Time and space

Passport To Her Heart

Davichi - Don't Say Goodbye


 

After a week, the school finally opened and the teachers were teaching children ranging from the little ones up to teenagers, all who are eager to learn.

“Okay kids, let’s have a recap of what we learned today.” ________ had that sweet tone in her voice that made the kids like her instantly. Thankfully, they didn’t get bored nor did they get restless when ________ started to teach them. She slightly lowered her teaching style so the kids could easily adjust and understand her.

After ending her morning class, _______ went to the meeting room where they were told to go to before having their lunch break.

“I just want to inform you all that we will have a repeat of our last event wherein famous artists helped us rebuild the school. This time the cast of a tv show drama ‘Skip Beat’ will be teachers for a day and you will be assisting them. They’ll be coming next week and so I expect you to behave like how you did the last time.”

“I hope this time there will be women artists who’ll drop by.” ________ heard one of the guys say.

“Is this school a magnet for entertainment or are we the ones who are bringing the party here?” Bora was always the first one who gets giddy about these kinds of happenings.

After eating lunch at the school’s canteen, _______ and the rest of the girls went to the powder room to freshen themselves up before their next class.

“I’ll be playing a Korean song for you all and every time you hear an English word, you have to write it down and tell me what they mean. Sounds okay?” ________ was now teaching the advanced English class. She would teach English for beginners in the morning and have advance English in the afternoon. A lot of young kids surprised her with their knowledge and grasp of the English language.

She realized that a lot of the people around her enjoyed Korean music…yup, the hallyu wave is definitely in the air. She used this method to get the attention of her class and surprisingly, it really worked in her favor. Who says you can’t learn while having fun?

________ would always end her last class around the time when the sun sets. And so after having a hard day at work, ________ could always have those short moments to watch the sunset and think about her day and about other things that would pre-occupy her mind.

“Teacher _______.” One of _______’s girl students approached her after dismissing the class.

“Yes?”

“Can I borrow the Super Junior CD that you made us listen to the other day? My sister’s birthday is today and she loves them so much. I was planning to play their songs in our room on loop when we have a sleepover tonight.” The girl spoke in Mandarin and had that puppy eyes gaze that you won’t be able to say no to.

“How about this, you ask me that in English and you’ll be able to keep the CD.”  _______ learned how to speak in Mandarin, although still a bit slow, she was still able to converse quite well.

The girl brightened up and smiled widely before starting to construct her sentence in English.

________ praised her student for her effort before going through her bag to get the CD as promised.

“WOW! Is this really the signatures of Super Junior?” The girl excitedly asked as she saw the autographs on the front cover.

“Yes. That’s now my special gift to you and your sister.” ________ was more than happy to pass on the CD that once held a special place in her heart. The memories still fresh in her mind.

________ received a tight hug and a lot of thank you’s from the girl before she ran out from her classroom squealing and jumping around.

________ laughed at the innocence and simplicity of the kid’s happiness. Oh how she wishes to go back to those days where heartache wasn’t a problem and all she would have to think hard about is which color is her favorite.

 

 

Henry still hasn’t contacted _______ even after he has confirmed that she is indeed working for the school they went to. He’s been too busy promoting with the rest of his group mates and didn’t have enough time to come up with a plan nor think of the right words to tell her.

Henry found out about Siwon and Donghae’s scheduled visit to the school where ________ worked and knew that the chances of the two not seeing _______ would be less than ten percent.

‘I have to be mature about this. Don’t be selfish Henry. Think of what would make _______ happy. But the thing is…I don’t know what or who would make her happy. *sigh* What exactly do you plan to do Henry?’ Henry’s never ending debate in his mind was eating him up.

 

“Hyung. I just want to give you a heads up…don’t get shocked later.” Henry sent a text message to Siwon on the day that he and Donghae were supposed to go to the school.

“With what?” Siwon replied feeling confused.

“Just…just with whatever or whoever you may see. Everything happens for a reason, right?”

