Second (to the last) Date

Passport To Her Heart

Super Junior - No Other


________ woke up with a smile knowing what today holds for her and Donghae…their second date.

________ bit her lower lip as she jumped from her bed and got her clothes ready. She took a bath even when the sun wasn’t even up yet. No, she isn’t too excited…okay well maybe, but the main reason that she’s up this early is because she and Donghae would be starting their day extra early. They planned to watch the sunrise while having breakfast at the rooftop of her condominium.

Donghae passed by one of the quirky café’s near Super Junior’s dorm and bought breakfast for him and his special girl.

“Good morning pretty girl.” Donghae sweetly greeted ________ as soon a she opened the door for him.

“Good morning my charming oppa.” _______ replied back with a smile on her face. She was already prepared when Donghae arrived at her apartment. Both had the rooftop all to themselves since no one in their right minds would actually be up that early. There was a clean sparkling blue pool at one side of the rooftop and Donghae couldn’t help but bring out his childish ways by placing his hand down in the pool and flicked the water at _______.

“Oppa!” _______ whined and ran away from Donghae and the pool. She settled at the bench that was under a big parasol and Donghae soon followed her there.

He laid out their breakfast on the table in front of them while she poured their drinks in the plastic cups she brought from her place.

The sun was starting to shine on them as they were in the middle of eating. This is definitely something new and refreshing for the two.

“What are we doing today?” ________ just had to ask, her curiosity was getting the best of her. Donghae again planned what they would be doing today and he hasn’t spoken a word on where their date will take place.

Donghae just smiled sheepishly and took a bite of his food, not answering _________’s answer.

“Fine. Be that way. You can’t be sneaky all the time you know.” ________ said as she playfully glared at Donghae.

The two took photos of themselves during the magic hour before Donghae asked her if she wanted to leave already.

“Okay. But wait, is there even a place that’s open this early?” _______ asked curiously.

“I made sure this place would open up early and of course since it is way too early there will be only a few people there.”  Donghae assured her.

 

“No way! We’re actually going to spend our date here?” ________ squealed as she took her seatbelt off. She went out of the car as soon as Donghae finished parking. She couldn’t hide her excitement, she hasn’t been to the amusement parks in Korea and so today was really a treat for her. This day in the park would surely bring out the inner kid in them.

Donghae was right, the place wasn’t filled with people yet…it was like their own personal playground.

“Hmmm…which ride should we go on first?” _______’s eyes wandered and sparkled making Donghae chuckle at her.

“How about we go on to the water-related rides first? That way, our clothes can gradually dry as the day progresses.” Donghae told _______ his opinion and she agreed with his way of thinking.

The two went to the water rollercoaster ride first, Donghae sat in the front while _______ sat behind him. True enough, once they got off the ride their clothes were partly wet. Since their clothes were already soaked they went on another water ride wherein they sat in a big tube and got swept by the artificial water waves. ________ and Donghae kept laughing all throughout as the water splashed.

The workers handed the two free face towels after just so the couple won’t get sick and they won’t drip everywhere.

“Do you know what will make our clothes dry faster?” Donghae tried to let ________ guess what he had in mind.

“What?” _______ asked curiously.

“That!” Donghae ginned as he pointed somewhere in which _______’s eyes followed. Her eyes widened when she saw that Donghae was pertaining to the Gyro drop ride. The tower looked so tall, it seemed like it was almost touching the sky.

“Come on.” Donghae pulled on _______’s hand as they ran towards the intimidating looking ride.

________ bit her lower lip as they approached the staff that would be assisting them in their seats.

“Are you scared?” Donghae asked as he noticed ________ become quiet.

“Uhm…yes.” _______ admitted after the seatbelt was clasped in front of her.

“Don’t worry. I’m here.” Donghae comforted her as he placed her hand in his and held it tight.

________ gasped when they started going up to the top, the ground started looking smaller and farther.

“Mwol salkka salkka salkka salkka neoreul wihan seonmul. Oh michigetda saenggakman haedo joahhal ni moseu…” Donghae started to sing to distract ________ from her fear, even though he too wanted to start shouting already.

