A mysterious someone

Passport To Her Heart

“Compared to the past few weeks, you look happier now ________.” One of her colleagues commented as she sat down with them for breakfast in the school.

“Thanks. I do feel a bit better now.” _______ replied. It’s true, although she wasn’t problem-free, especially in her love life, ________ still did her best in trying to take in the good with the bad.

“That’s good. You kept spacing-out on us during the past weeks and it all made us worry.” Bora said as she placed the dressing on her salad.

_______ wanted to show a smile to her friends more now than let them see her with a worried expression and have them repeatedly ask her if she’s okay. She knows it’s also not a good example for the kids to see their teacher with a trouble expression and a distracted mind.

 

 

“Good morning.” _______ smiled as she welcomed her students in the classroom.

The kids lined up in a single uniform line in front of ________, each of the girls gave her chocolates while the boys gave her a stem of flower.

“Awww…Thank you kids. What are these for? Is today teacher’s day or something? ” ________ asked her class why they were giving her those but none of them gave her an answer, most of them just kept giggled while the others just formed hearts using their hands.

“Well look at that, someone is Ms. Popular.” Fei friend as she snuck inside ________’s classroom while she was on her way to her room.

“I don’t know why they’re giving me these though. They’re not telling me and I don’t know if it really came from them.” ________ wondered.

“Ooohh maybe it’s from a secret admirer.” Fei said as she ‘borrowed’ a pack of chocolate from ________’s table.

“Whoever it is, he has good taste. Oooh Pepero!” Fei pointed to a few boxes of the dessert and this time she asked her friend if she could have some before going on her way.

“Okay class, today you’ll be reading short stories called drabbles. These stories consist of only one-hundred words so don’t frown, yes you Hai Yang, don’t show me that pout.” _______ placed the paper on the kid’s desk and slightly messed with his hair.

“After reading them, I want you to write a summary and your reaction about the stories.” ________ gave them the whole period to do their task while she tries to satisfy her curiosity, trying to think who might be behind the sweet gesture.

 

_______ yawned when she was in the middle of checking the papers of her students. She didn’t want to leave without finishing her work.

“Okay…maybe just a short nap will do.” _______ told herself as she set an alarm on her phone. After that, she gently rested the side of her face on her arms that were on the table.

It only took a couple of minutes before sleep took over ________.

Unknown to her, someone has been actually waiting for her to leave so he could leave another surprise treat for her.

‘She's being such a bad example. What kind of teacher sleeps in class, inside her own classroom?’ The amused guy chuckled to himself as he saw his lady, still charming despite her current state.

‘I guess I might as well do something while we’re both here.’ He started to sneakily walk inside the room. He planned his footing well and immediately thought of places where he could quickly hide if ever _______ wakes up with him being in the room.

He had his lips shut as he tiptoed closer to where _______ was. He picked up a piece of chalk and started writing down on the black board.

After writing on the board he returned the chalk to its original place and took a peek at _________, who was thankfully still sleeping.

“You really don’t know what you do to me.” He whispered and caressed _______’s cheek as lightly as he could. _______ slightly moved from that feather-like touch since it lightly tickled the side of her face.

 

________ woke up after her twenty-minute nap. Even though she badly wanted to go back to sleep, she fought it off and finished checking all of the papers that were submitted to her.

‘Finally done!’ _______ did a victory dance in her head as she placed the papers inside a folder and kept it in one of the drawers of her desk.

She stood up and got her belongings, double checking things as she readied herself to head out.

‘Huh?’ _______ tilted her head to the side as she finally got a look at the writing on the board.

 

‘Don’t tire yourself out.

I can only hope that you dream of me, like how I do with you.’

 

Although the message was sweet and cute, ________ couldn’t help but be slightly bothered that someone was able to sneak up on her in that short amount of time that she rested.

She checked the hallways but of course by that time no one was in sight.

Who can that mysterious someone be?

 

________ was already in front of the small apartment that the school provided for her and for the rest of the volunteers.

She was ready to enter when something caught her eye…followed by someone who called her name, making her turn around and see a person she didn't expect to see.



Sorry if it’s just a short update…this is more like a filler chapter. Cliffhanger ;) 

Oohh Hai Yang makes a cameo ;) If you guys don’t know who he is, then you have to head over my Love Line series story ^_~ He’s the fictional son of Hae in that story.

 

I'm feeling sick :( 

 

~Comment Replies~

kyuhaeyee: She gave a great advice, right? ;)

hmmm...will Donghae follow her or not?