“Henry, you’re not making any sense.”

“I’m just telling you that you might see a familiar face later.”

 

The school split up the four artists into different subjects and sections so that they would be able to handle a larger class than if all of them combined to teach one room.

Siwon would be in the English department while Donghae would be a PE teacher for the day. For the girls, Bianca will be in charge of the arts subject while Ivy will have a cooking session.

“…and last but not the least, ________, you will be Mr. Choi’s co-teacher.” The principal announced on the morning of the said event.

“Choi?” _______ repeated the very familiar name.

“Yes, Siwon Choi. He’s Korean but I was told he speaks conversational English so that’s why he’ll be with you today.”

________ tried to suppress the sigh she wanted to let out after receiving that information.

 

Since their superiors won’t be there to check up on the event, _______ asked for one of her colleagues to cover for her English class. She needed to buy some time because she didn’t want to face them yet, especially Donghae. Not in this place, not with anyone who can see her get weak and tremble. But who was she lying to? She couldn’t hide forever. It’s inevitable. They would see each other sooner or later.

 

________ was on her way to go to the faculty room when she saw two people in the hallway. She froze at first, but she looked at them long enough to see Ivy kiss Donghae on the cheek before hugging him. She didn’t know if Donghae hugged her back since she turned her back on them and immediately walked towards the nearest bathroom.

She could feel her heart beating fast, and not in a good way…it was almost like it was hurting too much, making her feel suffocated. She put her hands on the necklace that held such great importance to her and tried to take it off to hopefully help her breathe easily, as if that was the thing that was choking her.

Ivy went inside the same bathroom that _______ was in. She was just there to check on her make-up and do a quick retouch when she saw ________.

“Hi.” Ivy greeted ______ with a smile.

“Oh, uhm. Hello.” A flustered _______ bowed her head. She finally unclasped the lock of the necklace and placed it on the counter before taking deep breaths.

Ivy saw _______ take off the necklace and was also able take a glimpse at her tear-stained face. “Are you okay?” Ivy asked as she offered a paper napkin to _________.

________ forced to show an assuring smile and made up an excuse with having allergies making her teary eyed and have a runny nose. Ivy didn’t ask anymore and just continued to do her own business. Ivy went inside a bathroom stall and went she went out, _______ was nowhere in sight anymore.

Ivy was about to leave the place when she saw the necklace that was left behind.

“Oh she must have forgotten it.” Ivy went out and tried to look for ________. Donghae and Ivy crossed paths again when she reached the intersecting hallways.

“Did you see one of the lady teachers coming from this direction when you were walking here?” Ivy asked Donghae.

“Uhm. No, I didn’t see anyone. Why?” Donghae curiously asked back.

Ivy showed Donghae the necklace and the pendant sparkled in front of Donghae’s eyes.

“Where’d you get that?” Donghae asked as he tried so hard to keep his composure.

“A girl I saw in the bathroom either forgot, dropped or left this intentionally there. Pretty isn’t it?” Ivy inspected the pendant and found the design really cute.

“Donghae! Where are you going?” Ivy was puzzled when Donghae hastily took the necklace from her hands. Donghae ran away from her and kept turning his head from side to side as if he was looking for someone.

________ walked outside of the stuffy building and went towards the school’s garden where she could try to calm her heart down. She was nearing the bench when suddenly she felt someone tug on her wrist.

“Siwon oppa.” The tone of _______’s voice had a mix of relief and surprise.

“So you’re the one Henry was talking about.” Siwon also had a mixed reaction upon seeing ________ after so long.

“Henry told you guys that he saw me?”

“No, he just hinted that I might see someone familiar but at that time it sounded so weird to me. I didn’t think that he was talking about you. ________, what happened to you? We lost all connection with you.” A hint of sadness, disappointment and confusion could be heard from Siwon’s voice.

“I’m sorry, I just…I just had to do it but believe me it really was hard for me too. I thought this would be for the best.  Are you mad at me?” ________ looked at Siwon’s eyes and hoped to see that look of comfort that she’s been needing.

