super appa & super omma

Passport To Her Heart

Mi - I Love You My Baby


– After 20 years –

 

As the years went by, Donghae and _______’s marriage became more beautiful than their wedding. Sure, they had arguments and a few fights that led to Donghae sleeping in his kid’s room or in the couch, but that’s normal in any relationship. In fact, they learned a lot from experiencing those moments and that made them stronger. Never once did they regret marrying each other nor did they ever think of separating…divorce isn’t part of their vocabulary.

 

 “Omma…” _______ looked at her side after hearing her daughter call her.

“What is it? Need my help?” ______ asked since the two of them were cooking for dinner.

“No I’m good here but…I kind of need your opinion on something.” Yoonji asked her mom a bit shyly.

“Go on, tell me what’s on your mind.” _______ encouraged her daughter while stirring the pasta sauce.

“Okay but l have to confess something first omma, I have a boyfriend.” Yoonji was hesitant upon coming clean with this fact but she knew she needed her mom’s advice. Besides her parents might catch her sooner or later, it would be better now that they know from her instead of hearing it from someone else. Yoonji was expecting her mom to drop everything and have a shocked look on her face, but no, her mom simply chuckled at her.

“I know.” _______ said casually.

“You knew?!” Yoonji was wide-eyes, now she was the one surprised by her mom’s confession.

“You didn’t expect me to believe that your long late night talks on the phone were really just with a ‘friend,’ did you?”

“Then why didn’t you tell me? Aren’t you mad?” Yoonji asked a bit confused and curious.

“I waited for this moment, I wanted you to be the one to tell me. I didn’t see anything wrong with you being in a relationship, it’s not affecting your grades and as far as I can see, that person hasn’t been a bad influence to you. If it did then I would have confronted you about it.”

Yoonji squealed and put down the pasta ladle first before hugging her mom from the back.

“He’s really really nice and sweet omma, plus he’s so cute and smart.  I think he’ll get your approval.” Yoonji briefly told her mom about her first love.  _______ definitely showed a cool and understanding side.

“So what about this boy are you worrying about?” ________ asked when her daughter returned back to her spot beside her.

“Okay, here’s the thing…he’s planning to enlist in the army soon, maybe after we graduate so that it won’t get in the way with work. We haven’t really been together for that long omma but we are serious. He told me that it’s up to me, if I’ll wait or break-up with him when the time comes but he says that he wishes that we can stay together. That would mean that we’d have something like a long-distance relationship, right? Since I won’t be able to see him much.”

“Honey, I’ve been through that. Your dad and I experienced that in our relationship…it’s like one of our expertise.” _______ then told Yoonji a summarized version of her and Donghae’s love story while they set the table at the same time.

“But sweetie you are still young to really settle down. I’m sure you still have a lot of dreams that you want to pursue, a lot of goals that you want accomplish. And yes, I want to tell you that there are other guys out there but if you seriously feel like he’s someone really special, then don’t let go. I support you. I know that deep inside your heart, you already made up your mind. If there’s something I’m sure that you got from your dad, it would be his ‘I’m not a quitter, go-getter’ attitude. You already know what you want but you asked for my advice to see if your decision is right.” _______’s words really made an impact to her daughter.

Yoonji nodded, acknowledging that her mom is right.

“It may seem blurry right now, but you’ll see how everything will perfectly work out in the end.” ________ assured Yoonji. She spoke wise words before calling out for her husband and son.

 

Yes, the couple also had a baby boy, three years after their first born. They were supposedly contented with their one child, but then Donghae found out that some of his groupmates were trying to conceive with their wives and he wanted one child that would be as the same age with the others…he didn’t want to be left out. Yes he became a bit jealous. He wanted a baby again and you know how Donghae can get, when he’s determined…he gets what he wants. Even his and ________’s reproductive cells supported him thus the arrival of their second child, their son Aiden.

Donghae and Aiden didn’t have to be called twice since they immediately stopped what they were doing and proceeded to the dining area.

“What is this I'm hearing about my princess having a boyfriend??” Donghae said after he sat down, looking at the two women in his life.

Yoonji slightly choked on her drink while _______ widened her eyes at Donghae, she didn’t know that her husband was eavesdropping.

“Maybe it is safer and better for him to go to the army now than meet your dad.” ________ told Yoonji which made her consider the idea.

“Dump the guy noona, I’ll introduce you to my friends.” Aiden told his older sister before eating a spoonful of rice.

“Eww…I don’t like. Except our family friends (a.k.a kids of our Super Junior), most of your friends are players. Besides you’re not even in a serious relationship, why should I take advice from you?” Yoonji flicked her dongsaeng’s forehead.

“Sweetie, you can’t blame them…gorgeous guys like your brother and I don’t run after girls, they run after us.” Donghae confidently said and high-fived with his son, making his wife raise an eyebrow at him

“Oh really now? hmmm…that’s not how I remember our history.”

“Well that’s different because if you find the one, you should hold on to them like crazy.”

“Is that what really happened between you two?” Aiden asked as he looked at his parents.

“True, he acted like a crazy – love struck man after he met me. You can ask your Super Junior uncles if you want proof.” ________ answered before showing a mehrong to Donghae.

“That reminds me, you young lady, can’t travel when you’re single. That goes for you too Aiden, don’t try to hit on foreign girls that you see.”

