Seoulmate

Passport To Her Heart

Sun - DNPD (Francis)


 

“No oppa. I don’t want you to pick me up in the airport.” _______ talked to Donghae over the phone as she zipped up her luggage after double checking the items inside.

“Why not?” Donghae whined on the other line.

“Why?? Don’t get me wrong but I won’t even get near you cause of the fans. Let’s just meet at the apartment that you got for me…which reminds me, that building is easy to find, right? It’s just near my workplace?” _______ asked as she checked the address she saved on her phone. Donghae, as the supportive and caring boyfriend that he is, volunteered and took his time to help ________ find a cozy apartment so she won’t be stressed about where she’ll be living when she gets to Seoul.

“No! It’s suuuuper hard to find like you can’t even get the directions with a GPS, that’s why you need me baby. We have to go together.” And there goes Donghae’s childish side.

“I’m telling you oppa, there’s no way you’ll be able to fetch me from the airport. Your fans have radars. It might just make us both have a harder time.”

“I won’t even announce it on twitter. Just…ugh, I won’t say anything more I’ll just see you when you land. Make sure to get seated next to a girl, okay? I don’t want anyone trying to make a move on you. Some guys just try to get their luck on airplanes because they know that you won’t be able to escape from them right away.” His statement made ________ laugh. Wasn’t he being a hypocrite?  _______ always finds the childish side of Donghae too adorable for his age.

________ didn’t comment on Donghae’s last request and only replied with her “I love you. I’ll see you soon.”

Donghae sighed before answering back. “Don’t make me worry about you, okay? I’m counting the hours until I can be with you again. Saranghae.”

 

‘No big crowd of fans. I guess he did listen to me.’ _______ thought as she looked around the area and didn’t see any screaming, running, spazzing fans that needed security guards to try to block them off…but what she didn’t know was there was a much bigger surprise waiting for her outside.

Some people go to great lengths to plan elaborate and memorable ways of proposing marriage to their significant others — and that includes Lee Donghae.

Imagine _______’s surprise when she exited the secure concourse area and saw a tall, handsome man in a freshly-pressed tuxedo with an armload of roses.

“Oh my God…what, what is this? Why are you like that?” ______ mouthed to Donghae with her eyes-wide as she walked towards him as her bag rolled behind her.

Donghae sure knew how to make an airport be a romantic setting, just like a candlelit-restaurant or white-sand beach.

Donghae handed the flowers to _______ as he kissed her on the cheek. She placed the flowers on top of her luggage as she hugged her boyfriend tight. They couldn’t help it, they really missed each other.

“Do you mind answering me? Why are you here and why are you so dressed up? It’s not even your usual, cool airport fashion.” ______ curiously asked Donghae again as she looked at him from head to toe, noticing how formal-looking his attire was.

“Why are you so surprised? I told you I’d be here when you step out of the airport. I kept true to my words too, see no one is surrounding us like mad. And hey, is it a crime that I want to look dashing for you after months of not seeing each other?”

_______ smiled at Donghae and told him how she appreciated his sweet actions.

“Are you tired or do you want to go on a quick but extraordinary date with me?”

“Hmmm…what a tempting offer but I think I just want to sleep.” _______ teased Donghae, wanting to see his reaction.

________ already expected Donghae’s pout. “Fine. We’ll just go straight to your place.”

 

“Oppa, this place looks expensive. I told you I just needed something small and I can have my way in making it homey.” _______ commented as she went out of Donghae’s car.

“Well I picked only the best to be our home sweetheart.” Donghae casually answered back.

“Our home?” ______ repeated his words with a smile. “You’ll be living with me?”

“It depends.”

“Depends on what?”

“You’ll see later.” Donghae winked and got _______’s hand to lead her inside the building.

The two used the elevator and went to their designated floor.

“I’ll go in first and check if everything is okay and ready, I don’t want you screaming because you see a pest or some creepy looking insect. I’ll call you when you can come in already.”

“Okay.”

After a minute Donghae called out _______’s name and told her to come inside.

_______ opened the door excitedly, anticipating to check out her new abode to see the interior of it. ________ was surprised when all of the lights were off. Small lit candles paved the way for _______ to be guided to her beau. Her heart started beating faster as she followed the candles that went straight to the bedroom…only to find her man standing in the center of what looked like a heart formed with flower petals.

She gasped as soon as she saw that gorgeous guy who just keeps taking her breath away.

“Hi…again.” Donghae chuckled at _______’s reaction.

“This is crazy, it’s the second time tonight oppa. You just keep making my heart race and making me speechless.”

“Well…don’t be speechless for now since I need you to answer one very important question.” Donghae told ______ as he got something out from his pocket.

As soon as _______ realized what Donghae was about to do, she covered her trembling lips and her eyes unconsciously started to water.

“So I’ve been thinking…I don’t think you will let me kidnap you so you can stay here forever…and besides I don’t want us to go against the law. I also can’t stand that I get to be with you only for a short amount time and have you miles away from me for most part of the year. Technology can only do so much and travelling frequently is not really economical, right? We have to start saving for our future together so we won’t be worried when we start a family. I know you may be hesitant to answer me now because of my career, but baby you have to know that my job is to make you the happiest woman…to make our relationship the best that it can be. You are my other half…my much better half that completes me and even surpasses all of my dreams and expectations. You bring out the best in me and selfish as it may sound, I want to keep you forever, I want our love to forever bloom.  _______, will you make me the happiest guy and marry me?” Even Donghae was brought to tears by the end of his heart-warming, genuine proposal.

Who on earth could deny Lee Donghae after hearing him pour out his emotions?

