Flight of love

Passport To Her Heart

As One ft. Donghae - Only U



- Half a year after the proposal -

 

________ rubbed her fiancé’s back as he looked agitated after arguing on the phone.

“You know usually it’s the woman who becomes very pressured with all the wedding preparations and they become a ‘bridezilla’, it’s a first for me to see a guy being in that situation.” ________ joked, hoping to lighten up Donghae’s mood but all she got was a whine and a grunt from him.

“What happened? What’s wrong this time?” She asked as she sat beside Donghae. Recently, things haven’t been going their way in regards with the wedding preparations.

“Everything…it’s falling apart.” Donghae answered back after sighing. He took time off from his busy schedules as an artist so that he could help out in planning out one of the most important days of his and _______’s life.

Donghae looked at ______ and held the side of her face. “_______, I’m sorry that I can’t plan this wedding like what we talked about. Oppa promised to give you the best but –” Donghae wasn’t able to continue since ______ cut him off.

“I’ll stop you right there. Oppa relax. I don’t like you being so stressed out.” ________ placed her hand over Donghae’s hand and kissed it softly. “Our wedding will be perfect, as long as you’re the one I’m marrying in front of our close loved ones then that’s enough for me. That’s the only thing that matters.” _______ sincerely said as she comforted the problematic groom.

“But what will we do? The most romantic place, our wedding spot that we already wanted and dreamed of isn’t available. Our parents are still not convinced and are still arguing on which home-country we should hold our wedding in, and then there’s also a case of security, and you know fans and reporters trying to flock in on the area. I just don’t want it to be chaotic for you on our special day.”

Yes, the couple has already informed the public about their serious relationship. Donghae didn’t want to lie nor hide his relationship with ________ anymore since she is a big part of his life. He wanted his fans to also welcome _______ and their relationship.

Out of nowhere, _______ had a light bulb moment…an unusual wedding place suddenly entered _______’s mind.

“I have an idea.” She said with a hopeful smile, the expression in her eyes looked a bit mischievous making Donghae burn with curiosity. “It may sound crazy and far-fetched but I think it can be perfect.”

 

– Three weeks later –

 

“Ready?” Donghae asked in a whispered tone as he and _______ stood in front of everyone.

“More than I’ll ever be.” ______ assured Donghae. The two interlaced their hands and that was the start of their journey to forever.

“Ladies and gentlemen this is your captain speaking. In behalf of the rest of my crew, we would like to welcome you onboard this very special, love-filled flight. We are expecting a fairly smooth and memorable flight today. Once again, we would like to congratulate Mr. and Mrs. Lee Donghae. We thank you for choosing to get married onboard with us. Thank you everyone for flying with us today and we hope you enjoy your flight.” There were a lot of cheers after the captain spoke.

“Dearly beloved, we are taking off and you are now in the flight of love. We are gathered here today, up in the air to celebrate the unity of two special people…” Now the wedding ceremony has truly started.

Yes, a chartered plane became the setting of the couple’s wedding. _______ remembered how SME had a chartered plane for the SM Town overseas tours and that’s how she came up with the plan. An airplane wedding? Well that’s something new and very different don’t you think? But then again, that’s just fitting for the two, right? _______ and Donghae’s love story isn’t actually common…it’s one for the books.

Their love led them to tie the knot aboard a plane of the same airline where Donghae and _______ reunited.

 

Instead of having a long wedding gown, _______ opted to be practical and comfortable yet still look elegant during the trip and that’s why she chose to wear a white strapless dress. No other girl would compare to her ‘airport fashion’ for today…unless they too wear a bridal dress. It was very obvious that she’s such a beautiful, classy bride. She looked divine and it was evident that that day would be about her and her gorgeous husband-to-be.

 

Donghae and _______ stood in front of their families and friends as the pilot steadied the plane on the sky. Everyone could see how the couple glowed because of love. Even though the view outside the window had the pretty sight of the sunset and the clouds, no one could take their eyes off the two lovers during the whole ceremony.

“I want to start off by saying that even though the world has different time zones, I want you to remember that there won’t be a single hour that my heart won’t beat and look for you, wherever we may be, whether I am in Korea or travel to Tokyo, London, New York, Paris, or in your home country. We’ve been through a lot of ups and downs that really tested our love. Now I will do my best to make up for all our lost time and live all of our days together with being happy in love. I think, like an airplane, our love had a few delays and bad timings that we had to cancel what we had…but once we’re in the air we run smoothly until turbulence shakes us and scares us of what we have and what’s to come. But the important thing is that after that turbulence, we move on, we soar higher and continue our journey to love until we reach our final destination of happiness. We may repeat the process of taking off, have problems and land again, but I promise you that I’ll do everything that it takes so that you won’t ever regret settling down with me. We’ll have the best children that will inherit all the goodness that we have, they’ll also witness how our love will never fade. I’ve loved you for a long time ________, and I swear…I will love you until my dying breath.” Donghae’s sweet speech and use of metaphors made people get teary-eyed.

_______ had to take a deep breath to recompose herself since Donghae’s words did go straight to her heart.

“Your love is comparable to the love I have with my parents, which is limitless. You gave me so many reasons to be thankful for. I know that we both hurt each other at some time in our past and those struggles only helped us lead to where we are now.  

I haven’t travelled to as many places as you have. I still have a lot of places that I want to see and explore. I thought before that travelling alone would give me that peace of mind and I’d be able to find myself more when I do that but now, I realized that I don’t want to be anywhere without you. Being with you, even if we’re just inside an empty room, is like being everywhere and everything to me.

