One-sided love is out

Passport To Her Heart

Infiinite - Be Mine 


 

“Ready?” Henry asked _______ as he fetched her from her classroom.

_______ nodded and got her bag before closing the lights and then locked the door.

“You know you shouldn’t continue picking me up here inside the school. I should just meet up with you guys in your car or somewhere else.” _______ told Henry as they started walking down the stairs.

“Why?” Henry curiously asked. Did she not like seeing them now?

“Well my co-teachers might come close to seeing you and speculate. You know I don’t want people to blow things out of proportion and create trouble. The last time that you were here, one of my students caught you waiting and I had to lie to her that she must have probably seen just someone really good looking who looked like you.” _______ answered back making Henry laugh.

“Well let’s see what kind of alternative plan we can come up with later but I like going here though.” Henry replied as he and _______ were already walking down the stairs. It was a good thing that the other staff and teachers of the school spent their time in the other areas of the school like in the faculty lounge and so they weren’t able to spot the idol with their co-teacher.

“Siwon hyung’s treating you dinner tonight. Only you.” Henry informed her as the two got inside the van.

“What about you?” _______ asked as he heard Henry enunciate the last two words.

“Now that’s what I like about you, you always think of me.” Henry winked and looked at ________ sweetly making her shake her head at him. “That’s where you come in and tell hyung to treat me too.”

 

“Yah, do you think I’m rich? I treat you often enough anyway, here and when you’re in Korea. Spend some of your own money. You know, I can only count using one hand the times you treated me.” Siwon rejected the idea that he would have to pay for everyone’s meal tonight.

The trio were inside the restaurant that the boys frequently visited, thus they had their own private space. _______ didn’t have to worry about paparazzi’s spotting.

“But hyung this is different.” Henry whined like a kid making Siwon raise an eyebrow at him.

“How about this, you pay for both our meals and I’ll pay for yours oppa.” _______ suggested to compromise.

“What? That’s not fair, you know I can’t eat a lot cause of my diet.” Siwon uttered as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

“Exactly.” _______ mumbled, the guys definitely saw the mischievousness in her. Well that’s better than seeing her in tears at least.

“Fine fine. You two win.” Siwon admitted his defeat in front of his dongsaengs who cheered and did a high-five.

“Remind me not to bring you two out together again.” Siwon shook his head and chuckled.

Henry and _______ didn’t mind him anymore since they started looking at the menu, already choosing what they’ll be ordering.

 

“Free food seems to always taste ten times better than when you pay for your own.” Henry said after quickly tasting the food that just arrived.

“Komawo oppa.” _______ said as she smiled brightly at Siwon. Now who would be able to resist that?

“Eat up. This may be the last time I treat you.” Siwon told her jokingly before taking a sip of his drink.

________ was finally able to unwind and catch-up with Siwon and Henry.

Their conversation started out casual, light and happily until Donghae was brought up. It didn’t make _______ frown or cry but it did make the mood serious.

“Do you want to forget?” Henry asked her.

________ thought about it for a bit before shaking her head from side to side. “I don’t. I just want to be happy again, I want to make things right, but right now…I don’t know how that will be possible.” _______ looked down and sighed afterwards.
“You have us, in our group alone you have more than ten oppas who are willing to make the impossible happen for you to be happy. I’m sure Key and the rest of your friends in SM and outside want to see you go back to your genuinely happy self” Siwon comforted _______. He hated seeing her dejected, he hated seeing the people he cared about feeling down. Siwon was in a tight position since he couldn’t really pick sides or show any favoritism, he had to be there for both Donghae and ________, not to mention he also had to take care of Henry who he knows very well is affected by the situation.

“Thanks oppa. What did I do to deserve you two.” ________ walked up to Siwon and Henry and pulled them into a group hug.

Siwon’s phone suddenly rang making them break the hug. _______ went back to her seat which was facing Siwon and Henry.

“Sorry. I’ll take this outside.” Siwon excused himself as he stood up and went out of the restaurant.

 

“Oh Donghae.” Siwon greeted over the phone.

“Where are you?” Donghae asked right away.

“Why?” Siwon tried to avoid answering straight.

“Are you and Henry with her?” And by her, he means _______. Everyone knows that.

Siwon was taking too long to respond since he wasn’t sure if he would say the truth or not but Donghae beat him to it.

“You two are the only ones not in here. There’s no point in denying it if you’re out with her.” Donghae bluntly said.

“So why did you call then?”

“Because…because the others keep asking me. They want to see her.” Donghae said in a stoic tone of voice.

He could hear the others pestering Donghae before the phone was snatched away from him. They placed Siwon on speakerphone before everyone started talking to him.

“Siwon, bring _______ here.” Eunhyuk said over the phone.

“We miss her too!” Sungmin added.

“Yeah! We want to meet up with her too!” Ryeowook whined.

