try to listen and give what the readers want but of course, not all the time. So, just wanna say sorry if I can't and didn't grant some of the requests. . . :( Hope you understand. I just want to applaud myself(lol) for making this shorter than The Hidden Love, though originally I planned to make this fic with 25 chapters only but then, I didn't notice the chapters, haha. So, I made a promise to make this at least shorter than THL. I really thought I can't make it, hehe.

Of course, MY, OUR inspiration: Dara and GD! Keep the love burning, you two! Hehe.

About this FIC. . . I remember saying that the storyline of this came while I was in the middle of writing THL alongside the others. At first, I didn't really want to pursue this one, I was being hesitant because like I said, it was just a typical love story. But when I was nearing the end of THL, I started writing the first three chapters then that's how the ending appeared to me so, I just decided to post it. Haha!

The use of POV's also made me a bit hesitant, keke it's my first time to use the character's POV, just to try something new, LOL. Also, I know this is a fiction and FF are supposed to be for entertainment purposes but I also wanted to show (in a subtle manner, that is) some of the harsh realities of life sorry if I offended anyone or if some of the events relates to anyone's life (e.g. mistress issue).

SPECIAL THANKS:

@YelleUnnie: I remembered asking help on how to make a request for a poster/banner since I haven't done it before. The poster of THL was also requested by a reader for me without me asking to. But then, here, in TSOL, the next thing I knew, YelleUnnie already made one for me! (see how amazingly talented Applers are?). Ah Daragon Love is simply POWERFUL! *cougs* 2nd *coughs* banner *coughs* HWAITING!

@ryelsi7: I got giddy when I found out ryelsi7 made a fanvid for this fic! Haha! I literally squealed in delight. To those who doesn't know, I became aware of Daragon and became a shipper when I saw ryelsi's vid entitled: “REASON WHY WE LOVE THIS ADORKYBLE COUPLE” See? I can still remember the title! Ha! That was the first ever Daragon fanvid I watched but I don't know, I think the vid's deleted already, can't find it anymore.

@oblivious2dobvious: I owe Obli a lot! I know some of you shared and posted the link to this fic on some sites, with your friends, etc. But Obli was like the ultimate, err, how do you call that? Ultimate sharer/spreader? LOL. Sorry, can't find a word. I remembered receiving an email from her when winglin got all down, asking me if I posted TSOL on other site so that she could share the link to the others, haha. Great effort! LOL. I feel a bit bad, though, for not granting the extension. Mianhe! :(

Oh, and to all the subscribers, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Ah, I finished another fic yet again. One thing I learned in this fic(yes, eventhough i'm the writer, I learned something! Haha), and you may not all agree with me, but hey, it's just my own opinion anyways, the one thing I learned: “LIFE IS SIMPLE, IT'S JUST THE HEART AND MIND THAT MAKES EVERYTHING SO COMPLICATED”

 

Ciao!

 

A different banner made by reader JinhwanLover!

TSOL 1

TSOL 2