Super Combination?

Passport To Her Heart

*Don't know if this song fits but I think it's a nice one. Couldn't think of a song That I can really recommend perfectly for this chapter.

 

Se7en - When I can't sing


After that talk with her parents, Yoonji finally introduced her boyfriend to the parents. ______ sniggered, remembering her own ‘meet the parents’ moment with Donghae, one of the rare cases where in she saw Donghae being very nervous.

Even though _______ liked Yoonji’s boyfriend, Donghae was still skeptical…but that’s just normal reactions coming from fathers, right?

It was now Donghae’s turn to have ‘revenge’, to test the one who’s stealing his daughter from him.

The two didn’t expect that their other child would be the one that they should have focused their eyes on more because a year later, he dropped a big bomb.

 

 

“Noona. What will we do?” Aiden and his girlfriend, Yuna were inside his sister’s room. They were asking for her advice after informing her of such big news.

“You have to keep the baby. You have to tell them as soon as possible.” Yoonji told the two young, problematic couple. And to think, their parents were the one ‘educating’ her about being safe and waiting for the ‘right’ moment.

“I’m scared. I’m not sure how to handle it, how to face our parents.” Yuna admitted. Upon hearing this, Aiden held her hand tight, assuring her that things will be alright.

“Don’t worry too much, it will be bad for you and your baby. You have a big family, a huge support system. We’re not Super Junior kids if we don’t help each other out, right? I think our dads proved that to us way before we were born.”

 

After taking a deep breath, the two finally faced Aiden’s parents.

“You already had ?!” _______’s eyes widened as she heard what her son confessed to them. Aiden is barely legal yet he already acted like such an adult…causing this consequence. He was still a young boy in her eyes.

“You got her pregnant?!” Donghae asked, his tone making it seem like he couldn’t believe it.

“I didn’t mean to.” Aiden reasoned out but immediately got a hit on the back of his head from his father. “You should have known better if you didn’t use protection.”

“But I will take responsibility.” Aiden stated, determined to not let his parents look down on him.

After hearing that, _______ and Donghae looked at each other the same time. Proud to have heard that coming straight from Aiden and that they didn’t have to lecture him about it. He’s taking it like a real man.

_______ noticed that Yuna still looked down, feeling a bit scared to see how Aiden’s parents will look at her.

“Yuna dear…” ______ called out to the young girl, making her look up. “Welcome to the family. We don’t think of you any less so don’t worry.” _______ comforted Yuna, making her teary-eyed.

“Does your father know about this already?” Donghae curiously asked Yuna.

“Not yet. We plan to go there and tell them together.” Yuna answered before nudging Aiden.

“Oh we’re hoping that you two can also be there so they can soften up on us, maybe you can talk to them as well.” Aiden told his parents. True, the two wanted the help of his parents.

“Siwon will definitely give me an earful.” Donghae already predicted the reaction he’ll be getting. He guessed that a shocking news like this will be hard to break down to s as fathers…most especially to Siwon. He’s the one who preaches to them, he even gave all the kids a bible.

 

“Oh my god…” Bianca mumbled as she heard the news from her daughter. Yes, Bianca Bai, as in that Taiwanese artist that Siwon worked with in Skip Beat is his wife.

“How did this happen??!” Siwon’s eyes widened, his shibrows went up his forehead and his hands already moving in crazy gestures.

“Appa, seriously?” Yuna looked at her dad weirdly.

“No what I mean is, how did you two get together without our knowledge?” Siwon thought all the while that their kids treated each other like family and didn’t see each other to make a family of their own.

Aiden and Yuna briefly told their parents how they stepped out from the friend zone and became a couple. Their parents could see the two blushing and smiling as they reminisced some memorable moments.

Their moms would have gushed with them if not for the serious atmosphere surrounding the room.

 

“They’re not going to get married just because of this.” ________ objected to Siwon’s idea of the two having to get married right away before a scandal breaks.

“You’re kidding me, right?” Siwon eyed _______ and raised an eyebrow at the girl who he considered as his dongsaeng.

Thinking back on how they really got close after meeting each other so simply…they really came a long way now. He was really like her big brother back then and until now.

“I don’t want to force them and let them be unhappy, that won’t do any of us good. Let them decide.”

“You’re not worrying about this too much because your boy did it. My daughter is the one who’ll have to suffer for nine months. She’s the one who’ll be really affected by this all.” Siwon retorted.

“How do you think I feel?! I’m not taking this any lightly even though he’s my son. Boy or girl, they’re my kids. I’d like to think we raised them well and this doesn’t define him. Sure they may have made a mistake but it’s not like Aiden’s running away from it all. In my opinion, it’s a blessing in disguise.”

“Babe…calm down.” Donghae tried to soothe _______.

“No. He’s blaming Aiden alone! I can’t just stand here and hear that. That’s our kid. He knows Aiden is a good person yet he’s blocking that out of his mind now.”

________ wouldn’t have believed it if someone told her in the past that she would get into a heated argument with a guy that she owes so much to. No one would have predicted that this would have happened.