“Baby girl, SARANGHAE!!!” Donghae didn’t do it intentionally, but just when he finished singing  Yesung’s part in Bonamana the gondola suddenly was released from the top and starting falling towards the ground at a fast rate. ________ screamed with her eyes tightly shut, opposite to Donghae who had his eyes wide open and shouted ‘Saranghae’.

“I’m not letting you pick a ride ever again.” ________ stated as soon as she and Donghae were released from their seatbelts. They were still holding each other’s hands even though _______ showed that she was ‘annoyed’ with him.

The staff felt giddy and envious when they saw the gorgeous idol with his girl, not completely knowing what _______ really is to Donghae, they still felt jealous cause of the sweetness of the two.

“Fine. Where do you want to go next?” Donghae asked _______ as he walked beside her.

________ didn’t answer him and instead dragged him to where she had her eyes glued on.

Donghae gulped as they stopped in front of the haunted house themed attraction.

“Let’s go. You’ll protect me, right oppa?” _______ winked at Donghae as she led the way.

“Oh…this is Mystery 6 all over again.” Donghae mumbled as he unknowingly squeezed ________’s hand.

The two walked in the dark while people and props kept popping from random places. Donghae’s the guy yet he’s the one who gets startled the most. _______ sniggered, feeling like she’s gotten her revenge.

“Sir next time, please don’t hit the staff.” One of the workers dressed up as a ghost told Donghae after he and _______ finally reached the end.

“Sorry. My boyfriend is a bit jumpy with these kinds of things.” _______ smiled sweetly as she apologized.

“So…I’m your boyfriend huh. I thought we were just dating.” Donghae teased ________ as soon as they walked away from the haunted house.

“So…you’re afraid of the dark and ghosts huh.” ________ teased back

“Then I should be thankful because I have a brave girlfriend.” Donghae replied, still not letting go of the boyfriend-girlfriend status.

________ was about to answer back with a witty comeback when Donghae suddenly pointed somewhere.

“It’s Siwon!!” Donghae shouted and then laughed.

________ turned to see if Siwon was really there to spy on them or something, but when she saw where Donghae was pointing at she started cracking up.

“Tell him to stop following you. Look he also brought his family.” Donghae said as he started walking towards Siwon.

“I can’t help it if he’s so protective.” ________ answered back as she ran ahead of Donghae.

_________ picked to ride on a white horse statue on the carousel while Donghae sat on Siwon…well a brown horse figurine.

The two rode side-by-side as the carousel started to slowly go around.

“It’s our second to the last date.” _______ suddenly brought up, the tone of her voice was somber. Donghae looked at her and noticed the change of her expression, it was obvious that she was bummed and saddened by the fact.

“Now why did you have to add the ‘second to the last’ part. You could have just said it’s our second date.” Donghae tried to put that smile back on ________’s face. Truth is, he was starting to feel the reality that ______ is going away soon, but he didn’t want to face it. He just wanted to cherish their time and enjoy it without feeling any regret.

“Before I forget…” Donghae stood up from his horse and approached ________. He sat behind her as the carousel continued to spin.

“I don’t think this is meant to be a two-seater ride, unless I’m with a toddler who’s afraid of fake horror houses.” _______ joked.

“Shh…now why do you have to ruin this moment.” Donghae told her as he brought something out from his pocket.

_________ was surprised when she saw Donghae’s hand pass in front of her and then she felt something on her neck and chest. She looked down and saw that a necklace was being worn on her.

Donghae finally gave ________ the necklace that he and Henry fought over.

_______ studied the pendant and smiled when Donghae explained to her the meaning behind it.

“Thanks oppa. It’s really pretty.” ______ said and turned her head to look at Donghae. She saw Donghae smile back at her before wrapping his arms around her waist to give her a back hug.