“Honestly, I’m hurt that you cut all ties with us just like that leaving us without a trace. I mean, we weren’t just acquaintances _______, you’re like a sister to me, to all of us and you disappeared like a bubble. But that doesn’t mean I want to end all communication with you again. We need to have a serious talk soon. You have some explaining to do.” Siwon really sounded like a real brother to ________.

She nodded and apologized again as she understood Siwon’s point.

“Does Donghae know?” ________ couldn’t help but ask.

“I don’t think so. Do you want to talk to him while he’s here?” Siwon was just about to get his phone from his pocket when _______ got hold of his hand, signaling him not to contact Donghae.

“I think he’s doing well without me.” ________ mumbled the last part as she watched Siwon withdraw his hand from his pocket.

“Are we talking about the same guy? _______, he’s been different ever since you left. He only started becoming normal ever since…never mind.” Siwon wasn’t sure if he was in the right position to reveal that fact.

“It’s okay. I saw him with the girl earlier. I saw them kiss you know.” _______ tried to show a smile but couldn’t.

“It’s nothing serious ________. You still occupy his heart. I assure you that--” Siwon placed his hand over _______’s shoulder and tried to comfort her.

“You don’t have to defend him, I’m not angry. I just want him to be happy.” ________ looked defeated even though she tried to look strong with her words.

From the corner of their eyes, the two saw Donghae’s figure coming out from the building’s main door.

“I’m sorry, I can’t do this right now. Please help me oppa. We’ll have a real talk soon.” ________’s eyes pleaded Siwon before she briskly walked away.

Siwon saw Donghae moving faster and he was able to hold him back just in time.

“Give her some space.” Siwon spoke first as Donghae questioned his actions.

“She had all the time in the world for the past twelve months! How much more time and space does she need?!” Donghae doesn’t get agitated very often, but when he does, that really means something big.

“Just for today Donghae, everyone will speculate if you run after her. Do you want that?” Siwon tried to calm Donghae before anyone could see them in that state.

 

– Hours later –

Donghae barged inside Henry’s room and took off the headset that was over his head.

“You knew she was here and you didn’t tell me?!” Donghae couldn’t control his voice nor emotion. He tossed the headset away, smashing it against the wall.

“So you know now.” Henry nonchalantly replied, he didn’t even flinch from Donghae’s aggression.

“How dare you! What gave you the right to hide her from me?!” Donghae pulled Henry up by the arm so the two could look straight at each other in the eyes.

“Oh this is funny. Tell me hyung, do you still have the right to act like that when you already replaced her? What would have happened if I told you? I’m sure you can’t break it off that quickly with Ivy and then what? You’ll let her just wait and sit back? Make her feel the hurt you felt or maybe make her feel guilty about leaving you? Would you beg her to stay and make up for all the lost time?” Henry didn’t back down and faced Donghae head-on.

By this time everyone went inside the room and tried to make a barrier between Donghae and Henry.

“Hyung, did you see her too?” Henry asked Siwon as he stood between them.

Siwon nodded before answering Henry’s question with a revelation. “She actually tried to escape. She didn’t want to talk long and only I was able to talk to her. She got overwhelmed after she saw Donghae and Ivy together.”

“And what exactly did she see?” Henry was getting more upset since he could sense that _______ got hurt with whatever she may have seen earlier.



Sorry for the lack of Henry gif's, all I can find are adorable, happy-go-lucky gif's of Henry and obviously...that's not happening now.lol

Long enough? Did you like the drama? ;)

I'm sorry if the chapter / my writing about the scenes here seemed like it was all over the place.