 “I’ll see what I can do. But Donghae…” Siwon did want ________ to reunite with the others but because of Donghae, he was unsure.

“I’ll behave well.” Donghae muttered.

 

- Meanwhile, inside the restaurant –

As soon as Siwon stood up to answer his phone, Henry brought up a memory that has been lingering in his head.

“You remember that time in the studio…when we kissed?” Henry trailed off the last three words.

_______’s smile slightly faltered as her expression changed into a confused mixed with a somewhat wondering expression.

Nevertheless, _______ nodded. “Why are you bringing that up now?” She couldn’t help but ask. What was his intention for suddenly recalling that memory?

“I want to come clean. I told you I was sorry about it, but I wasn’t. You asked me to forget it, but I obviously couldn’t. I liked you way before that ________ and…I just realized that I didn’t have the chance to confess to you. Donghae hyung got to your heart first while you only saw me as a friend.” Henry finally confessed the feelings he has been hiding.

_______ never thought that Henry felt that strongly towards her. Yes, she had a hunch that he had a crush on her and one of her talks with Siwon confirmed that but she thought that was it, just a crush and nothing more. But here he is, admitting his true feelings that went beyond than just a simple crush on her.

“The day we hung out together, just the two of us, that really made me happy. You have no idea how I thought of that day as a date. I often think back, you know? What if I stayed behind, if I didn’t leave to go back to Taiwan. Would I have stood a chance? If I challenged Donghae for your heart, would you have seen me in a different light?” Henry clearly expressed his one-sided love.

_______ stood up from her chair and Henry thought that maybe it was too much for her to hear. He thought she would walk out but instead she walked towards him and sat in Siwon’s chair, which was beside him. ________ made Henry face her, she surprised him when she held his hand.

“That kiss…that was my first kiss in Korea. That time, it really comforted me, you made me melt and forget about my fear oppa. I appreciated everything you’ve done for me, and you’re right, who knows what would have happened if you stayed behind. Maybe my feelings could have developed for you but…right now I’m happy with the way things are. I see you as my best friend while I see Siwon oppa as my brother. ” _______ took the time to explain her feelings to Henry. She was really grateful to have him in her life. She felt a bit guilty that she couldn’t return the same kind of love that he had for her.

“I guess the truth is that it’s always going to be him, right?” Henry’s eyes looked straight at ________’s. His gaze softened up and a hint of sadness could be seen if you study his look clearly.

“If I tell you honestly, will you hold it against me? I...I don’t want you to leave my side.” She really didn’t want to lose anyone anymore.

“I don’t think that’s possible either. Regardless of your answer, of your true feelings, I’ll always be here for you. I just wanted to take the risk. I wanted to let you know how I feel for you, how important you are to me.”

“I love you Henry, I do…but...I love you like how I love Siwon oppa. I hope you understand. You really mean a lot to me and I don’t want to lose you. I promise I’ll keep in contact this time.” ________ leaned in to hug Henry tight. She really wanted to make him feel how she values him.

“I’ll hold you to that promise. I love you _______, I only want you to be happy, well-loved and taken care of. You deserve it.” Henry sincerely told _______ as he wrapped his arms around her body tight.

 

“Now what am I missing out on?” Siwon’s voice made the two shift their heads to look at him as he caught the two of them still hugging. 

His dongsaengs just let out chuckles as they pulled away from each other.

“So...who was on the phone hyung?” Henry asked as he scratched the back of his neck while _______ went back to her original seat, sitting across Henry.

“Oh yeah…” Siwon then told the two about the invitation of the guys.

It was no surprise that _______ would be hesitant to go to their dorm, mainly because of one person.

“Everything will be fine ________. I think that our group mates’ miss you too much as well and they will encircle you and serve as your shield.”

________ did miss the others badly, and she didn’t want them to feel like she didn’t want to see them. Weighing in the pros and cons, ________ gave in and rode with Siwon and Henry to go to their place.



 

I can assure you that the next chapter will be posted up very soon since I already got 70% of it written down ^_^

Hope you all have a great weekend.

 

~Comment Replies~

seineily: Here's an update! ^_^

Burning91Rose: It kinda is, isn't it? ;)

kyuyul: awww...do you need a hug? *Gives a cyber hug anyway*

Suprisingly, it won't be Siwon who'll be giving Donghae 'the talk'. You'll see ;)

Hae really shows a different side when his mad.

I just want to hug Henry and take his heart so he won't be such the sad, heartbroken third-party in this story.

gabbygarcia_214: Will you feel the same way for this update?haha ;)

mari_038: Yeah, it may still take some time before they get to have a talk without too much drama *_*

 

He's too caught up with his heart being broken that's why he can't understand what her fears are and why she did what she had to do.

redshuz: Too much for emotion for Hae T__T

awww...I'm glad you like it ^_^ You're so welcome :)

I wanna hug Henry too ;)

yesungie: awww...thank you!! I wish you guys will stick with me too.

waaah *hug* I really wanted to bring out Donghae and our girl's emotions and I'm happy you felt it ^_^

We'll see if either one of them makes a move to patch things up or if it'll get worse

Henry knows his place already but he'll always be there to catch her.

jaeeun: It's hard and painful for both of them T_T

 

We'll see how these guys will make our girl feel better or not.

