From being newlyweds to being new parents

Passport To Her Heart

Jay Park - Star or Donghae - First Love

 


“Oppa! Why are my brothers-in-Super Junior acting like kids?? Are they training me for motherhood already?” ________ whined to her husband as she watched some of his group members eat messily while the others ran around like crazy in front of them. They’ve been like that from the time that they arrived.

“No, they’re really just like that baby…even the oldest one have no shame.” Donghae complained to his wife as he glared at his group mates…who he kind of wished were not with them at the moment.

It’s been like that ever since they arrived at the resort for the couple’s supposed honeymoon but the couple was not getting what they expected to have happened already, no one was giving them privacy. Especially the guys, they disturbed them every single time that the two were about to get into the ‘mood’.

Like on their first night, Donghae and ______ went back to their own space after having dinner with the rest of their family and friends. After taking a quick stroll around, the two went back to the bedroom, they knew that things were about to get serious and heated up but unfortunately, things didn’t get very far for the two since Donghae’s brothers in Super Junior decided to interrupt them with their crazy antics and teasing.

“Let’s go back to the room while they’re still distracted.” Donghae whispered to _______. She knew what his words truly meant and they immediately escaped while trying to muffle their laughs, as if they already felt that they out-smarted the members of the boyband.

The two connected their lips as soon as they reached their private room. Their kiss wasn’t innocent, it was a kiss that would spark and ignite their nerves inside. Donghae hovered on top of _______ as their passionate make-out session kept going up one notch higher. He kissed sensitive spots on her neck making _______ giggle at first because of the way it tickled but she moaned a minute later because of Donghae’s good lip service.

Just when Donghae was about to remove his and her shirt, the guys loudly knocked on their door.

“Oh come on! Not again.” He grumbled as he rolled himself to lie down next to _______. She was obviously frustrated as well.

“Maybe they’ll think that we’re not here if we keep quiet and still, then they’ll leave us alone.” Donghae hoped that he would be right, but knowing the guys, he knew that they would never stop.

“Just accept it hubby, you’re not getting any sensual loving from me while they’re here.” ________ stated before sitting up from the bed and hopped off.

“Where are you going?” Donghae curiously asked as he saw ________ get her bag from the table.

“I’m going to the spa to have some ‘me’ time since we can’t obviously have our own time. I’ll probably tag Ivy a long if she’s not with Henry, oh and I might go with my mom too since she wants to buy some souvenirs…so I guess it’s a ladies day. You mister, figure out what you’ll do with your group mates.” She lightly tapped his nose with her fingertips before planting a soft kiss on his lips.

“It’s times like these that I don’t appreciate them you know.” Donghae stated and ________ just did a mehrong.

Honeymoon? What honeymoon? It looked like it’s actually the boys and the parent’s vacation when the main focus should be about the newlywed couple, right? The married couple loves the guys and all but it doesn’t mean that they always want to be with them.

But when everyone else did finally leave, Donghae and _______ rejoiced. They were able to finally celebrate their love in a different, more intimate way with no distractions whatsoever. Yes, ‘finally’ is the word of the day.

In their gaze and actions, it was still evident that there was more love than lust. They didn’t rush and took their time to really show their affection with their significant other. Caressing and appreciating one another’s physical attributes and the way they made each other feel with every touch and kiss. They talked in between, voicing out their true emotions and flattering each other with compliments that suited the moment.

Time seemed to stop for the two as they made love perfectly.

And do you want to know how that turned out? How was the result from their ‘in-door’ activities?

 

Well then, let’s fast forward to nine months later shall we?

 

Donghae felt so bad that he couldn’t do anything to relieve _______ after seeing her in so much pain because of the contractions. He did his best to comfort ________ but he knew his words could only do so little.

He reassured her of her radiating beauty and that he loves her immensely. Donghae affirmed his unwavering dedication to her each and every day.

“You’re doing such an amazing job yeobo. I love you so much.” Donghae wiped ________’s slightly sweaty forehead before planting a kiss on it.

_______ really appreciated how Donghae has been with her, he’s been so patient, caring and very understanding. She had tears in her eyes because she was still in the middle of giving natural birth to their first baby. She only had a small amount of epidural injected to make the process less painful yet it still hurt her like mad. She didn’t want to have the full anesthesia since she didn’t want to forget the moment, she knew the pain would be worth it in the end.

Donghae held one of her hands tight as he coached and encouraged her to continue pushing. Sure she may have cursed Donghae along the way because of the pain, she blamed him for having such ‘happy eager ’ that got it right during their first time. But of course she really didn’t mean her words, she didn’t regret getting pregnant, she just dreads the labor pains. Donghae understood his wife well and endured it, her nails dug into the skin of his hand as she squeezed his hand tightly every time she pushed.

The new parents smiled and got teary-eyed as soon as they heard their baby crying. Donghae kissed ________ softly on the lips, thanking her for her perseverance and for gifting him with such a blessing. He couldn’t have asked for a better partner in life.