_______ closed her eyes as she let tears of joy flow down her face.

She couldn’t really talk out loud but Donghae was able to hear her whisper “Yes.” loud and clear. As if her word wasn’t enough, _______ also nodded her head happily while having her hands still cover .

Donghae stood up and leaped over to hug his girlfriend, correction, fiancé. He was so happy that he carried her up squeezed her tight.

He got her hand and placed the beautiful engagement ring on her finger.

“You’re so unfair. You keep doing these kinds of things for me.” _______ sobbed against Donghae’s shoulder and hit him lightly on the chest.

“Would you have wanted to propose to me then?” He asked as he wiped the tears on her face before leaning in to kiss her on the lips. _______ wrapped her legs around Donghae as their kiss got more passionate.

“I love you too much that I won’t be surprised with myself if I would have been the one to propose to you.” _______ said as she pulled back from that breathtaking, perfect kiss.

“And I love you much more that I couldn’t wait anymore.” Donghae answered back and tried to kiss ______ again when suddenly she shrieked.

The reason that _______ reacted that way was because out of the corner of her eyes she saw someone peeping behind the bathroom door located inside the bedroom.

“And now you’ve seen the pests who ruined our moment.” Donghae muttered as he put ______ down, letting her stand back on her own feet.

“YA! We helped you set this place up!” Leeteuk scolded Donghae. The guys who were hiding inside the bathroom started walking out of it one by one. They’ve been waiting inside ever since Donghae gave them the go signal.

“Congratulations ________!” Siwon approached and stole her from Donghae as he hugged her.

“You are now our sister-in-law!” Yesung said and started blowing the candles out like it was his birthday.

“Cheers to the newly engaged couple!” Henry shook the champagne bottle and popped the top of it off, sprinkling the couple with the alcohol.

“I want you to be next!” ______ told Henry making  him blush while the guys around him laughed.

Sungmin and Ryeowook brought out the cake and then suddenly the rest of the guys tried to get the icing and whip cream and chased the couple around their new place so that they could mess with their faces. 


 

I would love to hear your thoughts regarding this chapter ^_~

OH and YAY for our supermen for winning in GDA! I think ELFs on Twitter definitely had a spazzing party ^_~

 

~Comment Replies~

Samona: Lots of YAY for this chapter too, right? ;)

Me too. I bet he'll swoon us all.

jaeeun: Me too! *dreamy sigh*

Hihi you're welcome. Trolling Kyu ;)

I'm so happy you loved the recent updates :)

 

haha good for  you. Donghae is fighting with Leeteuk for my top spot.

JaiDen_1586: YAY! That's good! ^_^ I hope this chapter makes your heart feel very happy ;)

Haha. True Yay for sweet Donghae moments :)

cassie10: True! ^_^

ColaSmackles: Good, watch when you're ready na if not just watch happy shows with Hae in it :)

Sorry if it's going too fast.hihi I couldn't think of what to write more in the last chapter.haha

 

I think everyone wants that standee.lol

Good for them that they were able to withstand everything :)

 

Love ya sweetie ^_~

SHERYLN: Haha I'm glad I was able to make you laugh with that cute Donghae moment ;)

Hope you enjoy this update :)

stephyjung: LOL Me too! But it's so obvious ;)

No, I won't be going :| How about you? :

Alina1225: YAY for them being together in Korea! ^_^

Oh I watched that episode too, haha when he was looking for her because of her shoes.

Me too! It's so like them to do that...predictable, right? ;)

kyuhaeyee: Haha I haven't really told you guys what her job will be. I'm still thinking about it.lol ;)

 

Hope you love both of them more here ^_~

kashigal: Yay for the two reuniting in Korea! :)

 

Me too, I love Sora! She seems so real, true to herself and nice :) I actually like Hae's partner since I've seen her in the variety show OH My School before ;)

JaeSunHae_cy: True, everything is leading them to a happy, lovely ending ^_^

YAY for supportive fans like us! ;)

donghaexreader: Yeah! She's finally in Korea :)

rdc2844: Me too! But that would be a bit creepy at times, right? haha ;)

citedFriedRice: haha you can just use your methods in my other story ;)

Happy you're loving the skip beat gif's ^_~

cupidzangel: Yes, things are going great for them and it will surely lead to a happy, lovely ending ^_^

True, nothing beats being close to one another :)

Lilmisschique: YAY! And here's another chapter filled with happiness and sweet moments ^_^

 

Yup, she's an actress and I've seen her on the variety show Oh My School before ;) Being partnered with Shinee's Minho

They're taking over! haha

rukinamoto_26: Reunited lovers! ^_^

haha I'm glad I made a lot of you laugh with that part ;)

 

Sobra rin ba sa kilig yung update ngayon? ;)

superhyukkie: Yes, she'll definitely have more time with Donghae

aww...I'll try to see what I can extend for the future chapters / epilogue ;)

lilrockstar: YAY. More good...better news in this chapter :)

suju26kamz: Yay reunited! Celebrate! ^_^

 

Haha ruining the moment, kahit dito sa update;)

 

He definitely is really sweet, especially in this chapter, right? ;)

parkjiyeon: Here's your update! Hope you enjoy ;)

fangqi: YAY! Happy moments ;)

anj_yesung: Finally in Korea! ^_^

We all want that Donghae standee, right? ;) Well I think we want everyone! haha

celine_neji: Haha I love the random letters spazzing! ^_^ Made me happy.

 

Yeah, I'm sure that standee had a 'handle with care' & 'fragile' stickers when it was shipped. lol

True! Now they'll have more time to be with each other :)

Hope you spazz and super enjoy this update too ^_~