Team Fishy swimming strong! ^_~

jaeeun: Team Ivy!! haha She really was smart and rational ;)

Lol the blame goes to her now if she continues to push Hae away.haha

Team Donghae go go go! ^_^

superhyukkie: Ivy's advice is very good for Donghae & his girl ;)

Yeah Donghae's one jealous guy.hihi

redshuz: A good surprise, right? ;)

True, fights will only make the couple stronger and closer ;)

Donghae really just couldn't keep his opinion to himself...out of jealousy perhaps?

hihi she's really a great noona to Donghae, isn't she? Oh and you know what? The Katy Perry reference was coincidental, I actually had a bit of a hard time when you commented that about it, I got it after remembering that she did release a new video.haha ^_~

AngelHae: Should I? ;) Jealousy brings out the worst from Hae though.lol

Yeah Ivy really gave an advice that will be very beneficial for her could-have-been boyfriend ^_~

Sad Hae gif makes me feel like I just want to hug him.

Yes! All of them were emotional during their MAMA moment, touching! *_*

Paralovesuperjunior: The first gif? Just borrowed it from tumblr but I don't have it saved *_* That's from a SuperShow vcr though.

cupidzangel: Yeah everyone but Donghae is feeling mixed emotions about seeing her.

Maybe Ivy should have talked to Donghae's girl and gave her the advice so that it would knock some sense to her.haha Hopefully that would keep Donghae's spirits up and not give up.

JaiDen_1586: Yeah, he should follow her every word! And the girl should also follow Ivy's advice, if only she knew.haha

Hope you enjoy this update

CAPsBeautifulTarget: Ivy is like an angel to them ;)

Yeah hopefully they really get to find their way back to being happy together.

Hope you like this one :)

Alina1225: Yeah, she really was mature and gave Hae a wise advice/ opinion :)

Hmmm...how soon is soon? haha ^_~

Samona: Yeah, she's really a good example of how one should act mature and smart about things.

LOL well...maybe Ivy has some plans to knock some sense into the girl as well? ;)

Lilmisschique: hmmm...maybe? maybe not? haha we'll see ;)

anj_yesung: They were all so emotional, even I felt so touched about it *_*

YAY for Ivy!! Hopefully her advice would boost Hae's confidence! ^_~

aniyha: Yeah, it's good that Ivy and Henry are giving way for Hae & his girl to be together again.

suju26kamz: Team Ivy! haha ;)

Yeah Donghae's eyes say everything..nakaka-melt.haha I'm so happy that you can feel the emotions! YAY! ^_^

stephyjung: I know, right? They feel like they 'own' them.

True! Donghae needs to get his fighting spirit back and his girl needs to give their love a chance to work out again.  Maybe Ivy should have talked to her?haha

Haha, I thought baka iwan mo siya for Henry ;)

ColaSmackles: Yay for Ivy being good!! ^_^

No drama for now ;)

YAY! I'm happy that you keep giving me & my stories so much love!! <3 Love you dear :)

rashiwon: haha yeah, used Ivy since she is the main girl Hae & Siwon worked with in Skip Beat ;)

JaeSunHae_cy: True, she didn't act y, didn't bash the girl and make Donghae feel guilty to lure him ;)

citedFriedRice: Yeah, hopefully Ivy's advice and good deeds will Donghae out with his love problems ;)

lilrockstar: He has to, right? It's just a problem of how to convince her to take him back ;)

SHERYLN: Yup, that's why I didn't want to be part of the 'usual girl drama' and be unexpected thus making Ivy a really nice girl.hihi ;)

Any guy, just as long as there's a happy ending, right? :)

It keeps raining here in the Philippines too :|

parkjiyeon: Awww...you really want them to get together already. We'll see ;)

cassie10: awww...you're welcome :) I'm happy you enjoyed it ^_~

gabie_16: Thank you! I'm glad you liked that one as well :) Thinking if I should do a special chapter / short story sequel for that ;)

You're right. They should talk and work things out.

celine_neji: Me too. I miss the sweet Hae moments!haha ;)

Still defending Hae I see.hihi But that's understandable :)

hmmm, I don't think this chapter answered your question.haha

You're welcome unnie. Thank you for taking the time to comment ^_^

mari_038: No drama in this chapter but I still hope you love it ;)

Donghae needs to sort his thoughts & feelings out and not lash out on her.