“Congratulations. You have a healthy baby girl.” Donghae stepped back a bit to look at the doctors holding his baby as they were finishing up cleaning her.

“Oh…” _______ heard her husband utter. She saw him scratching his head while his other hand held his camera, trying to take a photo of their newborn baby.

“Why yeobo? What’s happening?” She asked, her voice sounding tired since she did just give birth to their baby.

Donghae then told his wife about his trouble with his camera, he couldn’t seem to take a picture of their first newborn.

“Is the battery okay?” ________ asked as she knew that her hubby can get a bit ‘slow’ with gadgets, but then again, that’s much better than breaking it because of his ‘negative’ techy hands. “Yeah, I made sure that it’s fully charged.” Donghae answered confidently.

“Is the lens cap off?”

“Lee ________, what do you take me for? Of course it is. I’m not dumb enough to make that mistake you know. It’s the camera’s fault, it’s the one malfunctioning.” Donghae sounded a bit offended since his wife keeps asking him the obvious questions as if he’s a kid who can’t handle gadgets.

“Okay, I’ll believe you…but just last one question, is the memory card inside?”

Donghae then reacted with an “Ahhh…so that’s what’s missing.” He spoke softly as he finally figured out what was wrong…obviously a face-palm moment.

“Oppa!” _______ was still in pain from giving birth and she didn’t know if she should be laughing because of Donghae’s silly mistake or if that should add more pain to her head.

“Sorry. I’ll just use my phone first.” Donghae said and brought out his smart phone as he felt embarrassed because of that silly mistake. One of the kind nurses handed him her own camera, offering it so that the couple will have a clearer picture of their baby as _______ gets to hold their daughter for the first time. She looked so tiny, her skin still flushed and her eyes weren’t fully opening yet but when she did, her doe eyes melted her parent’s hearts.

This little bundle of joy represents the love of the couple…and knowing _______’s husband, he’ll surely trying to have a lot of ‘representatives’ to carry on their love and name. But kidding aside, Donghae promised to himself that he would do whatever it takes to keep his family as happy, safe and contented as they can be.

“You two look so perfect. I’m so lucky to have the most beautiful girls in my life.” Donghae really was overjoyed and couldn’t stop staring at the mother and daughter tandem. He felt so blessed. This is, by far, the best award. An achievement that he earned as a man, as Lee Donghae, the husband of ________, and not as a Super Junior member.

Although teary-eyed, _______ smiled and motioned for Donghae to try and carry their first child. She looked so precious in Donghae’s arms. The two looked at her like she’s the treasure that they’ve been waiting and looking for. All the stress and fatigue she had that over the past months, which she may have vented out and transferred to Donghae because of her mood swings and crazy hormones, were now replaced with excitement and genuine happiness.

“Hey baby girl. You are so beautiful, just like your mommy. Appa promises to love you unconditionally. Are you excited to have a baby brother?” Donghae’s words made the nurses in the room chuckle. It hasn’t been an hour since his wife gave birth yet he’s already talking about having another kid.

Donghae couldn't wait to bring his family home and start adoring and playing with his kid. He was going to let ________ rest and take care of her like he always have.

________ and Donghae looked at each other with surprised eyes after they heard loud cheers and roars from outside the room. It sounded like a party was happening outside. It’s good to know that the boys were already informed about the status of their sister-in-law as well as their niece.

“Now those who betted that ________ was going to have a boy, pay up.” Super Junior’s manager reminded the guys who were pumped up. Yes, without the couple knowing, the group actually had a bet on whether ________ would have a girl or a boy since they didn’t get to know the gender beforehand.



 

Don’t you think that the babies of Super Junior would be lucky? They’d have a lot of godfathers.lol

I actually didn’t plan to have a honeymoon chapter in this story but since a lot of you guys wanted it…well I wrote this one.haha

I decided to make it different and let the couple have a daughter first…you’ll see why in the next chapter ;)

 

Oh quick note, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this Eunseo (Donghae's WGM partner) in Jay Park's Star MV. Just noticed it now. I loved her on Oh My School before and can't wait for the subbed WGM blind dates ;)

 

Also, (advance) Happy Lunar New Year to those who celebrate it!

 

By the way, I added a gif in the last chapter ;) In case you want to check it out.

Oh and…I think the next chapter will probably be the last one *_* 

 

~Comment Replies~ Can I just say that I love you all!! Lovely people commenting & enjoying my story = you guys are the best!

 

kaicho: I'll use Shisus for your Kyusus. lol awwww...thank you so much! So happy you felt the emotions while reading this story ^_^ I really appreciate the compliment.

Lovelovelove you too <3 

ColaSmackles: Yay! Love the reaction! haha ;)

Glad you loved that part :)

Well...I think there is a bit of a rated part but it's not really out there and explicit, right?