________ laughed at her husband’s silly statement.

“Or better yet, we should enlist Aiden earlier in the army so that Yoonji’s boyfriend can be under his command. You can hurt him if he tries to hurts your sister.” Donghae suddenly suggested before eating. His fatherly instincts kicking in.

“Appa!” Both kids weren’t siding with Donghae on this one. They were so disagreeing with his idea.

“Yeobeo, we’ll let Aiden enlist on his own time…when he’s ready. I’m sure Yoonji’s boyfriend is a sweetheart, I’d like to think that a Lee has good taste in picking their partners so stop scaring the kids.”

“Fine. You win.” Donghae grumbled before facing his daughter. “I want his whole name and address plus you have to bring him here for formalities.”


 

Planning to write / put up another update / epilogue chapter.haha

Something unexpected will happen? Care to guess what it will be? ;) Tweet me your guesses or comment below a long with your feeback re: this chapter :)

 

Oh by the way, I just watched the Korean comedy-drama movie Sunny. I really recommend that movie! Sure you may see a typical situation there but overall, the story flow is really nice.

 

Anyway, hope you all had / have a lovely weekend

 

~Comment Replies~

jaeeun: YAY for their happy ending! ;)

awww...thank you! Yes, I do hope you guys will continue to enjoy my future stories :)

superhyukkie: haha I think a lot of kids will be jealous of her / super jjunior babies ;)

Me too. I'll miss their sweet moments *_*

MVP_Shinee1214: awww...komawo!! ^_^ Hope you enjoy this update

stephyjung: awww...thank you ^_^ Haha Now all we have to do is track down our bias and marry him. ;)

Super Junior guys just can't contain themselves.lol

lilrockstar: super babies! ^_~

sheshu: Thanks :) Happy you liked it.

I like seeing shows that have them being seen with kids. They look adorbs <3

kyuhaeyee: haha so true! ;)

Donghae + the rest of the SJ members childish yet adorable side will always be there.haha :)

citedFriedRice: They can always make anything interesting & entertaining.lol ;)

Lilmisschique: Super babies will be super lucky ^_^

gabie_16: Me too. I think most of them will be really lovable dads ^_^ *envious of future wife.lol*

cupidzangel: Super Junior are 'fighting juniors' lol. They're really there to entertain and make things interesting ;)

Alina1225: Predictable ers.lol ;)

Yay for them starting a cute family ;)

I'm going to miss this too :( But every time I write the 'last' chapter, a new situation comes to mind letting me not really end this story.lol

 

Me too 3 I felt so bad for him T_T

Samona: Heechul, like a boss.lol

Yay for them being parents now ;)

Thanks :) Glad you liked it

SHERLYN: Haha happy I made a lot of you laugh with that scene ^_^

Oooh is Hawaii your dream place? ;)

Haha For sure, you know how the guys are ;)

suju26kamz: He was really eager to have a baby ;) lol

 

Yay for the cute gif's! :)

 

Haha you know how the guys are, laging ganyan ;)

parkjiyeon: Yeah...there were some scenes that I wished were more detailed but brain dried up.lol ;)

ColaSmackles: Yes you will. Well the reason isn't really big.lol ;)

 

awww...and I love all of your comments, which means I love you ^_^ You the best too ;)

 

Yeah, a not-so-rated scene.haha

 

hmmm...don't worry there will be another chapter :) I just can't seem to end this completely.haha

 

haha you'll never know what the future holds ;) All we can wish for is that we can find THE guy (mister right instead of mr. simple) that will fill up our hearts with love and happiness ;)

kaicho: awww...I'm so happy that you feel like I really captured their personalities ^_^ I really like it when readers feel that way / imagine the scenes :)

Me too. I can only think of a few of them (less than 5?lol) who aren't afraid of Heechul ;)

Shisus will only be with the winning side.haha

 

So glad you enjo the gif's ^_^

donghaexreader: YAY! Glad you feel that way :)

fangqi: Yay for cute moments! :)

JaiDen_1586: I agree with you :) He'll be a lovable dad ;)

haha that's just how the SuJu guys are ;)

 

Haha I'm so happy you loved the last update because of those moments ^_~

Mrs. Lee

Yup, just checked your profile, yes you are my unnie! haha ^_~ Oh are you from Manila? :)

 

LOL Donghae shouldn't be an easy guy. I think he's the shy yet super adorable type ;)

Keep calm & think of Donghae ^_~

OMG I agree his eyes *_* melting under his gaze

 

Yeah you're right with having another kid ^_~ haha Hope you enjoy this update ^_^

rashiwon: Yay for them starting a family ;)

celine_neji: LOL I just had to add a 'fail yet super adorable Donghae moment' ;)

 

Haha I'm glad I was able to make you laugh because of certain scenes in the last update ^_^

The guys just really know how to make things more entertaining & interesting ;)

Not really a big reason why they had a girl first but just imagined this scene where in the 'parents' are still not that old and she can be in a serious relationship = hae appa being all strict and all.lol

 

I just can't seem to end this story completely ^_~ Now a new scene popped into my head and so I won't be marking this complete for now ;)

 

Eunseo slightly looks like SNSD's seohyun in some angles in the vid :)

anj_yesung: haha hyper guys even if they're not that young. ;)

Yay for hae being an appa here :)

JaeSunHae_cy: Haha I wonder how Hae and his wife will react if they found out about the bet.lol ;)

Yay for happiness! ^_^

cassie10: awww....komawo!! ^_^ Hope you enjoy this update :)