 

The two had to leave the theme park soon since Donghae had to go to the building of SBS to perform ‘No Other’ for Inkigayo with the rest of the Super Junior members.

Donghae brought _______ with him and told her to watch him a long with their fans. They were going to go to separate ways after Donghae parks the car. He didn’t want any crazy fan or reporter notice ________ and make a scandal out of seeing him and her together. They would be entering the building at different times and at different entrances.

“I’ll spot you in the crowd and wink at you or give you another sign, dedicating my performance for you.” Donghae opened his car door when ________ suddenly stopped him.

“Wait.” _________ called out to Donghae before he was able to completely get his leg out of the car.

“Close your eyes.” She told him in which he complied although a bit hesitantly.

Donghae waited for a few seconds before he felt something…________’s lip was pressed against his. He quickly reacted and kissed _______ back, but of course they couldn’t kiss forever. _______ pulled back and kissed Donghae one more time on the cheek.

“Good luck. I’ll be watching and screaming like I’m your biggest fan.” ________’s kiss and words encouraged Donghae to do his best.

 

Donghae was too happy that he jumped in joy when he was still in the parking lot. 


 

CHECK OUT MY LATEST BLOG POST TO VOTE IN THE FINAL POLL re: Who do you want for my new WGM fic!

Btw, if you follow me on Twitter (nisrandom / nlikeskpop)...then you'd know that I had legit tears from watching Inki today! 

;_; I had to stop writing this chapter / replying to comments cause I couldn't shake off the sad thoughts. 

 

By the way, did you guys notice anything different? hmmm...look at the top of this page/chapter ^_~ 

Thanks to eunhaecupcake unnie for making two posters for this story. I felt bad not using this one so now I'm using it while Henry is away. I didn't want to waste this version ^_^ 

 

~Comment Replies~

chara_aia: Lots of official firsts! haha ;)

I know...I would be like stuttering, trembling, melting, etc.

Of course, only getting the best and cutest gif's for you guys ;)

Sad, but yes, she has to leave...very soon :(

 

LOL not literally...but you can imagine whatever makes your happy ^_^

 

Do vote on my latest blog post! Unfortunately, Heechul isn't part of the top nominated guys so he isn't part of the final poll list but yeah I'm sad he's leaving soon :| Yeah a few mentioned Heechul so yay he has his share of love ^_^

sheshu: awww...thank you ^_^ Happy you feel that way.

Me too, I feel like having a 'normal' relationship is hard enough, what more if we were in their shoes *sigh*

Hope you enjoy this update :)

goddess_JD: Awww...I'm so glad you're loving this ^_^

Here's your update ;) Hope you like it

jaeeun: hihi I'm happy you enjoyed the last chapter ^_^ Me too! I need to find a keeper boyfriend! haha

 

awww...thank you so much sweetie! ^_^ I really appreciate that :)

That's how I feel about Leeteuk! Donghae's pulling me to his side.

yesungie: Hope you find this second date cute too!! ^_^

Yeah!haha a modified whip cream scene ;)

 

You too! Hope you're not that stressed and busy! ^_^

Will try to update as often as I can ;) Hwaiting!

kyuyul: Yes, I'll grant kiss wishes. haha ;)

Team Eunhyuk is winning on the polls! But you guys should continue voting!

EunHae ftw! ^_~

kyuhaeyee: Yay!! Happy naman ako napa-kilig kita ;)

Corny sweet Donghae ftw!

 

Yeah sad :( In a few days na lang :| I hope this chapter makes you smile and forget first :)

vanillalover26: YAY! Hi new reader!!! ^_^

I'm so happy that you find my story romantic and that you like the gif's ;)

Hope you like this second date ^_^

AngelHae: Hihi Wish for more kiss scenes granted ;)

Yay for cute, sweet, romantic, cheesy moments!! ^_^  Hope you enjoy the second date more ;)

Placed Kikwang and Doojoon on the poll as well ;)

glinkkiehyukkie: YAY for romantic moments!! ^_^ Happy you're continuing to love this story ;)