Love you too <3 Oh no, I don't think I deserve that award/title.haha but thank you for thinking that way ^_^

kyuhaeyee: Haha it would definitely be a special, memorable wedding ;)

haha the guys just really have wild imaginations.lol

Samona: YAY! I'm happy you enjoyed the recent updates :)

Their love & everything else in their relationship = related to airplanes & travelling.haha

awww...Thank you :)

parkjiyeon: Here's the requested honeymoon chapter ;) Hope you like it :)

citedFriedRice: Yay for adorable, lovey-dovey moments :)

cassie10: haha your comment / reaction was sooo cute! haha /dies

mari_038: Yeah, unique and special ways to make things more memorable :)

 

Yay for their happiness after going through a lot of difficulties ;)

SHERLYN: Yay, glad you enjoyed the wedding :)

You can imagine the honeymoon destination that you'd want, I wasn't specific here ;)

LOL at the boys, trolls.

kprincess1995: So happy you loved the wedding chapter :) Yay for sweet moments ;)

kashigal: Thanks ^_^ Really glad you enjoyed it

 

me too! Can't wait for the subbed version.haha

stephyjung: hihi that will be so unique and cute, and you'll be able to remember my story forever if you do that.haha :)

The guys have crazy imaginations ;)

I'll see what I can do with Henry & Ivy ^_~

rdc2844: Haha thank you, I'm glad that I'm somehow creative when it comes to these stories ;)

Yeah...me too 3 Don't want to end this story but then I don't want it to get draggy and boring. It's better to end it on a good note, right? ^_^

Alina1225: Haha they definitely changed roles making Hae the 'perfectionist groom'.

Yay for a unique wedding and crazy brothers-in-law.lol ^_~ Me too, I wouldn't have been able to look them in the eye.

aww...I'm going to miss this too :(

 

I kind of want Taec too.haha but will still be posting up a poll for everyone.

Lilmisschique: You'll see the kids in the next chapter and you're right...I skipped the baby-toddler stage and you'll see them as teens / young adults in the next update ;)

Yeah, I think a lot of you guys want to see what happened between Henry & Ivy :)

superhyukkie: YAY! Happy you enjoyed the last update ^_^ I think a lot of you guys liked that line, which makes me smile :)

awww...komawo. I really appreciate the compliment ;)

cupidzangel: Yay for their sweet, romantic moment mixed with the guys crazy ideas.haha ^_^

capismine: They're happily married now + a kid so yay! ^_~ Hope you enjoy the update

rashiwon: awww....thank you! So happy you feel that way ;)

ilovema: awww..thank you for the compliment, I appreciate it :) I'm happy you enjoy the sweet moments ;)

hmmm..still not sure who will star in my next fic. I'll be posting up a blogpost + poll soon to let you guys suggest/decide/vote :)

Who are you biases? ;)

rukinamoto_26: Yay! Glad I was able to surprise you with that special, sweet and romantic update ^_~

 

awww...so glad you felt the emotions of my story :)

jaeeun: YAY! So happy a lot of you girls enjoyed that line / speech ^_^

I think it's cute that you'd always remember my story if you keep it as an idea for your wedding in the future ;)

hmmm...well I just recently finished a Kyuhyun story so maybe I'll try other members / groups first. I'll be posting a blog / poll up soon to let you guys suggest / vote / decide on which story + who should star in my next fic ;)

I love you too <3

JaiDen_1586: Yay! Congratulations Mrs. Lee! ^_^ I'm glad you liked Donghae's sweet speech for you ;) Hope you enjoyed the honeymoon too

 

Haha...well that would be one very lucky lovely fan girl...and if only she can handle the wrath from other fans.lol Lee Donghae ftw! ^_~

 

hmmm..should I call you unnie?haha Here's the update, hope you enjoy it too ;)

JaeSunHae_cy: Me too, I want my wedding day to be perfect.lol ;)

suju26kamz: Unique wedding + unique groupmates with their crazy imaginations.haha

gabie_16: Yay for their special day ^_~

Finally...they're happily married and together forever after all the difficulties. aww...*hug*

celine_neji: awww...thank you. I'm so happy xinfinity because of your lovely words ^_^

SJ + wedding on a plane ;) I really tried hard to connect the title + situations + the lines without it being senseless.

 

Me too, imagined the passport invitations since someone gave me a passport-looking notebook, it was just too cute that I had to incorporate it :) LOL Donghae is not just a ‘Mr. Simple’ ;)

 

Yay for Hae melting our hearts ^_^

lol at your 'doable if they were the only passengers' haha. Would they have considered it after hearing the guys' crazy imaginations?haha

 

Yes! I really wanted to let the couple + of course, you girls, to feel that the happiness & sweet moments now trumps all the difficulties in their past :)

I really had no outline for this honeymoon chapter, only decided to write one since a lot of you mentioned it.haha Was supposed to skip it.

I hope this makes your day again! ^_^ *hae hugs!*

lilrockstar: Isn't the wedding theme really fitting for them? haha ;)

 

I'll miss searching for appropriate Donghae gifs ;)

anj_yesung: Yay for their special, unique wedding! ^_~

Yup, here's the honeymoon :)