Talks

Passport To Her Heart

Super Junior - Y


“We’re home.” Siwon shouted as soon as he opened the door of Super Junior M’s dorm.

“Did you bring ________ with you?” Zhoumi eagerly asked as he walked towards the entryway. Donghae also walked behind Zhoumi since he was on his way out.

After ending the call with Siwon, Donghae called up Ivy and asked if she could meet up with him. He decided that maybe it would be best for everyone if he left while _______ was in their dorm, he didn’t want to be blamed for whatever tantrum or drama that may happen if they were both in one room. He could only contain his emotions so much. He thought that maybe tonight he could sort out his feelings by talking with Ivy.

“Yeah, we brought home our favorite girl.” Henry announced like he was presenting or showing _______ off.

Donghae couldn’t help but scoff and roll his eyes at how physically close Henry and ________ were. There’s really nothing wrong that Henry’s arm was around _______’s shoulder, right?

‘Oh this is ironic. How does dating Henry make any difference from dating me?’ Donghae bitterly thought as he clicked his tongue.

The two only stepped away from each other when they felt and saw Donghae’s burning gaze.

_______ was removing her sandals in one side while Henry removed his shoes on the opposite side.  Coincidentally Donghae’s shoes were next to where _______ was. He crouched down to put his shoes on, being just an inch away from _______’s shoulders.

“I don’t know exactly what you and Henry are now and I can’t stop you if you really want to move on, but just do me a favor and pick any guy to be with except my group mates.” Donghae spoke lowly so only _______ could hear his words.

_______ looked to her side a bit and her eyes met Donghae’s piercing eyes. Their eye contact only lasted for a few seconds before Donghae stood up and headed out of the door.

“Where are you going?” Siwon asked when he saw Donghae stepping out.

“Somewhere with Ivy.” Donghae replied nonchalantly before shutting the door behind.

“________!” Ryeowook happily greeted _______ making her snap out of thinking any deeper about Donghae’s words.

Soon enough ________ was circled by the rest of the guys. Questions were thrown at _______ and she answered them truthfully. She owed the guys an explanation and that’s what she gave them. ________ apologized to them but the guys said that there was nothing to be apologetic about. They were just happy to be with her again.

The reunited friends were able to talk about what’s been happening with their lives, just like the old days. _______ got distracted from her serious thoughts as her oppas made her smile, laugh and feel happy for the time being. It was just like the get-together that she needed to uplift her. She was thankful that they understood her and that they didn’t get mad. Nothing seemed to change in their relationship.

 

 

Donghae hasn’t really talked to Ivy since that incident in the school happened. Sure they see each other during filming but he kept their talks to a minimum, as casual as possible. He knew that she must be wondering about what happened to them recently and tonight he decided that he was going to reveal his secret, that’s the only way he could do to try to make her understand him.

“Thanks for meeting up with me on such short notice.” Donghae stood up from his chair as he pulled the chair for Ivy, just like a true gentleman.

“No worries.” Ivy replied as she sat down with a smile. “You must have had a good topic in mind to discuss since this talk couldn’t wait until our next shoot.” Ivy laughed lightly

“Yeah, it’s not really something to talk about around people who could hear and gossip about.” Donghae  said as he went back to his seat, across Ivy. He called the waiter and asked to serve them the appetizers and drinks he ordered beforehand.

“I’m going to take a wild guess, okay? Are you going to tell me about that lady teacher?” Ivy didn’t beat around the bushes nor acted clueless.

“How did you know?” Donghae asked, his eyes widened a bit in surprise from how right Ivy was.

“You haven’t been the same since we visited the school, especially after seeing that necklace. I kind of figured you two had a connection because I saw how your eyes lit up and were filled with emotions after you saw the pendant.  Will you tell me what your history is with her?” Ivy asked, her voice soft and calm, not fake. She and Donghae weren’t in a serious, deep relationship yet but she was hoping that it would lead to something like that. But after she saw Donghae run after ________ like that, she instantly knew that Donghae’s heart was still occupied by someone else. She knew there must have been some unfinished business, a love story that somehow ended unexpectedly.

Donghae took a deep breath before he started telling Ivy the beginning of his relationship with _______, from how he met her to how he tried so hard to get her and the happiness he got from receiving her love. He paused for a bit and unconsciously let out a sigh when he reached the part of their goodbyes up to the most recent drama moments.

Ivy listened attentively and thought that Donghae’s life seemed to be movie-like.

 

In the end, Donghae asked for her advice. You’d think that Ivy would about _______ and point out to Donghae all her wrong doings, not to mention exaggerate them to make him hate _______ more so she could keep him all to herself, right?

Well that didn’t exactly happen. Ivy, even though she’s been dating Donghae, gave an unbiased opinion.

“If we didn’t give second chances to the people we love and care about, if we all gave up on our dreams and on our other ambitions and hobbies that we were really passionate about, what do you think would have happened to us now? It’s up to you if you want that struggle to put you down or make you stronger than ever. Do you really want her to be ‘the one that got away’ or the one that will be next to you while you tell your kids or your friends about your love story? Remember Donghae, things that are worth having don’t come easy.” Ivy really sounded like a good noona to Donghae while she spoke words of wisdom.