Team Hyukjae is winning in the polls ;)

suju26kamz: Yup, they get to enjoy their moments together with no distraction ^_^

Is that good disturbance or bad? haha I just look for them in Tumblr and a good unnie reader linked me to her Hae collection too.lol

Hope you enjoy this update

eunhyukmylover: YAY! I'm so happy you feel that way!! ^_^

Yes of course! ;) hihi

I hope you love the second date just as much :)

 

Awww..you're Jjang too!! Yes Angel Leeteuk just made me cry now, Inki winning speech / Hee goodbye T_T Legit tears.huhuhu

I need a hug, I want to hug him too!

StephyLeeDonghae: Yay for more 'shoooo' cute moments!! ^_^

I actually don't know their names.haha Hope you still vote with the guys that are up on the poll ;)

SHERYLN: Yes, I just can't end this easily so I'm slightly extending the story ;) That means more cute moments but it also means drama.

aww...you're really too sweet! I'm just so happy you love my stories ^_^

GIF's make it more entertaining, yes? haha

stephyjung: Yeah, I wouldn't mind to go on a car date though ;)

Yunho is up on the poll so you should vote, if you haven't yet ^_^

angel_min: Sweet Donghae + kiss = wish ganted ^_~ Hope you enjoy this update

Alina1225: Your 'ARGHKFNSLKD...' reminded me of Henry’s fangirl tweet.haha

Hope you find this chapter cute too ^_~

Yes, 2PM's Taecyeon is up on the poll since he was mentioned by a few ;)

wonsukui: It seems like Dancing machine Eunhyuk is winning in the polls but you should still vote if you haven't yet ;)

sheskristine: Eunhyuk is a popular candidate for my next WGM fic. Go vote!! ^_^

Hope this update makes you smile again ;)

SNSDlove: Team Eunhyuk seems to be winning! But still vote if you haven't yet ^_^

Hope you find this update adorable too ;)

SooJung: Taecyeon is one of the choices in the poll so do vote for him if you haven't yet! ^_^

Donghae has that kind of effect.haha ;) Hope you get the fuzzy feeling again with this chapter :)

Samona: Hope you'll like this second date update ;)

Yeah, Mochi Henry!!

eunhaecupcake: Did you see me use your idea here?hihi ;)

Hope you love this date just as much as you loved the first part ^_^

Oh and I used the other version of the header-poster you made!! Will be using it until Henry shows up again;)

cupidzangel: SJ guys are dorks.haha love them for that! ^_^

Yay for more romantic and sweet moments ;)

AlwaysAnElf : Team Eunhyuk! Vote for him!! :)

chalx-:  He's up on the poll so vote for him!!! ^_^

hotkey: Yay for sweet and cute Donghae!! ^_^

hmmmm...well she's really one lucky girl to get Donghae's sincere heart. Just want to wish them all happiness with their love lives.

crazylilidiot: Hope you find his sweetness in this chapter too ^_^

Eunhyuk seems to be winning but do vote to keep him up there ;)

fishy_d: Awww...well I hope you smile like crazy again because of this update ^_^

celine_neji: That's the effect Donghae gives us I think.haha ^_^

Hope I make you smile again unnie! ;)

Well they had another kiss here, but it's still a spur of the moment kiss I think.

Yeah...we'll see how Donghae will handle that :|

ColaSmackles: Nope no rumors nor crazy fangirl problems ;)

Hope you like how their second date went ^_~

 

Me too! Gaah I want my own sweet moments too!!

Hope you 'laf' this update too.hihi ;)

SungGi: aww...you're welcome! Hope you enjoy this sweet & cute update ^_^

Yeah Eunhyuk is winning in the poll, but still vote if you haven't yet ;)

gabie_16: Me too! haha ;) *daydreaming*

Yay, they definitely had a longer date this time ^_^

pinkheadphones: awww...well I'm so happy you're enjoying my story ^_^

Hope you like this update ;)

Eunhyuk is winning in the poll but still vote to keep him up there! ^_^