Updating even though today has been a frustrating day for me >.< *deep breathing*

Hope you all have a better - great weekend :)

 

Tweet or comment below 

 

~Comment Replies~

parkjiyeon: Hmmm...well you have to stick until the end to find out ;)

Mrs_Lee_Sungmin: Here's your update! ^_^

Awww...you're welcome :) I'm just happy you're enjoying the story

kyuukihae:  LOL I love the 'description' - feelings you had for the last chapter.haha ;)

Hope you love this update too 

AngelHae: Well she didn't see them clearly last time but she did now so...o_O

Let's what Henry will do ;)

 

Awww... love you more! ^_~

jaeeun: hmmm..a lot have mixed reactions to because of Hae.

 

He did find a new girl, it's just a question of 'true' love or not?

 

Team Hae fighting strong ;)

YouAreTheOne: Hae o_O

Henry should challenge his feelings, right?

Samona: Henry just moves a bit slow, he isn't assertive like Donghae.

Did Donghae really give up? *_*

Yeah a lot are disappointed at Hae right now.haha

Yup, if only they took a few steps closer to each other then they should have clearly met.

Glad you liked the last one ;)

eunhaecupcake: LOL Everyone is 'hating' on Donghae instead of Ivy. haha ;)

gabbygarcia_214: I will make Hae jealous soon enough ;) Henry needs to have a fighting chance, right? Haha

kyuhaeyee: Team Donghae needs to be challenged by Team Henry ;)

Hope you like this update :)

Alina1225: They keep having these 'so close (yet so far)...' moments *sigh*

 

I was actually going to place a similar eyebrow rasing gif of Siwonf from the Running Man ep.haha but it's too comical for the scene.haha ^_~

carla5: He did find out on his own but Henry's still slow >.<

Thanks ^_^ Glad you liked the last update.

JaeSunHae_cy: What will happen with Ivy & Donghae now that he found his original girl? hmmm...

superhyukkie: Donghae is slightly looks like a player now.LOL and Henry will have his chance in the future ;)

citedFriedRice: Haha People are hating on Hae. So many 'if only.../ so close yet so far' moments between the two ;)

Hope you like the update :)

anj_yesung: Yup, Henry's not going to miss his second chance.

Now they really saw each other except that Donghae wasn't able to talk to her.

Yup, used her so that I won't have to think of a new girl to put in because usually people who work together have scandals like that.lol

Well we had a Hae dramatic moment here ;)

redshuz: Agreed! Henry should really challenge Donghae.

Don't worry, some of the scenes you wished for / guessed / predicted will come one in the future chapters ;)

Angry siwon angry bird.haha

cupidzangel: OMG I know! like I seriously gasp + eyes wide open and scream at them in my mind.haha

Yup gotta love some drama ;)

goddess_JD: Soon = this chapter! haha They've seen each other but haven't talked to each other yet. They'll have to talk first before can be back in each other arms...that's if they get back together ;)

SHERYLN: Let's burn and change that elevator!  Anti-elevator. lol

Hmmm...did he give up? He is dating though, so what does that mean?

Yup, you guessed it right...more drama! ;)

Aren't they just adorable? The guys keep melting our hearts <3

myfishyx: A lot are hating Donghae now.lol Well in his defense...he didn't know if he was still waiting for someone to come back for him. Oh the drama.

Team Henry...for now? ^_~

glinkkiehyukkie: Well he's currently dating her *_*

ColaSmackles: But he wasn't sure if he really was waiting for her to come back  for him *_* But a lot are mad at Hae now.haha

Here's more drama. You'll still love me after this, right? ;)

celine_neji: The only one who really defended Hae! haha ^_~ Yeah, technically he didn't know if he still was actually waiting for that certain someone to come back to him *_*

Drama!! Hope this makes you happy too ;)

suju26kamz: Yup, if only their eyes spoke to each other.lol

Now they clearly saw each other but haven't really 'met' / talked yet.

 

I feel that way too! Sometimes they're just too adorable! I'm happy you're enjoying the gif's ^_^

stephyjung: I know, right? Henry is still a bit slow with the actions even though his words are tough.

Fate is definitely playing a trick on them *_*

More drama for now but Henry will still get his shot ;)

rashiwon: Well they've seen each other now but haven't really 'met' yet. Soon maybe? ;)