I once read the quote that ‘No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow’. For me, you are that familiar, snuggly pillow that will always be comfortable to me…the one where I can lay my head against and feel completely home. I love you and I won’t get tired of expressing and saying it over and over again.”  Her words also impressed everyone onboard and made them jealous of their moment and love.

After stating their wedding vows, the two exchanged rings and was finally pronounced husband and wife.

Donghae kissed _______ for the first time as she became Mrs. Lee Donghae in front of everyone who stood up and applauded for them.

The stewards and stewardesses brought out cocktail drinks and food to let everyone feel that they’re now having the wedding reception.

“Now you can’t divorce me at all since we got married above different countries and so close to heaven. You can’t go against the judicial and religious laws.” Donghae is right, isn’t he? What they have is international love and marriage.

“Don’t worry hubby, I never thought of separating with you.”

“And I won’t give you a reason to ever think that way baby.” Donghae confidently told _______ as he looked at her lovingly before giving her a short sweet kiss. Their moment was interrupted when a few of Donghae’s group-mates approached them.

“Airport proposal, passport-looking invitations, wedding in an airplane…you two really know how to be unique and use your long-distance relationship as the theme of your big events. I just have one request though.” Heechul spoke to the two first.

“What?” Donghae and _______ asked at the same time.

“Please don’t make your baby here in the plane.” Zhoumi voiced out what Heechul wanted to say.

“Our hopeless romantic couple won’t do that…right?” Eunhyuk said as he eyed them suspiciously.

“Yeah, I’m praying that you two can and will wait until we reach your honeymoon destination.” Siwon said and looked at them seriously.

“But just to make sure, we shouldn’t let them go to the second level without any of us accompanying them.” Ivy and Henry joined in in teasing the newlyweds.

“Guys…can we please not talk about this matter, especially when our parents are around.” Donghae spoke for him and his wife. The newly married couple was starting to get embarrassed with all that talk and speculation about their intimate moments.

The ones in the airplane will get to spend a few days with the couple at their honeymoon resort but of course, the honeymooners will stay longer to take advantage of their romantic getaway…and hopefully make their honeymoon baby.


We're getting so close to the finale *_*

I might be posting up a blog post / poll soon to let you guys choose on which story I should do next and who should star in them.

 

~Comment Replies~

mari_038: I'm glad you felt that way.haha ;) I hope you feel the same way after reading this update ^_^

 

Oh how we all wish to have that special 'Donghae' in our lives.haha

kyuhaeyee: awww...thanks :) I hope you find this update the 'best' too ;)

parkjiyeon: haha I'm so happy you loved it ^_^ Hope you enjoy this update

jaeeun: Me too, simple but romantic *dreamy sigh*

 

awww....thank you! I'm so glad that I was able to write that moment well for you :)

Haha the main issue was that they were still in the room and ruined the couple's moment.

Another bias wrecker moment? lol ;)

ColaSmackles: YAY! Hope you also scream in happiness while reading this chapter ;)

Me too, I want someone like him *_*

 

Ay nako, I'm just lucky you guys like the stories ;)

Love ya <3

suju26kamz: YAY for sweet Hae moment ^_~

haha I'm glad you guys enjoyed the 'pests'.

fangqi: Hope you enjoy this update co-ELF ^_~

SHERLYN:  Yup, you're right this is the wedding chapter ;) hmmm...no honeymoon chapter for this story, will be jumping to the future :)

cassie10: awww...I'm so happy you feel that way ^_^ Hope you enjoy this update as well <3

JaeSunHae_cy: Hope you like this also sweet, wedding update ^_~

sjismylife: Thanks ^_^ I'm so happy that you like it :)

JaiDen_1586: haha Well I hope you enjoy your wedding with your prince in this chapter ;)

Nope, no more troubles for the two :)

awww...I'm so happy to hear that

anj_yesung: Here's another happy update ;)

stephyjung: So true! ^_^ Hope you enjoy this wedding chapter :)

kashigal: YAY for sweet chapters :)

 

She's pretty and looks like an okay match for Hae ;)

citedFriedRice: YAY for Hae! I hope you enjoy this wedding update :)

leeteukbaby: Haha he calls our other oppas pests cause they ruined his moment.lol

Glad you think that way :) Hope you find this chapter sweet and cute too

celine_neji: A lot of heart-racing moments because of Hae in the last chapter, right? ^_^

haha I think I 'surprised' a lot of you with the cameo appearance of the pests a.k.a SuJu oppas

Glad you enjoyed the random/crazy moments.

 

I'm so so happy you had a lot of favorite, 'ajskajskal' moments ^_~ I hope you feel the same way in this wedding chapter :)

So grateful that you took the time to comment this long + tweet me. They really make me smile :)

Hope this makes you smile...makes your day ;)

Lilmisschique: hmmm...the next update will be a jump to the future but I'm still thinking if I'll show their kids in the 'baby' stage or grown up already.

Alina1225: Awww...YAY! So happy you loved the last chapter :)

haha creepy members waiting for their cue. Well they just tried to fit themselves in the bathroom, I don't think there's a bathroom that could fit all of them.lol

Agreed. Hae is a bias wrecker as well cause he's just too adorbs.

superhyukkie: Hope you enjoy this wedding update ^_^

lilrockstar: It really is an 'OMG!!!!! finally!!!' moment.lol ;)

cupidzangel: Haha I'm glad you liked that Hae moment ;)

Yes, the couple won't be able to escape from the brothers-in-law.haha