 

I'm happy you liked the last update ^_^ More intense scenes coming your way

JaiDen_1586: All of them are going through heartaches T__T

We'll see how things will work out or not ;)

 

awww...uljima. I'll give you a hug :)

carla5: awww...let me hug you! I'm glad that you felt the emotions though ^_^

Will be writing more intense and emotional scenes ;)

I just want to take Henry with me and save him from the heartache

ColaSmackles: aww..dongsaeng, you're crying again cause of me.

Donghae can't think using another's person point of view cause all he can feel and think is about his pain >.<

You'll have more drama ;)

awww...wow you're so sweet talaga!! <3 ILY :x *hugs*

SHERYLN: awww...the weather can feel the emotions of the story too.haha ;)

Henry will always be there to comfort, support and love her.

Yeah Donghae can't realize her fears.

StephyLeeDonghae: Yay for Henry getting some love ;)

awww...I'll hand you tissues and give you a hug ^_~

kyuhaeyee: Yay for all the guys in her life! ^_^ All of them are affecting her heart.

citedFriedRice: I know, right? *sigh*

glinkkiehyukkie: Intense conversation, right? ;)

anj_yesung: We'll how things will end for our star-crossed lovers ;)

YAY! I'm so glad you loved the last update :)

hmmm...happy moments? Now I wonder when that will happen.hihi ;)

leeteukbaby: Readers are definitely torn between who's really right, our girl or Donghae?

Yeah it will be the same if she dates Henry, unless she stays in Taiwan for a long time.

How many chances will Donghae ask for though? ;)

JaeSunHae_cy: Another reason why she doesn't want to commit to Donghae is because of the long-distance relationship that they will have in the future when she leaves...just like before *_*

She thinks that by pushing Donghae away, it will be better for them, less heartache in the future

Hope you enjoy this update :)

Alina1225: Awww...*hug*

This broken couple is really suffering, Henry's suffering too although he doesn't show it T_T

Henry's the best friend / part of the love triangle that you just want to save from the heartache.

supperhyukkie: Let's see if your heart will be healed by the end of this story ;)

Henry is always going to be the best friend in her eyes.

Yeah, she feels like it'll be hard for them. She thinks that with Donghae's busy schedule, she'll just add stress to him by keeping him in a long-distance relationship

bluebabyfish: awww...I think I broke a lot of hearts because of the last chapter.

They're going through a lot ;)

cupidzangel: Yup, there are still lots of dramatic scenes coming your way ;)

Everyone's suffering 3

Samona: Everyone involved are suffering 3

Henry's trying to show a strong front to keep her from breaking apart.  She appreciates his love and treats him as her best friend, but can't return the same love :(

I'm glad you caught that heartbreaking line. Henry's that guy in the love triangle in which you just want to keep for yourself to save him from the heartache.

*sigh* the drama

aniyha: Things are just so complicated and heartbreaking for them right now *sigh*

awww...a lot cried and are feeling bad / sad for the two T_T

haha...so you're secretly on Team Henry ?;)

stephyjung: I guess it's cause she doesn't want to burden Donghae with a long distance relationship. He already has enough problems and stress with work.

LOL well maybe she'll realize things soon enough, hopefully when it's not too late

suju26kamz: awww...let me give you a tissue and a hug.

Haha complicated talaga love story nila; Some are saying na Donghae's doing too much na nga for her.

But true, she needs to follow her heart and not her brain.

 

A lot of people love Henry but they still prefer Hae to end up with our girl ;)

AngelHae: I can't believe I took this long to update again *_* Mianhe.

YAY! Moments with Henry! I hope you enjoyed their time together in this update ;)

Awww...so sweet! Thank you so much! ^_^ *hugs* Hope this makes you happy.

 

True! I enjoyed that drama ;)

gabie_16: awww...well I hope your heart gets fixed soon, feel better ;)

I'm just here if you need someone to talk to :)

myfishyx: We'll see if they continue to have a fall out or if things will get better somehow ;) More drama coming your way.

parkjiyeon: Here's your update! ;)

celine_neji: Hmm...unfortunately we'll still see not only Hae, but also Henry and our girl protagonist being heartbroken and all 3

Both of them are struggling to see how things will work if they can get back together T_T

 

Well here's a bit of a happy chapter, right? ;)

aww....thank you unnie!! I appreciate that.  I really try to write well with these kinds of scenes to make the emotions come across.

rashiwon: awww...uljima. *hug*

But I'm glad you felt the emotions of my story though ;)