“I know that. She’s the one who’s very hesitant and doubtful of what we have and what more we can have. She has this ‘it’s not you, it’s me, we’re not meant to be, it can’t work out, etc.’ idea all caught up inside her head. When I giver one million answers why we should be together, she gives me a million and more reasons why we can’t last.” Donghae sounded exasperated when he recalled the excuses _______ gave him.

“Love is such a complicated matter for everyone. I know you both are in difficult positions. I can see where she’s coming from Donghae, but you can prove her wrong.” Ivy told Donghae that she could relate to ________’s feelings and fears. She shared to him lessons that she learned from life and love that may help him.

“I can’t thank you enough for listening to me Ivy, and being so understanding about everything. But I still don’t know how to go about this. Having my share of this much heartbreak is draining enough.” Donghae did appreciate every little thing that Ivy told him, but deep inside he still has unresolved thoughts and feelings.

“I know…we all go through that but get her back Donghae. She may be the one for you.” Ivy showed a hopeful smile, wishing that would give Donghae back his fighting spirit.

“How can you say that if you’ve only met her once?” Donghae curiously asked. He wondered why it seemed like Ivy talked about _______ as if she already has a good spot on her heart.

“I would like to believe that you have good judgment in people. Besides, your eyes say everything. They twinkle when you bring up your happy moments with her and they also show how fragile you get when you talk about your heartbreak with her. I want to see you two work it out. If not, then I’ll let her see what she’s missing.”



A lot of you guys guessed and expected that  drama would happen inside the dorm ;) 

Was Donghae's talk with Ivy unexpected? 

 

~Comment Replies~

kyuhaeyee: Henry will always be there for her, like a best friend nga lang ;)

The boys are here! haha But I didn't go into too much detail cause I focused on Hae :)

Lilmisschique: awww...don't be like that *_* Henry still needs your support so he can try to find someone else he can shower his love with.

Torn between the two  *sigh*

parkjiyeon: A lot more will happen before they can get to that point...if they do get back together ;)

suju26kamz: Me too :( Henry needs someone he can shower with love and will return his feelings.

Things didn't turn ugly cause Donghae left.

redshuz: LOL Creepy. Maybe that's why Heechul told him he looked like the joker from batman when he smiles.haha

Not much drama because Hae left so that's a good thing, right? ;)

mari_038: Team Hae all the way ;)

 

me too! I wanna have a brother  / best friend like him :)

yesungie: A lot of you guys guessed that but since I like to be unpredictable (LOL) I made Donghae leave the dorm.haha

Awww...really? I want Henry to be happy here. Hmmm...what to do? ;)

Hope you enjoy this one ^_^

Samona: Yeah, I bet he already had that feeling but still wanted to not regret anything. He's held back his feelings long enough ;)

We need to give Henry a group hug

carla5: Yay for Henry being brave. At least he's not hiding anything anymore and may have a better, more comfortable relationship with his girl. And he is still very important to her so yay! ^_~

JaeSunHae_cy: We'll see if somehow, someone can change her mind ;)

Hope you like this update

Alina1225: Yeah Henry is really a great guy, if only she belonged with him *sigh*

Well Donghae did behave, right? haha he went out to not cause any trouble. ^_~

superhyukkie: Yeah they love each other although it's not the same kind of love.  But still, he's very important to her so YAY! ;)

Let's see how their love story will end.

aniyha: awww...a lot are giving up on Henry already. Henry still needs you guys to love him though!haha

hmmm...Will they be happy together? ;)

Massi_Su-Ju: I know. I feel bad for Henry too :(

aww..thank you! So happy that you're loving my story ^_^

Hope you enjoy this update

citedFriedRice: I just want to hug Henry and save him from the heartache *_*

cupidzangel: Haha yeah Siwon's getting owned by his dongsaengs.haha and of course he's too nice so he lets them get away with it :)

Me too! Of course it's easier to choose the prince charming but if you both have them in a story, we all get TORN!

I just want to get and keep Henry so I won't feel bad about his situation here right now.haha

CAPsBeautifulTarget: Hope you like this update ;)

anj_yesung: Well there was just one Hae moment with her in this chapter ;) Donghae focused chapter but the only thing is that he was with another girl in this one.

SHERYLN: Haha and that's the pro-con of being on both teams );

No, don't think about that.haha I remember it being cloudy and rainy when I went to Singapore around November last year.

ColaSmackles: Awww..again, you're too nice & sweet ^_^

 

hmmm...not much drama but I guess it's another chapter of revelations. haha Hope you enjoyed this update. ♥♥♥

gabie_16: Me too. *sigh* those kinds of best-friends who fall and then a one-sided love happens *_*

LOL I actually did that 'lock them in a room' scene in one of my stories, 'Torn Between Homin & JYJ'

jaeeun: Unfortunately there's only one scene between 'you' and Hae in this chapter *_*

Donghae's sweetness, oh when oh when will we see that again? ;)

celine_neji: Well he kind of behaved, right? haha By leaving he avoided misbehaving inside the dorm.

Loyal Team Hae member ;)

stephyjung: Heart break talaga for Henry, well actually they all are currently suffering in their own ways 3

hmmm...I'll try to give Henry his own happy ending.

Haha  after reading this chapter, maayos ba si Donghae? ;)