“So what now oppa? Everything we’ve been through, all your years of friendship with Donghae oppa goes down the drain just like that? Because you can’t simply accept the fact that our kids are unexpectedly giving us a grandchild?”

“It’s because it’s too early! They’re not ready for this.” Siwon was frustrated. This is all too much for him to understand in a matter of minutes.

“Okaaay…I think we should let everyone cool down first. This is certainly big news but it isn’t really a bad news, it’s just really something life-changing. Don’t worry _______, in my eyes Aiden is still that precious loving boy.” Bianca approached _______ and the two moms gave each other comforting hugs.

“Sweetie you and your mom come by our house anytime you want. I’m sure us three can bond, we’ll help you ease your worries about expecting your first child.” ________ told Yuna and also smiled at Bianca before taking one last look at Siwon. “Talk to me when you’re ready to accept things.” She said seriously before walking out of the Choi household with her son.

Donghae didn’t know what to do. He was torn between his group mate and his wife. He just apologetically looked at Siwon and followed where his family went. Sure Donghae understood Siwon’s point-of-view but he also saw _______’s perspective about the situation.

It’s a sensitive issue and a lot of things and people need to be considered.

What will happen to this rollercoaster-like situation?


 

Oooh some of your guesses came close ;) Unexpected, right? haha

What will happen now?

 

Hope you all have a lovely weekend 

~Comment Replies~ 

JaiDen_1586: Haha yay for making and having cute babies with your hubby ;)

 

Saw it on your profile :) Which area are you from?

 

So so true! I agree with you. He can make us go crazy just by posting one selca.haha ^_~

 

Hope you enjoy this update ^_^

suju26kamz: Me too. I bet they'll still look very handsome even when they're in their forties-fifties ;)

Haha Donghae is really random and crazy at times, glad it made you laugh :)

 

Haha Leeteuk's in his thirties na *_* but I still love him <3 he'll never be an ajusshi to me.lol

jaeeun: Haha I have a hard time trying to image too, but I bet he can still make us spazz due to his good looks :)

Yay! So happy you're liking their current scenario ;)

pinkheadphones: Haha Boys will be boys ;)

Me too! I kept crying during different parts!! *_*

celine_neji: haha yeah, I try to make the scenario different so that it will make an impact ;) I'm happy that you still love it despite the super jump to the future.

*dun dun dun* here's the surprise ^_~

Hope you enjoy :)

anj_yesung: Yay for the couple and family staying strong and happy :)

Haha well you can imagine being Aiden's girl in this chapter ^_~

ColaSmackles: YAY! So glad you feel that way! ^_^

awww...it's understandable for parents to get strict (even my parents treat me like a baby sometimes even though I'm 20 already.). They just try to look out for us even though it gets overboard sometimes.

 

Haha true! You'll have a lot of friends who'll stare and drool at your dad.lol awkward? ;)

 

Yes!! Wow, your memory is very good ^_^ Happy you remembered! I was thinking of using Hai Yang here too but just decided to stick with Aiden. I think I'll just use the same names when my characters have babies in other stories :)

Love ya ;) hope this makes you smile today :)

 

Yeah, one of your guesses is close, right? ;)

SHERLYN: Haha Childish Hae ;)

It's okay! I dream to go / travel to a lot of places to. Wanderlust! ^_^

Daddy Hae is unpredictable yet still cute.haha ;)

kyuhaeyee: Yeah! Super kids! lol

I won't be introducing everyone's wives cause that would make me go crazy re: thinking of coming up with names.haha

I can imagine their kids being as adorable as their parents ;)

Hope you like this update :)

JaeSunHae_cy: Yup! Yay for the lovely Lee family ;)

kprincess1995: Now you've met one more Super Junior kid ;)

Me too. We should all love and appreciate our parents :)

Haha well...one of your guesses was a bit close.haha

Alina1225: True, I think it's always like that ;)

Yay for them being awesome and adorable parents.haha ^_^

stephyjung: True, it's so hard being a girl.haha ;)

Lol, Aiden is that younger sibling bratty type that gets someone in trouble? haha

kashigal: haha glad Donghae's fatherly attitude made you laugh ;)

Thanks. Happy you liked the update :)

Samona: haha Yay for cutie daddy Donghae ;)

I find that name cute too and it would really suit him or his future adorable son.

Go watch it! It's on youtube w/ English subs :)

Yeah your first guess is close to what happened, right ;)

Kosianfanfics: Yay! Glad you feel that way :)

Lilmisschique: You're so right with guessing with the grandchildren’s...but different kid though.haha ;)

Thanks :) I was supposed to use a different name but decided that Aiden is too cute!

citedFriedRice: Childish, adorable Hae appa ;)

superhyukkie: awww...I think so too! Cute little happy Lee family ^_~

Haha I think the future wives of our biases will be very lucky and happy :)

LOL. Super Kids!

cupidzangel: yeah, Happy Lee family ^_~

rashiwon: Sooooo cute, right? ;)

parkjiyeon: awww...thank you! ^_^ Happy you're loving it ;)

It depends on who the readers will vote for / who they want to star in my new story ;)

Have you  checked out my other Hae & OC fics? ;)